Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600. HOLD OR SELL? - page 15. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?

that is part of the speculation that you do. yes you can try to research first.
but some of my friends say that bitcoin can go down even further next month, yes this hype will happen again.
I hope that bitcoin will grow again soon
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 17, 2018, 09:41:49 AM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

Depends on when u invested, i will just wait it out and see were this goes. If not before, bitcoin will rise when the next economic crisis emerges, which will happen sooner or later judging by the point world economy is going to.  
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 17, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
I think for a cryptocurrency market 2-3 months very little. If you are ready to keep on for a few years, then you will be Rich.
Early adopters became rich already just by waiting for the market to rise. These dips don't come only for this year but few times in the past too.

I'm optimistic that after 3-4 months the market will start to turn away this bear and we'll go into a better positive level of the market. Though we can't be sure if that's possible but there's nothing wrong of holding while waiting for the reversal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 17, 2018, 09:39:09 AM
I suggest, do not sell.  You will not gain anything  by selling now, instead hold on to your coins and wait calmly for the market to rise up again,  for eventually it will.  Keep your faith that Bitcoin is here and it will stay for good.  It is  computer age now, Bitcoin was introduced,  it is the money of the internet,  so whenever there is internet,  cryptocurrency is there also,  they go hand in hand.  Do not fear about Bitcoin will die, it will not, it may experienced  this kind of bearish market but eventually it will rise again.  Let us wait for that good time, for the meantime just hold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 09:34:01 AM
I think for a cryptocurrency market 2-3 months very little. If you are ready to keep on for a few years, then you will be Rich.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Bitcoin will not fall to 0), I think it can drop to a maximum of 4800 and then serovno will rebound very powerful just need to wait for this!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 09:26:49 AM
It depends on your risk to reward analysis, for me how low do you think Bitcoin can go, for me $3K against how high can it go $20k+ this shows that the reward is more than the risk. I for ome believe that if you did not seell BTC above $10k it is better to just hold instead of selling at a loss ecause the mining cost is around $6k
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 17, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

I would start investing more. Why not take the upper hand of this price fall? The year is about to come to an end. We might see a bit more of dumping coming soon as some investors might start cashing out their profit/investments. A new year is about to start, we might see new investors taking advantage of this price fall and enter the market. This in turn might cause the price to recover and gain back its momentum.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
November 17, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
I was expecting this for long but since it has refuse to break the $6k then am in btc for now and hope I recover soon but definitely not selling for USD anymore and instead I will buy more alts.
Activity: 448
November 17, 2018, 09:20:08 AM
 Technically it is feasible. Even sub of that price is possible. There is fear and uncertainty in the market at the moment. The bear market can be prolonged than anticipated. Although it is very essentially to reevaluate the chart at every major supports. The next support for BTC is around 4920 to 5000, which might lead to major bounce. The more you expect the worst in this market the more you will be smart with your capital. My advice is to be watchful for V bottom, accumulation and signs for reversal at some point. I will conclude with this saying that "Anything can happen in crypto" just be smart!
Activity: 645
November 17, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
I do not know what to advise you. To decide only you. Do you think it is worth selling? I have so far made decisions not to touch my coins.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 17, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Hold your bitcoin and buy more, bitcoin will go up again just wait this bch mess to pass and you will see it. Or I have better solution, use bitcoin as what it is, buy something with it. Use it for what it is, it was never meant to be asset to invest in it and hold it as long as you can and cashout.
- I think you should not have such advice because this is his investment, he needs to make a decision for this investment, we can not replace him in the decision, that just makes him complain, even curse us if we give the wrong advice. So, in the present situation, holding or selling, everything depends on what he analyzes, if he analyzes that everything will be okay and back, he should continue to hold and vice versa, speak briefly, this is a moment to show the talent and bravery of an investor, and he should do everything according to his heart and knowledge, not to trust and listen to anyone
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 08:53:08 AM
Now very difficult time in the market . Although many believe in HODL I recommend not to buy and not to sell your BTC . At any moment the market can go both in growth and in a new deeper fall. This is done in order to sell their assets at bargain prices for many.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
November 17, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

luckily a few months this week I didn't do crypto trading activities so for this time I was safe from losses. but if seen, it seems like it's all a difficult choice. selling or holding both of them definitely makes you lose.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 17, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

I think you don't need to ask for advice. This is your money and you need to make such decisions yourself. There are a lot of options for the development of events. We can fall even more, and we can grow very quickly Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
HODL & SELL is everyones own choice. I say HODL. It can fall to 1K. It doesn't matter. It will be rise one way or another.
If you think that BTC will drop to a thousand dollars, then you can sell it now and buy at this price. And then when he grows up to sell again. But you do not do that because it is very dangerous. No one knows when there will be a rise or fall. We can only guess.
Activity: 546
November 17, 2018, 08:08:38 AM
HODL & SELL is everyones own choice. I say HODL. It can fall to 1K. It doesn't matter. It will be rise one way or another.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
November 17, 2018, 08:04:11 AM
if I choose to hold until the end of the year, and if there has been a slight increase, then at the beginning of the new year it will be sold, because I myself am sure BTC will start to rise in price at the beginning of the year but not much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 17, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

Guess the price of bitcoin tomorrow-it's like guessing at the coffee grounds! What kind of stupid questions do you always ask?
no one knows what will happen tomorrow and where the price will go, if I knew for sure, it would not work anywhere but only traded. There are only 2 possible scenarios:
1. Price goes up!
2. Price goes down!
And then decide for yourself relying on your mind, because if you say sell and the price will rise you will blame the one who advised you!
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 07:16:45 AM
In my opinion, you need to wait patiently, because the market will somehow return to growth and we will once again see how bitcoin will surprise us in a good way!
Pages:
Jump to: