Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 3. (Read 1899 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 05:53:10 PM
For reasons unknown numerous individuals are centered around these transient value vacillation. I think that its senseless, without a doubt. Instead of continually being fixated on the graphs, instruct yourself and find out about all parts of Bitcoin,
what's more, you will soon discover how splendid its long haul future is. This brings a genuine feelings of serenity and you can begin holding, realizing that in the event that you look 5-10 years into what's to come, there's for all intents and purposes nothing to lose and much to pick up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 05:51:15 PM
the price down is already commonplace. do not be afraid to invest in bitcoin. because prices will not always fall will definitely increase. we have to believe will get a profit.
Activity: 185
May 27, 2018, 05:33:41 PM
In the bitcoin world there is ups and downs it is the movement of the price and i think it is normal,after price down there will be surely price ups.When this happens many panic and sell.
Activity: 70
May 27, 2018, 05:28:54 PM
very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin next, I think the current bitcoin price drop is only temporary, maybe next month bitcoin price will rise again

Bitcoin has inflation and it's natural. I think that's pretty much the norm in the bitcoin market, people want bitcoin when prices soar but they just let go of the opportunity to buy it when the price is low. Do not be afraid and panic every time the price goes down. Whether the value is up or down is already a cycle that every investor and bitcoin user should accept. Those who hesitate to buy bitcoin are the ones who do not yet understand the world of cryptography. They only want short-term investments with big profits, they do not think that bitcoin has been trying hard to compete with paper money.
Activity: 1
May 27, 2018, 05:19:02 PM
what if bitcoin down to 6k Huh Can it die???
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 04:35:29 PM
For the finance market, moving up and down is in the order of things.  The price of bitcoin and the whole crypt is not predictable, just you have to buy and wait for the price for which you want to sell.
Some investors are pretty dramatic, as soon as the see the price sliding, they are in a hurry to start selling immediately and they cause the price to go down even more. Recently, we have been suffering one setback after another.
yes many investors who often panic when the market is experiencing a decline that resulted in the more severe dumps that exist, but if not participate in panic of course it can reduce the dump
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 04:28:50 PM
Bitcoin is down , this just a normal situations in the market index ,it is part of volatility of cryptocurrency ,we do not worry because time of bitcoin fall will not be always ,we can wait the proper time to recover the price value of bitcoin, so  just manage your bitcoin properly and in order.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 27, 2018, 03:53:35 PM
For the finance market, moving up and down is in the order of things.  The price of bitcoin and the whole crypt is not predictable, just you have to buy and wait for the price for which you want to sell.
Some investors are pretty dramatic, as soon as the see the price sliding, they are in a hurry to start selling immediately and they cause the price to go down even more. Recently, we have been suffering one setback after another.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
May 27, 2018, 03:14:04 PM
If bitcoin will go down, it would be advantage for people who does not have enough bitcoin in their wallet because it is now their chance to buy more bitcoin, so I would just take that as an opportunity rather than feeling sad.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
May 27, 2018, 03:07:22 PM
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 02:53:11 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Indeed,  bitcoin doesn't have a stable value.  But people could take advantage when the value is down, because,  come to think of it. When you buy some during low price,  once it goes up and you already invested it already,  you will earn. 
Activity: 24
May 27, 2018, 02:49:19 PM
as everyone knows as  the world goes on people will slowly jump into crypto, the  bitcoin will be the ruler of crypto world and it may hit that high considering there will be interest for it yet rare, so what I recommend is purchase and hold the bitcoins, a million as Mark Yusko say possibly on the higher side yet won't be shocked
Activity: 210
May 27, 2018, 02:27:34 PM
Bitcoin will fall slightly, stabilize, then by the end of the year again a sharp increase.
Activity: 79
May 27, 2018, 02:23:49 PM
I felt like Bitcoin have had been making a good name in this world of technology. It's been known as a "source of gold". For me, it would be very alarming if Bitcoin will go down. Especially that its platform was the one making a legendary name. A lot of investors have been investing time, money, effort, sweat and blood, it would be a disappointment if their hard work on putting the legendary name up will just end up drowning.
Activity: 68
May 27, 2018, 01:49:33 PM
It is not a big deal for me to lose money, because if I say that it will reduce the price of a coin, then it will not increase. There will be profit in the business and there will be losers, when it will be beneficial to be happy, this is normal, but when there is loss, there is no reason to be upset. If the price decreases, the price will increase again, it is normal.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
May 27, 2018, 01:42:19 PM
its normal for bitcoin going up and down and this is probably the best time to invest in bitcoin right now there are alot of downs that's been happening lately. its also not healthy to keep rising for a long time see what happen on january that's what happen when btc price keeps rising without some downs resulting it to crash.
Actually, the changes on the price of bitcoin is normal and it always happen. The going up and down of the price is the reason why some people hold their bitcoin. In addition to that, I agree if the price of bitcoin is going to down its a chance to buy or to invest on bitcoin and then you will hold it for a long day and you will wait for the right time to sell it. Just hold your bitcoin if the price is going down and do not ever do panic selling.
Activity: 46
May 27, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
I believe that this is the currency that will grow in any case. Cryptocurrency is still a long time to live. And bitcoin will only grow, periodically consolidating.Investors can lose their money, the collapse of a kind of asset can affect other people, creating the spread in the financial system.
Activity: 61
May 27, 2018, 01:36:37 PM
the opportunity is hidden under this situation just try to understand it.
Activity: 88
May 27, 2018, 01:34:55 PM
price will fall and again rise it is the rule of every market. you have to do business by understanding this situation.
Activity: 86
May 27, 2018, 01:30:31 PM
if the price will not fall then how could we buy it with low price, it is not a subject to worry.
Pages:
Jump to: