Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin dropped by $2k - page 5. (Read 1254 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 06:51:09 AM
Many analysts are trying to explain the causes of the fall of bitcoin. I think that bitmex is one of several reasons for falling to 9.5. However, there are a number of other reasons why this has become possible.
The number of negative news certainly plays a big role in the decline in bitcoin prices, I hope all users can be patient and not panic, I'm sure this storm soon passed and we will see the price as last December.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 06:30:04 AM
Since bitcoin is volatile, seeing a drop by 2k usd in a day is just a normal thing, if it had gone up another 2k usd, the reactions wilk be different, since bitcoin had capital gains then, but now its a loss, but come to think if it, more and more people are becoming aware of what bitcoin is today, and that there are other cryptocurrencies as well, there is no doubt that conglomerwtes will soon adapt the technology of bitcoin and bitcoin as well, since there seems to be no more hindrance in the growth of bitcoin, and exchanges closing down, seems to be a part of having the blockchain technology, but bitcoin will still be there, even if exchanges shuts down or just popping out like mushrooms.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 30, 2018, 05:30:21 AM
I think bitcoin will not drop that much low. Because it has many investor and miners. Those who are afraid of bitcoin current price they could withdraw their bitcoin. But I still reserve my bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 30, 2018, 05:15:10 AM
Which's clear is not just one, two things only that can affect it.. I think this tends to the news that affects a lot of people, lack of confidence as well as a passionate that considers it will be much more down, anyhow.. many new people are there who are not really close to bitcoin yet.
Actually there is nothing to worried about it if we really believe, the fluctuating of the prices can still provide a much better movement from now by another various thing that can affect it.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
March 30, 2018, 04:59:19 AM
I hope this is true, I waiting for this to happen. just waiting for the death cross to happen and see how the whales and institutional buyers will react. I'm currently holding USDT right now just waiting for the right time. It might happen tomorrow or day after tomorrow base on my observations  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 30, 2018, 04:54:10 AM
It's really an alarming news for us those have saving and investment in this platform. But you have to take some risk regarding your saving and investment.
from my perspective, Bitcoin price will remain stable in the near future so don't get excited so much. If you are afraid of this situation then you have to withdraw your stock from this platform because afraid kills your investment...
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 04:49:45 AM
In my opinion, behind the decline in bitcoin prices today, because of the many negative news about bitcoin, plus many investors, who panic with the news. They sell their assets, because the fear of bitcoin falls lower, and gets bigger losses.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
Prices will always drop, you can't expect a bull market without having a bear market, prices can only go up after they've gone down. I need the prices to recover though.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:27:14 AM
As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 
may be possible.bitcoin price is now under the $6000 and etherum price is $350. what a brusting price is it.this reducing is continue bitcoin price will touch the $2k
Activity: 90
March 30, 2018, 04:22:00 AM
As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 

my prediction is that the price would go down to 5k within next 4-6 weeks and re-bounce from there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 04:34:50 AM
I think what means is binance which according to the news was hacked. It really affect the prices even if we say that the coins are on hold and they can't log in in a sense that it looks alarming to those holding bitcoin on the other trading sites that what if this trading site or that also get hacked? So some decided to sell their coins to make sure there coins would not be on hold to.
Activity: 224
March 18, 2018, 04:24:00 AM
Although Bitcoin is falling, I do not think it will drop to $ 2k. Bitcoin's lowest fall in 2018 is just $ 6k. I think this bitcoin rebound is down to $ 7k and will go up again. The market today is rising slightly, this is a sign that Bitcoin is gradually recovering.
Activity: 120
March 18, 2018, 03:57:23 AM
It's impossible
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 14, 2018, 03:13:13 AM
One reason why bitcoin value still go down is a result of numerous individuals who are offering what they claim since they are worried about the possibility that that they could lose increasingly on the off chance that they endeavor to clutch it longer. In these previous couple of weeks the cost of bitcoin were stuck around $9k-11k and at the present time it goes down again likely more individuals have dump likewise their bitcoins for a similar reason or they are not any longer expecting that it will bob back higher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 01:48:52 PM
I think its quit impossible.Bitcoin current price is $9k+  there is no chance to it put down in $2k. Many time its price going very high and it down also $6k/$5k but its not going to$2k...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 01:38:48 PM
Many analysts are trying to explain the causes of the fall of bitcoin. I think that bitmex is one of several reasons for falling to 9.5. However, there are a number of other reasons why this has become possible.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
March 13, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
Even goldmansacs have predicted that bitcoin is gonna crash and might end up at $5k by end of this year.
If you consider such predictions then believe me you are ending up with death of bitocins as soon as possible. Bitcoins were developed in 2009 and till now they had so many dips and downfalls. See the last year’s performance, they have jumped to $21000 and then dropped to $7000 within one month, what you will say about it? Bitcoins have died? No, they are always going up and down.
Activity: 23
March 13, 2018, 01:58:22 AM
Even goldmansacs have predicted that bitcoin is gonna crash and might end up at $5k by end of this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
March 11, 2018, 04:03:30 PM
Hardly people use bitmex. There's more to it. But eh, I don't see why you're complaining. The prices go up and down, how hard is it for anyone to understand? Fucking wait for the prices to go up like in April. First three months of the year is where most people sell. It's sort of a scientific tradition.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
I'm not sure what your opinion, I think the cost of bitcoin is controlled by whales in the crypto market. They have the power to decide all in the crypto market. So the price of bitcoin at $ 2k would never happen, the whale knows what it takes to make a profit. We are just small fish and we must follow the rules of the whales.  Grin
In bitcoin there is no fish and no whale. If it is rich investor or poor investor. Bitcoin is a community of people. And chance to became rich. Bitcoin cant in mood of dropping too much. And if it dropped it will catch more investor and go high as sky. We need to wait for bitcoin not to be discouraged or pained from the situation. We need to fight we need to stay strong.
Pages:
Jump to: