Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Dumping!! - page 6. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
November 30, 2017, 09:35:00 PM
Dont believe about the correction thing. That is just one escape from their misery.
There is no such thing as correction.
Either people are buying or people are selling. That is called demands and that is all that matters with bitcoin.
Corrections are for those people who are imagining things

If you believe in bitcoin dont doubt it. This people who have been holding just wants to take the profit and they are doing it now.
Next time there will be another price increase because of this drop of price they will buy now.

lol yeah. were on the same boat and i always disagree when people balantly accusing bitcoin about correction blah blah blah... i dont believe in these corretion thing because i think its all about the supply and demand that is trully affecting the bitcoins current value. bitcoin dumping is pretty normal and theres nothing to worry about it , infact it can also have a good effect to us because we were givin an oppurtunity to buy or purchase bitcoin in a lesser cost.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 09:04:30 PM
I think it's not a matter for cryptocurrency. always do pump and dump. now BTC prise is $10,149.40 USD, so it's a simple issue. I think it is the correction phase or updating.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
November 30, 2017, 07:53:14 PM
No reason to panic, this is not a dump. If you look at the price in the previous couple of days you can see that it's been very turbulent period. Price has jumped up over 11000$ and then got back under 10000$. But it's changing quickly and doesn't stay low for long so I definetely wouldn't call this a dump period. The market just probably reacts on current supply and demand relations, I guess.
Maybe this is just a normal scenario i guess from an extremely increase of price and now it's taking its turn to be down again.Maybe bitcoin's supply and demand have been quite affected and so this happens now.But i'm also sure this won't take so long,it will recover its price again after few hours and we will continue to be gaining profit again.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 05:01:12 PM
This correction was predictable. Bitcoin and major altcoins always experiment correction when The price reach a major psychological step. (e.G: 5000, 8000, 10000 $). just hold the price will rise pretty soon

100,000$ for sure
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 04:59:16 PM
I wouldn't say, this is a BTC dump, as it just went to the BTC price as it was just a week ago. This shouldn't be surprising after the $10 to $11k rally in the last few days. The questions is now, how will the price move from here? Will it drop further, recover once again hitting the $10k milestone or will it drop first, before (hopefully) moving higher. Migh guess is the latter, but let's see, what awaits us in December.
Activity: 47
November 30, 2017, 04:53:56 PM
This correction was predictable. Bitcoin and major altcoins always experiment correction when The price reach a major psychological step. (e.G: 5000, 8000, 10000 $). just hold the price will rise pretty soon
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
November 30, 2017, 04:26:24 PM
No reason to panic, this is not a dump. If you look at the price in the previous couple of days you can see that it's been very turbulent period. Price has jumped up over 11000$ and then got back under 10000$. But it's changing quickly and doesn't stay low for long so I definetely wouldn't call this a dump period. The market just probably reacts on current supply and demand relations, I guess.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
November 30, 2017, 04:16:04 PM
10% dip after a 75% rise, is not a dump.

Maybe symptoms of one to come tho.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
November 30, 2017, 04:14:59 PM
Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.

Isn’t that’s a good news? I was actually looking for the opportunity like this as I really missed buying the bitcoin at lower rates. I know that this price wouldn’t go below this point but I wish really that it should go way downward and thus I make the most of the purchasing at that point. I know this won’t happen just like that but I will wish that it really does go even further down. The upward movement is obviously going to happen but to increase the margin of profits I would love to have it bought at little lower than the current price. So it’s not panic time at all. It all depends on how you manage things in the crypto world.
Activity: 588
November 30, 2017, 04:12:16 PM
Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.

Don't worry, bitcoin price always time fluctuation because it's a online currency. When bitcoin price will decrease you just hold your bitcoin. I hope that next week bitcoin price will be 10k+ and it not back to 9k.
November 30, 2017, 03:57:09 PM
Dont believe about the correction thing. That is just one escape from their misery.
Either people are buying or people are selling. That is called demands and that is all that matters with bitcoin.

If you believe in bitcoin dont doubt it. This people who have been holding just wants to take the profit and they are doing it now.
Next time there will be another price increase because of this drop of price they will buy now.

2020=100,000$
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
November 30, 2017, 03:49:55 PM

November 30, 2017, 03:49:23 PM
Don't panic....will be 100,000$+ by 2020
Activity: 476
November 30, 2017, 03:47:26 PM
It is normal for correction to happen once a new high is made by any coins. It happens all always. There is also a profit taking by people that are in profit already. This is liquidity, it is the essence of trading.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 30, 2017, 03:42:15 PM
Perhaps it will takes a dumps for a moment. Then surpass again and a make new correction like what happened before this is normal i think. I suggest  to relax guys dont eagerly sell maybe it will gain some strength to jump again and make a new record. Just hold back and drink some wine. Lol Because this scenario always occur so much better to wait instead of making some doubts and sell your coins right away.

Well, in that cash of dumps for a moment it was just a normal scenario like what we've encountered from the past months or the price started to rise until $9000 to $1000. But right now it showed that the price also started to decrease its current value but more investors still waited for sudden drop in order to invest their current fiat cash, more will be buying an asset and hold because seemingly there's more than $10000 to go. Hopefully the speculations of until $20000 might be a reality for us.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
November 30, 2017, 03:42:09 PM

Believe me brother that is just normal drop in the price and its not at all dumping. The dumping would be called as bitcoin hoping all the way down to 7-8K and that will change the market. drastically. But I don't think that bitcoin is going down that much and its not because the market capitalism that has been corrected recently will not allow it to go down that much. The more the market cap the more is the secure coin at that specific point, always remember this. So of bitcoin the market is over 250Bn and do you really think that it will cause it any problem holding the price of 9k or 10k? I don't thin so.

Plus the bitcoin futures is coming in hot soon which is another good news and when the world know about it then they will start investing money again and thus will push the bitcoin economy again towards the higher course. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 03:34:51 PM
It seems to be sitting where it was sitting a few days ago while trying to break $10,000. So, this looks normal to me. Couple that with the usual correction that happens and it actually looks really good.

Keep in mind that it was under attack by BCH not too long ago and recovered just fine and smashed through ATHs after that. That was a well orchestrated attack. This is profit taking and correction. There's been many times that a blood bath like this happens across crypto. It can be startling to watch unless you're looking at it as a buying opportunity.

It seems to do that after the dips-comes roaring back.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
November 30, 2017, 03:26:18 PM
It is a normal thing for the price to decrease when there is a sudden hike for every rise there is a fall.Here in the case of btc aswell.People normally tend to sell of their coins when they find it more profitable and so it is normal for the price to go down when all try to sell off their coins in the same time.It is normal tendency for all the investors to withdraw from it when they find it profitable as they fear that the price might go down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 03:12:53 PM
Any cryptocurrency's fate after such a huge increase in volume and remarkable growth over a very short period of time , is a little decrease or as what the technical term is " a dump " . Pumping, dumping and stability are parameters that are relative and are mainly controlled by huge investor that hold massive amounts of bitcoin and got the power to manipulate it's value .
Such thing can't be done by a single investor no matter how much funds he's holding , it needs to be a whole group of investors to get this task done , and whenever they decide to pump a certain coin , they manage to make that coin break records and get it's name known to all the community in such way that every body will start investing in it , once they want to dump it after reaching a certain goal, they start selling their shares making it more available on the market and thus decreasing it's value .
Activity: 18
November 30, 2017, 03:04:14 PM
i think no one know the real reason for the falling value of bitcoin , But I think that with a lot of conversions, the currency of bitcoin is falling sometimes Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: