Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin dropped by $2k - page 7. (Read 1254 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 09, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
It is recovering now. Do not expect big fall downs. If it falls to 6500 than it will reveal a big dangerous bear market and we will wait for a long time for the prices to recover.
Last time also the price of bitcoin falls under $7000 but it was recovered very fast but we can't expect that to happen always and I am also don't think the price will fall to that level because already there is some upward movement in the price chart.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
March 09, 2018, 08:10:31 AM
It is recovering now. Do not expect big fall downs. If it falls to 6500 than it will reveal a big dangerous bear market and we will wait for a long time for the prices to recover.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 12:39:18 AM
price of bitcoin is dropping because those who have bought bitcoin at 6000$ in last month are selling, (less demand more supply)
Activity: 68
March 09, 2018, 12:30:59 AM
Wait patiently. Don't panic. I'll tell you this is a good opportunity to buy. History is always surprisingly similar.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 09, 2018, 12:25:31 AM
yes there is dropping of price and it is quiet big for me..but i have a big hope that it is only temporary...this happened few months back but it still regain to increase..and i think this dropping is due to panic selling of bitcoin and withdrawing of profit..

I am sure that this is just temporary and the price will increase back to the high price but if somehow the price really reaches $2k, I will make sure to buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it no matter how long it needs. but I am not sure that the price will drop to $2k and I am sure that many people in cryptocurrency will shock about this but we are in cryptocurrency which everything could happen and we can only follow if we like. just prepare our self for the worst thing that might be happening in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
March 09, 2018, 12:19:52 AM
With the volatility of the crypto market we have seen drops and rise bigger than $2000 too often. 

For the price as of this writing we are at $8,800 and I was really surprise that we went down lower $9,000 i thought that it will hold. I really hope that we would not go lower than $8,000 because if we do I am pretty sure it will go back again to the $6,000 support area.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 11:57:05 PM
yes there is dropping of price and it is quiet big for me..but i have a big hope that it is only temporary...this happened few months back but it still regain to increase..and i think this dropping is due to panic selling of bitcoin and withdrawing of profit..
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
March 08, 2018, 11:48:16 PM
As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 

People are now beginning to look for reasons or alibis or excuses or whatever you want to call them of the huge value drop everyone is seeing these days. Some others are looking for the hardest FUD that caused the market to lose a huge chunk of its overall value. I don't think this is caused by some shallow FUDs though. I believe this is due to the governments taking the crypto case more seriously now. And a bit of correction from the bullish end of 2017. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
March 08, 2018, 11:38:18 PM
As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 
The price of bitcoin at the moment has made many people confused and anxious. My friends decided to sell all their bitcoins and accepted a $ 10k loss. There are a lot of very strong discount altcoins and the market is going down. I think this is the shark's trait, they make us anxious and sell all the altcoins at the present time. Any other comments? I would love to hear from you.
Activity: 10
March 08, 2018, 11:34:00 PM
I think the price plunging of Bitcoin has nothing to do with how easy it is for users to log in. If users can't log in, it means that they can't trade, so people's holdings will not change, and this will not affect the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

i think that is not the reason. you will not know, if there are whales sell some of their bitcoin.
more over i heard a news about binance exchange hacked and dumped the bitcoin.
there are many factors.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 10:33:39 PM
Bitcoin has dropped 2k but it is not the lowest in 2018 . Remember that in the first week of February it was down 50% with a price tag at $ 6500 . With the SEC news ruling bitcoin is a commodity this is but natural  and some adjustments have to be made. So Chill out and let it flow.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
March 08, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

I think you are referring to Binance. They already acknowledge hack, but its not a like the whole trading platform is hack. Some who is using some kind of bot have found some exploits. That's why they halted withdrawals to investigate and assess the damage.

Yes, the downtrend has something to do with this news. But they keep on updating its customers to control the damage. Unfortunately, there still another negative news about SEC announcing that exchanges must register with them. This has contributed to this bloodbath I supposed.

Quite obvious of these kind of panics though, but it is now quite different unlike the issues before that it is pure hack in exchanges causing a lot of cash outs in the market. This could prove that we're not yet at the stage where such putting too much funds in the exchanges are gonna be secured. As sites still ongoing to its young stage of security, this is a mark of it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 08, 2018, 09:59:19 PM
some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it?  
No it's not the reason why bitcoin is dropping. Many are taking their money and profits gone out to bitcoin and that's the reason why the price dropped dramatically. But there are also connection with exchanges when bitcoin is dropping and one of it is the recent news about Binance being hacked but it's all good again so we should expect that this drop will be ending up soon but there's no exact date or time when it will happen. The charts are still bloody but percentage went low.
Totally agreed. Hod the coins. Panic sell wont lead to any good. I will keep saying not to trust cryptos though. But one should understand the true potentiality of btc by relying on its record.
Why shouldn't we trust crypto then we are investing on it? Why would you hold if you are not trusting it then?  You won't trust bitcoin then you'll say that it has the true potential.
Yes. Game Over. Look at 7 safest investments
Game over? What are you talking about? Elaborate these 7 safest investments.
Activity: 112
March 08, 2018, 09:31:39 PM
bitcoin discount 2k is not something so unexpected, look at the past that it has fallen 4k, 5k at the time the news is not good and I do not worry
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
March 08, 2018, 09:17:26 PM
some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 
No it's not the reason why bitcoin is dropping. Many are taking their money and profits gone out to bitcoin and that's the reason why the price dropped dramatically. But there are also connection with exchanges when bitcoin is dropping and one of it is the recent news about Binance being hacked but it's all good again so we should expect that this drop will be ending up soon but there's no exact date or time when it will happen. The charts are still bloody but percentage went low.

Totally agreed. Hod the coins. Panic sell wont lead to any good. I will keep saying not to trust cryptos though. But one should understand the true potentiality of btc by relying on its record.
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
March 08, 2018, 09:14:04 PM
I think btc will halt on 6k and than it will grow to 10k by the middle of the next month. And gonna keep its value of near about 10000 somewhat.
What ever the news is..it happened for a reason on purpose and every year this will happen.
Dont believe in cryptoes just take the opportunity out of it. Make the move at the right time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
March 08, 2018, 09:07:29 PM
No it's not the reason why bitcoin is dropping. Many are taking their money and profits gone out to bitcoin and that's the reason why the price dropped dramatically.

Yes. Game Over. Look at 7 safest investments
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 08, 2018, 08:25:47 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 08, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
I think the reason for the slight downfall,  as I would call it,  is that fact there a lot of people who are selling their bitcoins because of panic. The panic sell because they believe the price of bitcoin could go worst than its current price and believe that they have to sell at the current price in order to avoid loss.
However, it's not advisable to panic sell during the dumps of bitcoin. It is certain that no matter how tragic the downfall maybe,  there is a high chance the price will skyrocket back even going beyond its previous price.
Pages:
Jump to: