Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600. HOLD OR SELL? - page 17. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
November 16, 2018, 11:18:52 PM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?
This is not the right time to sell for people holding bitcoin. Why sell this low when has almost touched the ground floor except the seller is desperate to crash the price down more. Am talking about those who hold a bug amount of bitcoin selling and not the 0.00btc holders. If am a whale I will not sell now. Price will rise up again. Wait for it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 11:15:15 PM
It is better to hold the bitcoin you have, sell it now you will not get a profit, be patient until the market rises again because this also definitely requires time to get up new you can sell the bitcoin that you have and certainly will benefit
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
November 16, 2018, 11:04:38 PM
For everyone who are new to this kind of thing in cryptocurrency, this would be a nightmare.
But I believe that the condition will get better, just wait for that time to come.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
November 16, 2018, 11:03:48 PM
Even though I drop hold bitcoin at this time. there is still confidence that it will be able to return, although it is uncertain but the trust of people today is still very large that the price of bitcoin will recover later
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 11:02:38 PM
Just follow your intuition when decided to something like this, nobody will guarantee it will go up but nobody not willing it to going down dip more than this. Sorry to say but IMO doing daily trading at this moment are just a little bit better than only hold & hope some miracle happen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 11:02:00 PM
Be patient for a moment to see the conditions going forward, it is indeed an option not to fall again but hopes that still has an increased price, I think all of these are hard for bitcoin cash that is able to shake the crypto price, hopefully, this condition will be resolved soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 10:47:13 PM
It would be better if the hold and wait. selling when prices are already falling only make losses. In addition, if you sign in again then the same aims to restore capital and not for money. Although he was ultimately able to get results but will be larger if still hold because it is still in the initial price. the potential for large and not sell bitcoin it good time like this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 16, 2018, 05:04:17 PM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

I would suggest you to wait, we will soon be able to predict the next market development. If Craig Wright is not Satoshi, people will stop panic and everything will be fine again. But if he is real Satoshi, he can dump Bitcoin to promote his Bitcoin Cash SV.
Activity: 571
November 16, 2018, 05:00:59 PM
Definitely keep it. The fact that Bitcoin has now fallen to this level is more like the last disembarkation of passengers before the growth until the end of this year.
Activity: 285
November 16, 2018, 02:58:50 PM
Each person will definitely have his personal opinion on this matter and I think that the opinion will be in the direction of HODL, but nevertheless, for some reason, there are a lot of people on the market selling their bitcoins, of course, most of them are manipulators, but among them there are ordinary people

If I was an investor since the bitcoin was over $ 10k, I had nothing to sell at the current price. When I invested, I was aiming for the future of the market, I was responsible for my investment
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 16, 2018, 03:23:53 PM
For me, it will be better to hodl than selling. Although it is not guaranteed that there will be a bull run before the end of the year, I think it is safe to assume that there will be a price pump than bull run. We might regret it if we sell now and the price is just to low to even consider selling. I know that a lot of hodler have their portfolio decreased to a certain amount but selling your bitcoin will not solve the issue. In fact, it might worsen it, you will only see the result when bitcoin recovers again.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 03:19:20 PM
Indeed, we are seeing a very strong fall, in such a situation, the main thing is not to panic and not to succumb to emotions.
During this period, I will not sell, I will observe and if possible buy more.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 16, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
Not the best time to fix the "profit"! I think that you need to buy and not sell at such a low price ! It's a risk and the decision is only for you !
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
November 16, 2018, 02:57:44 PM
My advice is to keep the bitcoin. I think this is a good time to trade the day to make a profit. With the strong discount of yesterday's bitcoin I bought it for $ 5550 and I saw this value going up and I could make a small profit. I will continue to invest more and I will soon make a profit if it goes up to $ 6000 or $ 7000 in the next few days.
bitcoin will neverdrop that low as that means the end of thw crytpcourre cy world and i do not beliebeve in that situation
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
November 16, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

botcoin is not goinf g to drop taht low and i think taht it is beter for you to know taht ypu should not sell it fpr sure
Activity: 336
November 16, 2018, 02:56:33 PM
My advice is to keep the bitcoin. I think this is a good time to trade the day to make a profit. With the strong discount of yesterday's bitcoin I bought it for $ 5550 and I saw this value going up and I could make a small profit. I will continue to invest more and I will soon make a profit if it goes up to $ 6000 or $ 7000 in the next few days.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
November 16, 2018, 02:55:26 PM
The drop of bitcoin price is really traumatic especially for people that bought it high. At this time, my best advice will be to hold because there will definitely come another bull run though the market is't easily predicted. Selling of now would lead to more loss, so just hold and wait
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
November 16, 2018, 02:50:29 PM
Selling or holding solely depends with what price did Bitcoin have when it was purchased. If you bought it for like 0.1USD you can sell it with no heartbreak and be happy of the super easy money you made.
When BTC was bought when it was 20k USD a one should think how much does he/she really need the money. If the money is important you rather should cut the loss and sell.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 02:46:54 PM
Keep calm and be patient for it. I think Cryptocurrency is very strong asset investment and will grow and grow in the future. I suggest you to be patinet for it and dont panic to sell your bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 16, 2018, 02:05:25 PM
That's the question we always wanna know and need a concrete answer, we dont need someone to convince us. You should ask yourself if you think its worth the risk? With all this drama surrounding bitcoin, also sometimes its not bad to cut losses.
Pages:
Jump to: