Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Dumping!! - page 4. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 03:21:42 PM
That's just natural phenomenon that will occured in this trading term of cryptocurrencies. There's the time when people need/ already satisfied with the profit they earned. And there's the time newcomer will buy the coin itself. It will back rises. And from time that you post this topic and right now. Bitcoin already surpasses its all time high  Smiley #CMIIW
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
December 07, 2017, 03:15:51 PM
Bitcoin dumping is commonplace and not new when bitcoin markets are at saturation point as price correction and will form new highs.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
December 07, 2017, 03:09:53 PM
Well the bitcoin price is too big guys and investors are starting to run away from bitcoin. The price is just too big for anyone to trust it like before.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
December 07, 2017, 03:07:26 PM
Don't be afraid to take profit. You haven't made or lost till u sell
Activity: 434
December 07, 2017, 03:02:55 PM
The price seems to be risin again, hope it hits 11k soon.

Only six days passed since the time, when Bitcoin had a fall, and now it has jumped over the 16 thousand barrier. It reminds me some crazy race — faster and faster. There is a fear that the runner can fall again soon, and some investors will lose their money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 05:45:33 PM
When I reply this post then bitcoin price will pumping.It's very amazing increasing.Because bitoin already crossed $13k Shocked Shocked
Since bitcoin market always fluctuated. So No worry for about this matter   Grin Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 10:42:44 AM
Bitcoin cannot really be dumped there are too many whales inside. To cause a large drop it will require a lot of whales to dump together which is near impossible. Furthermore, alot of businesses and investors park their monies inside which till date is one of the best investments in the market. With all these, even if bitcoin price drops for a moment, it will still rise back up and even higher.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
December 06, 2017, 01:18:54 AM
It was inevitable, as always hodl, it will rise again... Smiley
If you want to hodl your bitcoin the price continued to dump think about that. You need to convert to increase a little bit the price to avoid the dump of bitcoin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 01:17:16 AM
I think you shouldn't worry about it. It's the thing always happen after a big pump in Bitcoin price. For now Bitcoin price is increasing very quickly, It's more than 12k$ right now Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
December 06, 2017, 01:12:48 AM
Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.
Due to the unusual pump the price of bitcoin corrected itself after few hours, i think they call it exchange correction were if unusual pump happens people tend to sell their coins immediately until they notice the price drop way too much and that's the time the right price will shown.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
December 06, 2017, 01:09:42 AM
Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.

Supply and demand on orders, people buying and selling, holders dumping.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
December 06, 2017, 01:09:08 AM
John MCAfee, 5 months ago from his Twitter account: "Bitcoin, 500 thousand dollars ... will not eat the penisimizi" he said, and Bitcoin history had probably the most ambitious price estimate.
Now for the year 2020 Bitcoin updated the price estimate and said it would be $ 1,000,000 tweet as follows
When I said Bitcoin would be $ 500,000 in 2020, I predicted $ 5,000 for the end of 2017. BTC has risen faster than I thought. I do not understand why he works like a pumper...
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 06, 2017, 01:02:59 AM
Bitcoin market is always fluctuate.Someting bitcoin is pumping and sometime dumping.So don't feel worry for this matter.If  you have more money then You can trade if you want with bitcoin. Cheesy Cheesy
Yes, It is very common for bitcoin now to increase and decrease in value. It is the nature of bitcoin that it keeps fluctuating and it is just because of unstable prices of bitcoin that we keep earning profit from bitcoin. Buying bitcoin during dumps and cashing out it in pumps is the sole source of earning profit with digital currencies for most of the bitcoin investors. The stability of bitcoin prices will weaken its market internationally.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 06:35:50 AM

This is normal behavior on the stock exchanges. Every market is fluctuate no matter what. Now bitcoin grows again. It's important not to panic. Wink
Activity: 448
December 03, 2017, 04:33:22 PM
Bitcoin market is always fluctuate.Someting bitcoin is pumping and sometime dumping.So don't feel worry for this matter.If  you have more money then You can trade if you want with bitcoin. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
December 03, 2017, 04:00:53 PM
Dont believe about the correction thing. That is just one escape from their misery.
There is no such thing as correction.
Either people are buying or people are selling. That is called demands and that is all that matters with bitcoin.
Corrections are for those people who are imagining things

If you believe in bitcoin dont doubt it. This people who have been holding just wants to take the profit and they are doing it now.
Next time there will be another price increase because of this drop of price they will buy now.
I agree with that logic since there is a lot of coins that were purchased recently. There is only a few coins left for people to sell.

They create such FUD's to cause panic and spark panic selling of bitcoins by  the newbies and other fainthearted guys out there who will want to appear wise at the end of the day and so they will quickly sell all their bitcoins wheneverf it takes a tumble and i guess they are the losers in the long run.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 01:26:47 PM
Dont believe about the correction thing. That is just one escape from their misery.
There is no such thing as correction.
Either people are buying or people are selling. That is called demands and that is all that matters with bitcoin.
Corrections are for those people who are imagining things

If you believe in bitcoin dont doubt it. This people who have been holding just wants to take the profit and they are doing it now.
Next time there will be another price increase because of this drop of price they will buy now.
I agree with that logic since there is a lot of coins that were purchased recently. There is only a few coins left for people to sell.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 02:40:34 PM
This is not a dump, i'm not sure if bitcoin will ever dip again because there are massive amounts of new investors pouring into the community everyday. For those that sold there bitcoin it's too bad, you day traders should have held it. Now you will just have to buy it back at a higher price because it will be 100,000 USD in a years time. Demand is outstripping supply and like any product it's only going to increase, the times of huge dips and correlations are a thing of the past.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 12:24:29 PM
After the last correction, the price of bitcoin is rising again. Now, if it increases to a psychological level of $ 11,000 then further large increases are very possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
December 01, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

basically this is just a correction of bitcoin's price because it surge so high it need to correct at some levels to regain its healthy growth then it may increase its price again, at some point we can view this as selling point of those who buy at low price they sell and wait for the price to get low again and buy..
Pages:
Jump to: