Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Dumping!! - page 5. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 09:39:54 AM
Bitcoin dumping is only happening temporarily just like with stock market- highs and lows will happen and are to be expected.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
December 01, 2017, 09:39:19 AM
there was only a small dump by some whales that wanted to sell but it is just a small correction, all other corrections this year were much bigger with 30-50% decrease.
We can't speak of that yet but it looks like 10k will be a save spot for upcoming crashes
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 03:03:40 AM
You can not call it dump,it is a normal think remember it is a volatile currency but this dose not mean it will not appreciate again.
Activity: 22
December 01, 2017, 02:18:37 AM
Sure it will just Arise and Hype.This is the perfect time for all the Investors and Developers to buy more bitcoin as its just in its low price now..And Surely in this month it will be a BIg Explosion ..Bitcoin to the moon for sure this month ..So mark it in your calendars
Activity: 18
December 01, 2017, 01:51:17 AM
Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.
It's a correction men. Correction is most important.after this dump btc will set new all time high again. And this time goes to 13k$.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 01:41:39 AM
buy now in low price, you will get more profit after price raises again. price will raises within this month
Activity: 196
December 01, 2017, 01:38:31 AM
Fixing profits.
After breaking through psychologically important marks, a kind of unattainable figures, they begin to save profits, fearing that there will be a rollback. Mass sell, there is a correction.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
December 01, 2017, 01:32:06 AM
its not dumping. the price is withing 9-10k range. and will rise again within this month!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 01:30:09 AM
The price seems to be risin again, hope it hits 11k soon.

It is not dumping, it is what you called volatility of its price, and it is just normal, but I know that there are so many people who sold their bitcoin because they have panicked when its price have fallen a little bit, but right now, it is back to normal and hoping to reach $13K before this years end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 30, 2017, 11:18:14 PM
Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.

Well, I do think this is a kind of trend which is kinda normal when the digital coin market appear to be really healthy, stable and everything is gaining very well. After a day or two, BTC's and other Alts suddenly increase the price for no reason at all, without updates, news etc. Traders often called this activity, Whaling. Then you will see a lot of people jumping in (buying), as they want to ride the wave of this sudden increase. Once the coin hit or approaches the target mark, everyone will suspect that it will pretty soon crash, you will see a lot of news or trending stores regarding the incoming price crash. Once those stories causes fear, a crash will totally happen. People will start selling (traders often called this activity Dumping) their stored or hold coins as they fear of the expect decrease of its market price value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 10:54:04 PM
I think the current decline in Bitcoin prices is a natural thing, there is an increase there must be a decline. this decline is an excellent momentum to buy as much as Bitcoin at a low price.
Activity: 58
November 30, 2017, 10:44:51 PM
The price seems to be risin again, hope it hits 11k soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 30, 2017, 10:44:42 PM
it's because the volume and spreadingnya decreased. I think that's a normal thing, and I believe that bitcoin always surprise the owner. and that's for sure. then we owners should be able to take advantage of opportunities. observe continued bitcoin during dump and pump.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 10:44:08 PM
The rise in the momentum is bound to have a callback, and the trading volume of bitcoin has not been reduced after the callback, and the rising kinetic energy of the bitcoin is still in it Smiley~ Smiley
Activity: 280
November 30, 2017, 10:40:29 PM
It's normal and it always happen after Bitcoin reach to the new peak Smiley) The whales always try to sell their Bitcoin at the highest price as they can then they try to use the huge amount of Bitcoin they have to dump the price of Bitcoin then they buy it back when the price decrease a lot. If you're using Coinbase web wallet maybe you know what happened to Coinbase at that time Smiley). Right at the moment when Bitcoin price dumped, Coinbase maintained their website just to prevent Coinbase member could be able to sell or buy Bitcoin at that time and when the maintainance finished, the price of Bitcoin had been dumped to the lowest price at that time Smiley)
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
November 30, 2017, 10:34:33 PM

It was nothing to worry. Ive have my worries first last September when bitcoin has become less than $4k and thought it might be the end of bitcoin. But after bitcoin recovered and became stronger, my faith became stronger. This is temporary, it will rise back up again.
Activity: 161
November 30, 2017, 10:28:14 PM
ofc it will dump but it will rise again soon because some of the holder already gain profit so they will sell it... but im preety sure price will rise again
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
November 30, 2017, 10:16:07 PM
Yes it is,  that Bitcoin price has decreased lower than $10K but in a positive way it is just giving way maybe to those who wants to buy bitcoin for a lower price. But pretty sure that it will rise again sooner and can recover in future days.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
November 30, 2017, 10:04:23 PM
Dont worry about this drop , it is normally happen. Just be more focused and patient on trading. I believe it increases again in the future lets just wait all together.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
November 30, 2017, 09:49:38 PM
I think it's not a matter for cryptocurrency. always do pump and dump. now BTC prise is $10,149.40 USD, so it's a simple issue. I think it is the correction phase or updating.
Correct that is given the fluctuation of bitcoin value or even other crypto currency, we do not have to worry if bitcoin decreases its value because every time dump happens it always recovers it value and it makes us happy every time pump will happens.
Pages:
Jump to: