Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 17. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 04:55:06 AM
My ultimate goal with Bitcoin is to get rich by Bitcoin. I will buy and hold Bitcoin for a long time and wait for the price to continue rising and selling

My goal with bitcoin is to used it as a payment system because it's look like exciting. Go arround without carrying anything just your gadgets and you can buy anything, it's hassle free for us.
Activity: 64
July 30, 2018, 04:46:16 AM
My ultimate goal with Bitcoin is to get rich by Bitcoin. I will buy and hold Bitcoin for a long time and wait for the price to continue rising and selling
Activity: 2
July 29, 2018, 04:07:47 PM
My personal end goal is to hold 10 Million GBP in BTC

Only then will I consider selling.

I hope that by then I won't need to sell of course and that most aspects of life will accept BTC as a payment method.

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
July 29, 2018, 04:05:42 PM
In my opinion, the ultimate goal of bitcoin is to replace the fiat money and abolish the monopoly on money governments currently have. The only way of reaching it lays through the mass adoption.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 03:04:32 PM
I think the ultimate goal of everyone who has bitcoin is the same. They want to collect as much bitcoin as possible for future assets. because of the many advantages derived from bitcoin and the benefits of bitcoin. But certainly the expected wealth so that all desires can be obtained easily.
the main purpose of bitcoin is to show an alternative to the usual world of Finance. the emergence of bitcoin has translated the concept of Finance and mutual settlements to a new level of understanding of how it can be organized in the future.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 02:40:15 PM
Am sure most people are fascinated by the value of bitcoin and will probably think of using it a an avenue to be rich but i am personally motivated by the end goal of having bitcoin to aid my transactions, however along these transactions with increased value of bitcoin that could one day eaen me much but no necessary to have an end goal as billionaire.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
July 29, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
Most of the users here is focused on earning from Bitcoin and Altcoins some of us also using this website to sell product and services, some are getting idea's about mining, trading etc.. But the main goal of bitcoin is to be a worldwide currency that is why we need to spread the new's outside this forum to increase its user's.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 07:41:18 AM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

My goal with bitcoin is for financial success, I can raise my family's economic level, and be sufficient for all his needs.
Activity: 42
July 29, 2018, 07:26:04 AM
I have no end goal for btc. I am sure as long i am with bitcoin, it will give me more money. And i will utilize all my btc to make more money.
Activity: 75
July 29, 2018, 07:24:14 AM
I want to be independent financially. I am sure bitcoin will make me rich one day.
Activity: 64
July 29, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
My goal is to make more money using my bitcoins.
Activity: 69
July 29, 2018, 07:22:10 AM
My end goal is to be rich as soon as possible and make money as more as possible.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
July 28, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

Very good question.
I believe that money shouldn't be purpose in our life but only means to achieve something in our life, something meaningful and greater.
So, I really want to find the way how to help others, less fortunate people.
I want to help people in Africa and S. Asia with finance for education, so that they can build their own future, and support their families and nations.
There are many great projects in the world, many ways to help people and it's my desire to become part of it.
For all this projects money is needed, of course.

Activity: 11
July 28, 2018, 10:53:14 AM
to you want to building the rich of the system, see this is a great mechanism to create a real with the join into this now, value will be lurates will be long we we in one few one system most, if they are do not cost it. The last item Bitcoin is become the same common of the same user, enter into all fields of the life
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
I think the ultimate goal of everyone who has bitcoin is the same. They want to collect as much bitcoin as possible for future assets. because of the many advantages derived from bitcoin and the benefits of bitcoin. But certainly the expected wealth so that all desires can be obtained easily.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 07:30:59 AM
the end goal is to enable people to transect among themselves with out those transactions are being run by the government and maga corps
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 07:29:08 AM
I certainly hope that bitcoin can improve my financial situation. I think most people think so. Of course, I also hope bitcoin can change the problem of inflation in Fiat, and it is painful to know that Fiat will devalue in my country every year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:23:43 AM
My goal for bitcoin to get used as a means of payment when it is legend in my country, and to benefit from bitcoin which is now a lot of people who know about bitcoin in the world.

absolutely, there are more important roles of crypto than making people rich. ability to be your own bank is priceless, especially in some countries with many financial issues
Activity: 53
July 28, 2018, 07:22:59 AM
I think bitcoin is likely to change the world's economic order in the next few decades, and if more people and industries use bitcoin, it is likely that bitcoin will replace the position of the bank.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 07:20:11 AM
My bitcoin end goal is to have some of it and to learn more about it and the different strategies how to gain more of it. For the future of my family and to give them their daily needs. But bitcoin’s mission is to be used as a digital currency hence it is  very profitable so it sets as an investment and a future asset.
Pages:
Jump to: