Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin dropped by $2k - page 6. (Read 1254 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
March 11, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 
I'm not sure what your opinion, I think the cost of bitcoin is controlled by whales in the crypto market. They have the power to decide all in the crypto market. So the price of bitcoin at $ 2k would never happen, the whale knows what it takes to make a profit. We are just small fish and we must follow the rules of the whales.  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
March 11, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it?  

While most of the global countries, governments, and major companies have started to implement Bitcoin into their system the Bitcoin is falling. We have all seen such correction phases when the outside factor connected with the Bitcoin was included. Exchange factor has something to do with the fall along with other things that are preventing it to get back to the 11500.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

If it falls a little bit more I will invest in it again!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 04:39:16 AM

Bitcoin has been under severe scrutiny and the exchanges are taking a lot of hit and it's irritating to see it down, I'm sure that in the coming months it'll be back up. All these exchanges news can't keep Bitcoins down for long just stay hold and they'll be back from down to up even before you realise it.
I don't know what happened for a few days, bitcoin has continued go down, the people around me are very panic, they are afraid of evaporation between their wealth overnight.
and since the end of last year in many countries to strict supervision of bitcoin and this will cause great pressure to those who are not holders of the firm.
A lot of coin are on coinmarketcap now. Even with that, the price is over $5,000. I'd say that Bitcoin is not broken.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 04:29:34 AM

Bitcoin has been under severe scrutiny and the exchanges are taking a lot of hit and it's irritating to see it down, I'm sure that in the coming months it'll be back up. All these exchanges news can't keep Bitcoins down for long just stay hold and they'll be back from down to up even before you realise it.
I don't know what happened for a few days, bitcoin has continued go down, the people around me are very panic, they are afraid of evaporation between their wealth overnight.
and since the end of last year in many countries to strict supervision of bitcoin and this will cause great pressure to those who are not holders of the firm.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 04:03:29 AM
Dont be panic stop it . crypto market always volatile if you are a pro expert on this ground you grab a chance to invest in a cheap price. i dont think btc price going down 2k its impossible if that happen i will buy more and hodl for at least 3/4 years the i cash out my fund thats it
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 11, 2018, 03:59:06 AM
I think it does not affect the decline in bitcoin values today. the biggest thing can affect the value of bitcoin is spreading and volume.

I think the volume of bitcoin today is low. because many people are bored with bitcoin prices that are not rising and high. so they are looking for other altcoins to invest.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 03:42:44 AM
Yes, he fell right now, of course, and just while there is such a buzz everyone buys bitcoin to then wait for growth. Although I think some will be skeptical about selling and selling it sooner so as not to lose anything
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
March 11, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
One of the reasons why bitcoin price still go down is because of many people who are selling what they own because they are afraid that they could lose more if they try to hold onto it longer. In these past few weeks the price of bitcoin were stuck around $10k-11k and right now it goes down again probably more people have dump also their bitcoins for the same reason or they are not anymore expecting that it will bounce back higher.

This is not a valid reason in my opinion. Such people had always existed in the past as well and do not have much impact on the prices. Prices going down is actually an encouragement for new investors. Even the current investors can make a good use of this opportunity to increase their bitcoin holdings. However, I agree that we should still do something about the investors who panic to see sudden bitcoin price drops because they must be spreading their negative experiences with bitcoins to their family and friends.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
March 11, 2018, 03:25:09 AM
It's going to $6,500 again..... See my "Twitter page" below for other informations, price updates and events that will turn the markets Grin
i don't see any post on your twitter about what you saying which is the price of bitcoin will fall in that value , just a nonsense post and not related on bitcoin.  Stop making false pal , instead make some good post if you want to earn merits.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
March 11, 2018, 03:02:57 AM

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
March 11, 2018, 03:50:07 AM
While we are runnign the end of the week the bitcoin prices soar around 30%. People start worrying and a little bit panik as I feel from the forum this time. There is fear, uncertanity and doubt regarding the future of the crypto currencies. the starter of the chain reaction was he SEC has repeatedly said they are going to get involved in the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
March 11, 2018, 03:14:23 AM
One of the reasons why bitcoin price still go down is because of many people who are selling what they own because they are afraid that they could lose more if they try to hold onto it longer. In these past few weeks the price of bitcoin were stuck around $10k-11k and right now it goes down again probably more people have dump also their bitcoins for the same reason or they are not anymore expecting that it will bounce back higher.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
March 11, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

umm.. Nope, I really do not think that this is the reason. Although I am not saying that it isn't a problem, I am saying that I do not think that the bitmex issue is the cause of these drops on prices. In fact, if that issue was even related to the prices of bitcoin, the prices would've increased more rather than decrease since the owners of bitcoins that use bitmex services would be forced to hold their bitcoins because they cannot sell them or trade them due to the inability to access their accounts.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
Namaste
March 09, 2018, 11:15:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I36XXYBEUb0   explains a lot, also covers the Binance. Fear not the AI have it all under the control.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 11:10:23 AM
Yes and No. Yes, because if the number of users on the platform were whales and found it to carry out transactions, they may well give a number of false reports. However, no singular exchange like Bitmex can be singularly responsible for the crash of the bitcoin price. Whales may be dumping stuff on an island off the coast of Japan.
Activity: 113
March 09, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
This is nothing related to BitMex.
It's the FUD of the Mt.Gox. The mummy return.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 11:07:20 AM
yesterday it's 8k8 but now is 9k2  Tongue . heart disaster
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 09, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
I think the matter is exchange platform
When the platform get an eror the program to exchange just stopped but bitcoin itself is still flow like usualy
Activity: 196
March 09, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

bitmex is too small to cause this drop. It's just sheer speculation, we need to get used to it. Let's not sell our tokens and coins but hold it so it can grow. Or buy if weak hands leave
Activity: 3
March 09, 2018, 10:20:09 AM
Recent Days bitcoin is dump again from 10k-8k but don't panic just keep hodl your bitcoin until the price is raise again.
Pages:
Jump to: