Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 4. (Read 1926 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

It's hard to know why bitcoin keeps falling, and for situations like this to hold is the best way to avoid losses, and not to be a panic seller.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
I think it is a common phenomenon in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 27
May 27, 2018, 01:25:50 PM
I think all bitcoin user wat price increase movementI believe the market will rise soon.
Activity: 88
May 27, 2018, 01:24:10 PM
it is not a big deal i think it is a common matter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 01:22:03 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
It is part of the process because of having high volatility so its not surprising if bitcoin decreases its price but you can also used this chance to buy more because bitcoin price is unpredictable we never know what will happen because there is chance of faster increase of price and bitcoin also good for long term investment because before end of the year bitcoin price became more valuable so better to hold and buy more.
Activity: 540
May 27, 2018, 01:19:02 PM
Seeing the price of the bitcoin falling is normal because bitcoin has characteristics of being volatile. You should not worry if you see that the price of the bitcoin is going down because bitcoin has power to overcome different situations.
Activity: 135
May 27, 2018, 01:15:24 PM
What is your price for buying Bitcoin? If the price you buy is higher than the price, buy the coin.
The crypto money market has entered the bear season. All coin prices are falling. Wait for the right time. Follow it closely.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 27, 2018, 01:14:17 PM
The drop in the price of bitcoin which is now happening it is strange, there is no bad news but it does not end, it can fall even more, I advise you to wait.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
May 27, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

I suggest to buy bitcoin at this time because the price is down. I do not think bitcoin will go further than its current price, I think bitcoin will go up higher than it is now therefore there is nothing you should fear investing in bitcoin from now on.
Activity: 266
May 27, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
I think that's common in bitcoin, because we can not predict the bitcoin price when it goes up and when it goes down. but the market value bitcoin will never disappear, because bitcoin is a great community and is recognized as the first and oldest digital currency to date. it would be nice to invest in the market bitcoin down prices, because we never know when bitcoin prices rise, so stay patient and do invest as much as you.
Activity: 157
May 27, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

As many people have said, BTC and crypto in general, is pretty volitile so there's no way to predict what will happen. However, with that said, I personally believe it will go up over a longer period of time, and so if you buy now, I would expect your investment to increase in value over the next few years.

Alternatively, you could watch the exchanges for a while and attempt day trading with small amounts and see how you get on.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
May 27, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

Yes, bitcoin prices fall and you will lose if you sell them now. Be patient and do not panic, grasp your bitcoin when the price falls because it is better to save your investment.
Activity: 418
May 27, 2018, 12:49:26 PM
very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin next, I think the current bitcoin price drop is only temporary, maybe next month bitcoin price will rise again
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
May 27, 2018, 12:49:17 PM
I think you must don't panic and just HODL. If bitcoin down, it is normal. I believe the market will rise soon.
Activity: 162
May 27, 2018, 12:42:20 PM
do not ever hesitate to bitcoin, continue to think positively in this case. rising and falling a bitcoin price it is something reasonable, do not be surprised and panicked to react. believe that any price drop will inevitably be a price increase, and it's real.
Activity: 392
May 27, 2018, 12:27:41 PM
bitcoin will always have a price rise and fall so if the current price of bitcoin down then it is reasonable and do not need to worry about the price down because it will soon recover and rise again
Activity: 114
May 27, 2018, 12:26:53 PM
Bitcoin up and down it is natural I feared when capital I’ve thin, and can not buy bitcoin again.
I hope the price rises as soon as possible.
Because I am a novice, so scared to lose
Activity: 112
May 27, 2018, 12:21:14 PM
when the bitcoin price in the market goes down then all you have to do is hold and wait for the price to go up again and you do not have to worry because bitcoin price will soon rise again

Yes, we should hold all our coins, we just hope and patiently waiting until the market fully recover from its losses because i really believe before this year ends crypto will rise.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 12:18:34 PM
Of course, most likely soon there will be another adjustment of the markets, but it seems to me that the amount of money that is invested in bitcoin will not allow it to fall much in price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 12:08:01 PM
This is really unpredictable. This is business terminology. Bitcoin is in fluctuating situation now. Today's updates Bitcoin has been decreased and this is time to Buy or Sell. Further, Bitcoin is very beneficial. In the past many investors gain their real profit with Bitcoin and in the future Bitcoin will be increased along time. And it's not about only Bitcoin, other Crypto currencies also given business to their investors.I had also worked on Bitcoin this is first crypto currency which set a trend of crypto in the market. And hopefully Bitcoin will be raised again in future ! Cheers  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: