Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 16. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
August 05, 2018, 07:22:58 AM
I want to see btc as the main alternatives of currency.
Are you saying that bitcoin as a payment? Go make bitcoin as a alternative payment for you to regret it later, because bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price of it is changing rapidly and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease, so if you used it as a payment, you will loose profit when the price o bitcoin increase again.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 07:19:37 AM
I want to see btc as the main alternatives of currency.
Activity: 32
August 05, 2018, 07:18:41 AM
I will be very glad if I purchase my everyday necessary products by btc.
Activity: 32
August 05, 2018, 07:17:40 AM
I would like to travel by using btc.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 10:16:08 PM
 my goal with bitcoin is very simple like what i am. Only it is to sustain my daily need and to my family...
 goal with bitcoin is very simple like what i am. I did not wish to be a rich because i think it is too much.
..im a simple person thats why my goal is a simple only like me
Activity: 5
July 31, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
This concept appeals to a great many people and people in the IT world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 08:00:50 AM
the ultimate goal of bitcoin is to become a digital currency that can be accepted by all people and countries in the world. can be used as a tool for transactions such as paper currency .
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 07:57:08 AM
The end goal is to enable people to transact among themselves without these transactions being controlled by governments and mega corps. To enable monetary freedom. And even, someday, to become the basis for the Unified World Currency.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 31, 2018, 07:35:02 AM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

my goal wasn't for myself alone.
aside from gaining a lot of wealth i would also like to see a world wherein people has gained their financial freedom through cryptocurrency.
i would want to see a future wherein more and more people will be using cryptocurrency for their transactions.
Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:53:58 AM
My  bitcoin end goals, We all have seen bitcoin as a good medium that can generate incomes or profits what ever you invest your bitcoin. In bitcoin you will achieve financial independence, that you can be able to buy or provide money in the family in respect of family needs and be sufficient for all your needs.
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
July 31, 2018, 06:44:27 AM
Just to see how far it can take society as a whole.
If that end will be for better or for worst.

We just have to wait to find out.
Activity: 51
July 31, 2018, 06:42:20 AM
I believe Bitcoin will replace cash in the future, so I will keep Bitcoin for future purchases
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 06:39:32 AM
there is a certain goal, it was formed before the fruitful work with bitcoin. I will not report, perhaps this branch is traced by the government
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 05:23:13 AM
My ultimate goal is bitcoin. Of course, first of all earn money. Well, the technology itself blockchain I like it, since it's an open magazine in which all participants are equal, all that is recorded can be seen by everyone. I think that, thanks to blockchain, elections and the distribution of the state budget will be fair.
Activity: 54
July 31, 2018, 05:04:35 AM
Mine is simple. To be rich lol
We all got into this surely to make money and like everybody else that's what im looking for.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
July 30, 2018, 10:20:13 PM
My goal for bitcoin to get used as a means of payment when it is legend in my country, and to benefit from bitcoin which is now a lot of people who know about bitcoin in the world.

absolutely, there are more important roles of crypto than making people rich. ability to be your own bank is priceless, especially in some countries with many financial issues
As we can see, bitcoin is a good medium in where we can generate income or somewhat profit in where we can support our financial needs. With bitcoin we can live peacefully. Having a huge dream thay concerns in bitcoin is not really a dream or somewhat goal, you can call a thing a goal if you are doing something to achieve it. With bitcoin you only deal with waiting for it to generate more. But as you can see the bitcoin continuously improves and with this maybe bitcoin is what we need in order to finance needs. Bitcoin is important as long as it has purpose.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 30, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
My bitcoin end goal is simple, i want to help a lot of people to get in touch with bitcoin so they will also experience and try the opportunity that i got into when i was just starting and i will guide them to do the things that they should be doing in order to grow their capital in bitcoin and to experience getting a lot of profit from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 05:16:25 AM
My bitcoin end goal is to fully utilized its use as a digital money all throughout the country and that more merchants will accept bitcoin as payments in all online transactions. With this development, money transfer, online shopping, bills payments, purchasing of goods and services will be more faster and easier. It saves your time and energy.
Activity: 7
July 30, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
destruction of the current financial system and seeing the goldman sachs types out on their ears would be nice

I agree this might happen in the future, but it will also take some time, because bitcoin is constantly changing and improving.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
July 30, 2018, 04:56:29 AM
My ultimate goal with Bitcoin is to get rich by Bitcoin. I will buy and hold Bitcoin for a long time and wait for the price to continue rising and selling
That is simply the most common goal of every one who is involved with Bitcoin and any other Cryptocurrency - to get rich, and I do not disagree. I also want to become rich by getting myself fair amount of Bitcoin when its price sometimes fall. I want to start while I am still young and while it still is not very known to all.
Pages:
Jump to: