Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Dumping!! - page 8. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 22
November 30, 2017, 12:28:28 PM
Of course I could sell in at 11k then buy back at 9k. But I just prefer to hold, will do only if I make 30% profit. And yes, it is just correction. I'm afraid to invest more money before buying hardware wallet. Screw this electrum and other crap. Don't trust more than couple grand to store there. Cannot believe somebody will keep like 10 BTC on it! It just too cheap and stupid move.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 12:25:35 PM
Why do people create threads like this like it's some unusual rare phenomenon? Everyone knew there would be a dump at some point and it will always be that way.

They probably bought in at 11k and are freaking out because they are losing money. There is so many new people to crypto and they invested before they knew much of anything about crypto or just trading in general.
Activity: 72
November 30, 2017, 12:24:43 PM
I should have dumped last night!!! It was 15300 (Aus $) today I sold at $13900! Ah well profit was made. Hoping the down turn continues so I can buy more back.

Its not smart to try and call tops on bitcoin. Unless you are VERY experienced it is just too risky. HODL
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 12:21:46 PM
Why do people create threads like this like it's some unusual rare phenomenon? Everyone knew there would be a dump at some point and it will always be that way.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 12:21:03 PM
As normal as dumping is, its still frightening like hell
Activity: 89
November 30, 2017, 12:19:56 PM
Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.

I don’t mean to be flippant in my response, because you have an important question. But this is a normal part of ho-hum daily semi monthly quarterly, up and down, a correction just sit back and relax.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 30, 2017, 12:07:42 PM
I believe most of us expected this correction. 1000$ in 24h is not healthy, so i'm glad to see the correction. Excited to see how far the correction will go, and how long it will last.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 30, 2017, 12:03:28 PM
It is just a correction not a dump. It is normal in trading, either you see the price up or down. Relax and sit back a few days, BTC will be back.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 12:02:52 PM
Yes, this is a correction phase. So, stay calm and hold your bitcoin on hand, more good news to come by december.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 12:01:18 PM
It is called profit taking. Happens when people cash out profits.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
November 30, 2017, 12:00:47 PM
If you increase the volatility, then you increase the trading spread, and thus the profits for the exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 11:58:19 AM
Nothing new.This is very usual in case of bitcoin.Right now bitcoin price is going down because whales are taking their profits and also week hands are panic selling bitcoins Grin. Correction is also taking place since bitcoin price rise very fast in short period of time.All these factors are affecting dumping of bitcoin.Nothing to worry about because bitcoin price will rise again once the correction is over and whales start buying again Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 11:45:22 AM
The golden rule - buy low, sell high; everyone knows it and it is so simple to follow.
BTC is still to breach another ath; I doubt it will ever ever go below 5k again; maybe a temp dip and around Christmas it will raise for sure again.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 11:43:35 AM
Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.

It's looks like a normal correction. It had to happen after high ups. Investors make profits. No reason to worry for now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 11:43:05 AM
Yesterday one of the whales decided to take profits and sold bitcoins for a very large sum! And the price went down. It is a pity that altcoins too followed him, after all, only a little started to grow before that
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 30, 2017, 11:40:46 AM
Before I use to worry whenever I saw the bitcoin price drop a and I admitted there comes a time that I do the panic selling mode and I regret that, this pump and dump is what makes bitcoin a top crypto currency today and yes it is very volatile but we must not worry and enjoy the opportunity whenever the value drops because for sure after some quite time it will recover and can even give a much higher price. Just enjoy the pump and dump  Wink
Yes, bitcoin have demonstrated in the past that if its value has drop, the next thing that it going to happen is that the price will rebound and can achieve even greater price as its previous all-time-high, so all of us should not be disappointed to see the price going down.

On the contrary, this is really a good buying opportunity. I learned this the hard way when I was just starting. I will panic sell and push the button whenever I see the price dipping. And soon I realized that I'm making the wrong move. I should be buying in this dip instead of selling. I guess all of us experience this kind of anguish and apprehension before.

And it you look at the market right now, its not only bitcoin who is bleeding, but the rest of altcoin as well. So maybe there is some serious corrections that we are going to see in the next few days. Just hold and don't sell. There's is no point of dumping today.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
November 30, 2017, 11:37:03 AM
welcome to bitcoin! This is what we call a small correction. IMO, it's not a dump till say 35%. It has happened many times and hopefully it will happen many more. I hope everyone else got their buys in, there's sick value to be made right now.
Bitcoin becomes too expensive to mass it can buy people. This means that bitcoin will attract only the rich. You do not see this danger? We constantly see the joyous cries of those who have accumulated some bitcoin. They rejoice that, without hard earned money on the appreciation. But they don't think about the consequences.
Activity: 276
Merit: 254
November 30, 2017, 11:36:17 AM
Buy when there is blood in the market, sell when there is hype. Simple, but works.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
November 30, 2017, 11:31:02 AM
welcome to bitcoin! This is what we call a small correction. IMO, it's not a dump till say 35%. It has happened many times and hopefully it will happen many more. I hope everyone else got their buys in, there's sick value to be made right now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
November 30, 2017, 11:30:18 AM
This is normal and healthy, if you start climbing without stopping, when you fall it can be very ugly.
Pages:
Jump to: