Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin dropped by $2k - page 4. (Read 1254 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
March 30, 2018, 05:54:14 PM
How surprising that bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to $6,900 in the past three months, which many believe will lead to the death of bitcoin. But if you look at the history of bitcoin, you'll see that it's normal, and it happens a lot.
There is no death for bitcoin, holds the coin for some time and see what the price would be, i really think this is a cooling period after all the rally it had. Right now the price is going down in the past two days and it went down $7k and i hope it could rise again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
March 30, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

in terms of technical analysis later this month to be a very fierce gamble for zone support area, and yesterday zone support has been crashed low towards the price area $ 5600 - $ 6000 I assume that bitcoin prices will go to the price to determine the future trend bet whether to go back up or pullback, or low will re-break.

but from the previous analysis low prices have never terbreak or still fresh, this means most likely to pullback in the area is very large.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 05:26:01 PM
The bitcoine rate after reaching a record high of $ 11,377 thousand on November 29 fell by more than $ 2,000 by the evening, dropping to $ 9,290,000, according to data from the Coindesk exchange.

Its new historical maximum ($ 11,377 thousand), the most popular crypto currency in the world, was fixed on November 29 at about 14:15. However, after that, bitcoin became cheaper and by about 7:40 pm it was worth $ 9,290 thousand, having lost a total of more than $ 2 thousand.

According to the data at 01:30, bitcoin again traded above $ 10 thousand.

The cost of bitcoin has increased more than tenfold since the beginning of the year. This week bitkoin twice updated its historical highs, first taking the line of $ 10 thousand, and then in $ 11 thousand.

Experts also associate the growth of the rate of this crypto currency with expectations of the fast launch of futures, and with the inflow of new investments to the market. On Wednesday, The Wall Street Journal reported with reference to its sources that the US stock exchange NASDAQ plans to start trading bitcoin futures. According to the publication, this should happen in the first half of next year. Prior to this, Chicago's CME Group and Cboe Global Markets announced plans to start trading bitcoin futures.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 05:20:08 PM
As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 

Decreasing of price in the market is just for the meantime because the market will soon go back to its normal price. Investing a huge a mount of price in this time is good because it will make you earn more profit when market goes back to normal.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 30, 2018, 05:14:06 PM
And now we can see that the price has dropped down to $6,800 USD. To be honest, there is no one to blame it (expect those shitty regulations that are taking place to take down crypto currencies by the government). The nature of the crypto currency is something we have no control over (but can somewhat tune it) and thus have to deal with the price drops.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 05:10:12 PM
I think soon there will be a major purchase. Someone wants to enter the market cheaply
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
I think the possibilities for the price to drop is very small. even if it did dropped, the amount would be very less.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 05:01:14 PM
As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 
Don't panic, you should choose to be calm. In two months ago, I use the unit price of $16000 to buy the two COINS, currency price is $6900 now, I have already lost nearly $14000, but I have no way to recover my loss, I can do is to choose to wait
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 30, 2018, 04:55:03 PM
How surprising that bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to $6,900 in the past three months, which many believe will lead to the death of bitcoin. But if you look at the history of bitcoin, you'll see that it's normal, and it happens a lot.
It is normal and it will be boom soon for what I have learnt from the past few months is just the optimism about Bitcoin. A wise investor will just focus on when to buy and when to sell. Its price will go high soon it is my trust on it as we have noticed that it has been going with these fluctuations since its inception.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 02:12:38 PM
I don't trust the crypto exchange sites, some of them are silent scam sites waiting for the right moment to announce fake site hacks. 
To avoid saying good bye to your precious BTCs, save it to trezor wallets.

If BTC will really drop to 2k,  expect some exchange sites scams.
March 30, 2018, 02:02:36 PM
possibly for reasons of entry because bitcoin prices are now very down to $ 2K
but did not rule out unable to get into the platform
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
March 30, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
Right now, Bitcoin is more like a rubber band you stretch it more it comes back to you more harder. In the same way the more dip we see in bitcoin the more force it exerts to rise again. Currently whales are playing with the market by selling on large scale, creating FUD in market. People should not fall in this trap and hold their coins for much longer.
Activity: 24
March 30, 2018, 01:31:45 PM
5k$ soon unfortunately..
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
March 30, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
Seriously if bitcoin drop contentiously i will sell my all coins. Its hard to believe but let see what happens in future . Huh

Bitcoin was $5,950 yesterday. Tomorrow is the day. Sell now..
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 12:53:23 PM
The history of bitcoin has not had a similar price drop at the moment. Bitcoins have fallen by more than 65% compared to the end of 2018. That's a huge number and we're very confused about that.
Should I withdraw from bitcoin? If I withdraw from bitcoin at the moment I will lose more than 6k $. Please give me an advise.
Activity: 70
March 30, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 30, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

Maybe bitcoin need prays now. Some of my friends was convincing that bitcoin will be dead in next year, I just left them a move away since i don't believe such things nor i like those guys who are against bitcoins and talking negative. But after watching the drop i start accepting what my friends was saying. Seriously if bitcoin drop contentiously i will sell my all coins. Its hard to believe but let see what happens in future . Huh
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
Yes, I also noticed it is very sad it's all, but you can still buy in any case, the price is still below average.
March 30, 2018, 11:18:34 AM
It's going to $6,500 again..... See my "Twitter page" below for other informations, price updates and events that will turn the markets Grin

Now Bitcoin $6700. I am getting it right......  Grin
March 30, 2018, 07:14:37 AM
The number of negative news certainly plays a big role in the decline in bitcoin prices, I hope all users can be patient and not panic, I'm sure this storm soon passed and we will see the price as last December.

Silver was $80/ounce in 1980, now it is $17/ounce. Now Bitcoin is just a speculative asset with no uses in factories etc.. Think where Bitcoin is going......
Pages:
Jump to: