Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600. HOLD OR SELL? - page 18. (Read 2667 times)

copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 02:29:36 PM
Opinion differs, as an old time crypto folk, I will hold. No one should give you investment advise in crypto, take ur decisions, take your risk so you don't blame anyone in future. So decide, it always depends on many personal factors.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 02:13:51 PM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?
To minimize the risk and loss if you have bought Bitcoin at a high price before then i think you should sell it.Bitcoin may be going down more than $ 5,600 so you should be careful with your strategy.So you should not hold it at this time.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 01:56:57 PM
I think this dump has also been a loss, and it is difficult to stop losses in this case, when the BTC is at its lowest price in 2018. However, the risk of BTC has fallen to a very low level. I think the sale is still a reasonable decision.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 01:50:46 PM
I will keep hold, until the price goes up again until it reaches $7500 and I will sell it. because if I sell now in my opinion it is not profitable
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 16, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
Personally, I will hold BTC, selling at this price doesn’t make sense to me. It will only benefit the people who manipulate the crypto market. But of course, I won’t know whether Bitcoin will dip further. At this point of time, hold or sell have risks. You have to make your own decision.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
November 16, 2018, 06:51:02 AM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

If you are one of those who shouts it's the end of Bitcoin, this is the right time for you to sell if you believe that it's not going to permanent, then it's time to buy at this price I strongly believe that it will not go lower than $5000 anymore there's still strong belief in Bitcoin's future.
copper member
Activity: 140
November 16, 2018, 06:46:15 AM
Each his own. But I would in any case now would not sell bitcoin. Because not far off just did the end of the correction and a new rise
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 06:19:55 AM
Each person will definitely have his personal opinion on this matter and I think that the opinion will be in the direction of HODL, but nevertheless, for some reason, there are a lot of people on the market selling their bitcoins, of course, most of them are manipulators, but among them there are ordinary people
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 16, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
I am not a fan of bitcoin,so I would sell it and buy altcoins. But I also saw a statistics where somebody found corellation between different years and prices of alts and btc. It is about market cycles. In 2020 they predict rise of btc right after halving
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 16, 2018, 06:13:32 AM
With the current state of things I feel we may likely go to $3k it could be a self fullfiling prophesy, the drop in price should have been seeing as an opportunity to buy cheap but it seems the panic button is on, from everything one thing I can say is that we are very close to the botton maybe one or two leg to go before the reverse situation kicks in
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 16, 2018, 06:10:26 AM
HODL with hope!

Thats what everyone has to do right now. You can't escape this bear and if you solely believe that bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrencies and its market share is big, then you don't have to worry about it. I know what you feel right now, it's hard to understand and take this dips but you have to endure and trust.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
November 16, 2018, 06:04:57 AM
What is so worried about bitcoin? Well, he fell, adjusted and all. Panic out of the blue does not lead to anything good
And as always, only bitcoin is falling, immediately starts panicking and selling everything begins to fall together with him. Stupidities
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
November 16, 2018, 06:00:32 AM
Sell for lose or hold for gain, choose from these options. As the bear market lingers, is not advisable for any right minded individual to sell for lose rather to hold in order to maximize huge profit after the dwindling price. Bitcoin is a long term investment which can take upto two to five years before profits can be made in return. We may see more fall but happy are those that HOLD after the bear!!!.
Activity: 322
November 16, 2018, 05:58:27 AM
the decline in BTC prices scared everyone, I saw the price of BTC would fall like Ethereum, maybe it happened with the increasing number of tokens that appeared, and investors wanted to build new tokens.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
November 16, 2018, 05:53:12 AM
There is time for everything, Bitcoin price drop? YES it is something many did not expect and i keep saying this the crypto space is so unpredictable. One minute everything is moving fine and another, price is dropping fast like the speed of light. I think the drop was as a result of the BCH hardfork which i also think was kinda manipulation to an extent to shake off weak hands in the space. Well let'e hope for the best as the chart is turning around gradually.
Activity: 278
November 16, 2018, 05:52:38 AM
It was big manipulation. We don't need to worry about this situation. Cause price of Bitcoin will bounce back to it's previous price very shortly. We just need to be patience and need to hold our position rightly.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 16, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

It is simple, if you sell, you lose, if you HODL, still the same. The market situation at this moment is way to much intoxicated and it is not advisable to sell your bitcoins in a low price. If you want to gain profit, trust the bitcoin and it will make its way up on the top again.
Activity: 33
November 16, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
There is a rumor that there will be a bull run in the last month of 2018 and Q1 ò 2019. What do you all think?

I personally am so excited about the projection.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 05:47:53 AM
What is so worried about bitcoin? Well, he fell, adjusted and all. Panic out of the blue does not lead to anything good
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 16, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
I am one of the lucky buyers of bitcoin at low.
i bought some coins because i know it will recover in just a short period of time.
This is a short time earning. BTC will be BTC. it will rise again!
a minimum of 8,000 USD before 2019 come.
buy more and hold!
Pages:
Jump to: