Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 9. (Read 1899 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
in the world of cryptocurrency it seems normal, the price is fast rising and falling because that determines is the market
many say that the end of this year bitcoin will increase, but I think it could happen like the year before
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 01:00:04 PM
i think the short seller are a big factor for the downtrend
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 12:49:38 PM
You should not expect the price of Bitcoin to continue to go up at all times. There must be a downtrend. What matters at the end of it all is making profit. Making profit is very possible if you are doing it right. You don't have to be greedy and you must know when to invest. The right time to invest in bitcoin is when the price is down.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
May 24, 2018, 12:21:43 PM
There are no fundamental reasons for the growth of bitcoin (for example, the inflow of investments). The huge growth of bitcoin last year, was due to the formation of bitcoin cash. Investors rushed to buy bitcoin, to get another coin for free.  Cool
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 24, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
Since some countries ban bitcoin, and currently a lot of fake news are spreading right now, it's obvious that bitcoin price will decrease. It's advisable for you to wait if you don't want to lose money. We're all uncertain if the price will go up or go down, it's really unpredictable, all we can do is wait for the market till it become stable so we assure when to invest and when to trade.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 12:09:41 PM
if the bitcoin price then happens will be a lot of traders who experienced panic that makes them come to sell bitcoin at cheap prices and make bitcoin to be destroyed the price, but in the moment there are still able to take advantage of the situation by buying bitcoin while the price is cheap.

In this cryptoworld, the sudden changes of the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins should be expected and not be frightened. It is perhaps one of the things that is likely to happen so it is up to you what kind of strategy you will create to overcome this and give up on bitcoin.
Activity: 9
May 24, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
It is the general behavior of any market. The prices fluctuate regularly, based on the market conditions, both internal and external forces, news spreads, and many more. Let's wait and see and I am pretty sure that it will become stable by the end of June.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
I think bitcoin prices will always increase, for now bitcoin prices are decreasing, but if you are patient, bitcoin prices will reach a good target in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
Probably everything gonna reapet again. After dump we gonna see how price slowly recovering to drop again, unfortunatly nothing new not happening to bitcoin price for a long time.
Activity: 350
May 24, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
At the moment, Yes bitcoin has fallen. But I think that it is not for long because it is an unpredictable cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, do not despair and it is better to invest in bitcoin while there is time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 24, 2018, 11:45:51 AM
if the bitcoin price then happens will be a lot of traders who experienced panic that makes them come to sell bitcoin at cheap prices and make bitcoin to be destroyed the price, but in the moment there are still able to take advantage of the situation by buying bitcoin while the price is cheap.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 11:21:16 AM
Its a normal situation,not all the time the price of bitcoin is.going up or going down,there are some reason why we must know all the aspect of bitcoin essential part and be positve mon mind and conti ue to believe its worth for our better future!!!
Activity: 98
May 24, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

Study the graphs of growth and fall of bitcoins, for a short period (for example, the last month) and for a long period (a year or two or three), and draw a conclusion as to which minimum figure it dropped. Personally, I advise you to buy bitcoin and not wait for it to go up again.
Activity: 588
May 24, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

If bitcoin goes down all coins will be affected to go down also. That is the big problem of bitcoiners. Especially of low price volatility many are affected especially the investors who doesn't want vacant their income. Because they all wanted to have an income continually month to month.  
Activity: 546
May 24, 2018, 11:13:03 AM
Yesterday bitcoin has made a preety big correction, but it's already on the support and the market condition is oversold.
I'm sure it will be like 8k again or more at the end of the month.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
May 24, 2018, 11:09:37 AM
I think it is very difficult to predict whether the value or price of bitcoin will go down or increase because of certain indicators but what I am sure of,  I think this is the best time for anyone to buy and invest in bitcoin.  It is because from now it has a low amount. I personally believe that bitcoin might increase again and when that time comes,  do not make a decision you will regret.  Be optimistic and positive.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 11:09:11 AM
The currency exchange, Liberty Reserve, operated beyond the traditional confines of United States and international banking regulations in what prosecutors called a shadowy netherworld of cyberfinance. It traded in virtual currency and provided the kind of anonymous and easily accessible banking infrastructure increasingly sought by criminal networks, law enforcement officials said.
Activity: 5
May 24, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
It's hard to predict this aspect, cause it may depend on great variety of factors. However, I believe in a prosperous future of bitcoin holders by the end of this year or beginning of 2019. Undecided
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
May 24, 2018, 11:04:01 AM
my advice, now is the right time to buy bitcoin, do it if you really want to invest .. !!
Pages:
Jump to: