Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600. HOLD OR SELL? - page 14. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 12:20:08 AM
Bitcoin is the king of the electronic money market. The electronic money market has great potential, which means Bitcoin's future will be better . If you sell Bitcoin for $ 5,600, you will regret it. I think in the near future, Bitcoin will increase as its inherent potential.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 18, 2018, 12:15:12 AM
I feel very confused about the current state of bitcoin prices, I am also confused about having to make sales and buy back or keep holding back the bitcoin that I have,
I'm not sure Bitcoin will recover soon, this decline will still continue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
Bitcoin drops to $ 5,600 making people anxious. But if you sell at this time, you will lose a lot of money. You need to keep calm and wait. In the future, BTC will increase and you will have better income.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
November 17, 2018, 11:48:02 PM
people can not really be selling bitcoin when it drops. its always a hold most especially at dip because it can only be said that one did loose money when he or she refused to hold till the price appreciates. Nobody losses money on the blockchain except the person gets to pullout prematurely as it is same in farming, you can not get a good fruit when it terminate its growth and life prematurely
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 11:41:48 PM
This is a very confusing moment for me, when the market has fallen and what should I do now. My advice is to choose according to what you believe because a lot of input from everyone is not necessarily going to help you to make wise decisions.
Activity: 364
November 17, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
I believe in the future of crypto. Therefore, the fluctuations of this market only make the coins promote the improvements and breakthroughs. This contributes to the development of Crypto. Bitcoin discount is normal fluctuation. Bitcoin is a good electronic currency, with the greatest potential in the market. It will soon recover and increase in price. I will not rush to sell but will patiently wait for Bitcoin to rise.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
November 17, 2018, 11:14:30 PM
Even if there is a 50/50 chance, you need to make a solid decision. For someone who had purchased Bitcoin at $900 per coin during 2017, it is not going to hurt much. I guess, such people will have no issues in dumping a part of their holdings now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 10:57:58 PM
I don't believe pessimists who say that Bitcoin will not survive or that it will drop soon. I don't believe in it, I just can not imagine such things. Of course, some problems exist but it is temporary things.
Activity: 1078
November 17, 2018, 02:13:14 PM
As for me, I go on holding Bitcoin because I am rather optimistic about it future. There is a good chance to earn on it's falling, but I consider it too risky, so holding is the best strategy at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
I don't think we should sell now because maybe in the next a better situation in coming. So don't get panic sell and keep trust in Bitcoin.
If we look back in the last year December then we can see In November 2017 Bitcoin was $6000 But in December it was touched $$15k-19k SO wait for a bull run.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 02:09:50 PM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?
At the weekend, bitcoin will not be allowed down for sure, and as for next week, there be more careful. Can pour in the middle and at the end
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
November 17, 2018, 02:01:24 PM
If there is no positive evaluation of the SEC, the price of bitcoin will probably go down, it can even reach prices around 3-4k$ there are many coins that have a better use than bitcoin itself.Bitcoin can become a collector's coin started blockchain technologies and all of this and technology are constantly moving forward.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
November 17, 2018, 01:35:19 PM
In my own opinion, I think its better of HODLING it for now, the price is too low for me to sell my BTC, and that is why If I sell my BTC I know that I'm gonna have doubts and regrets once the price comes back higher, just a little more patience, and this is what I'll probably do, HODL for now, sell later.
Activity: 602
November 17, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
In my case, I always think that this is only a great opportunity for new investment, only in the most extreme case I would probably think about how you can withdraw funds to pay for something.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
November 17, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

I have no choice other than hold the coin because it is already loss much. Some holders may want to cut their loss by selling their coin.
But for me, i want to keep holding my btc until the price is better than this because i know maybe we cannot see this kind of price anymore in future.
Just remember in the past years, btc price has never going back to that price again.
Activity: 250
November 17, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

I don't have bitcoin for now, but I trade for other altcoins. and if bitcoin falls back next month. I will buy it
I guess this is an opportunity I have to take
copper member
Activity: 350
November 17, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

Just hold on your existing BTC and buy more in addition to your holdings since that price is very low , like this day BTC is already starting to climbing back so maybe this will make more profit for you and others .
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2018, 10:27:34 AM
Be patient for a moment to see the conditions going forward, it is indeed an option not to fall again but hopes that still has an increased price, I think all of these are hard for bitcoin cash that is able to shake the crypto price, hopefully, this condition will be resolved soon.

It will be not smart at all to sell Bitcoin when it fell so greatly. There are too many reasons to hold it and to wait for the bull run. The main reason is the growing interest of many people to BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 17, 2018, 09:56:17 AM
More and more comes to me idea sell all alts and buy btc, then send it to the cold wallet and go back after 3 years at minimum and look what happen.
But i know what better to stay here and try increase portfolio
Activity: 350
November 17, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
This is for someone a terrible fall! But by this they are trying to knock out weak hands! I am sure that as soon as the main players buy Bitcoin, we will immediately fly on a rocket, and will fly to the moon! Do not panic, comrades! (the fall may be even lower)

i think the same, they are trying to knock out weak money from weak hands. And by the way it's too late to sell, will hold till the end !
Pages:
Jump to: