Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin EU Convention 2013 (Amsterdam, Netherlands September 26th~28th) - page 7. (Read 30290 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Everybody is enjoying them self at the conference and I am just sitting here listening to a lecture about the RIP and OSPF protocol. Embarrassed
At least it's interesting.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Everybody is enjoying them self at the conference and I am just sitting here listening to a lecture about the RIP and OSPF protocol. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Landed, got tickets for public transport, dropped luggage off at hotel, heading to the conference. Should be there soon.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
If any visitors rent a bike and would like a cycle round the city, i will be more than willing to act as a free guide Smiley I love cycling around Amsterdam

was enjoyable to meet people last night, enjoy the city and all it has to offer!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Damn, im on a tight schedule, but Amsterdam is just a few hours train ride from here, so ill prolly drop in Friday evening.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Stupid school. Ruining all my fun. I hope to see you all on Friday, because then I will be there and enjoying the party. I cannot wait!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Always riding the Bull...
Had a great time tonight- ended up being a great group! Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and the follow up at Bo Cinq!!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
I just got here, have the couches upstairs.. Don't think anyone is here yet- hope nobody is waiting at paradox!

Edit: I'm wearing a blazer

So sad, I arrived at 21h, waited 15 minutes. I didn't see no one and because I was having no internet connection I left.
But no problem, we have lot of days to speak and enjoy  Cheesy

BTW if anyone wants cash I can take your bitcoins for Bitstamp -5%. I don't have a lot of cash so I won't be able to cover big orders.
legendary
Realizing that i will see Josh makes me wonder if i will see Yufi too with his bodyguards.
anyone still around e hulp?
 I am there now

We're on our way 10 minutes top
legendary
Activity: 1260
I found Simon anyone else here?
Activity: 226
anyone still around e hulp?
 I am there now
legendary
Just out of curiosity, am i the only one that decided to book today (because i'm too lazy) and was sent to "Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam Airport" from booking.com?

It would be nice if there was some other bitcoiner around there Smiley
legendary
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
In the doors palace oalace in spuistraat
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1099
I would like to trade some Bitcoins for Euro, please let me know by PM who would like to sell some cash tomorrow?

What an excellent idea as an ATM alternative Smiley

I should do the same.

legendary
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Hi guys, finally I am here, sitting now in my hotel room, I did some sightseeing earlier this evening (unfortunately I didn't make it to Knowmads Greehouse, because my flight landed too late), now time to rest:)

I would like to trade some Bitcoins for Euro, please let me know by PM who would like to sell some cash tomorrow?

Looking forward to see you all Smiley
Activity: 226
still waiting for the bag at the airport
I just got here, have the couches upstairs.. Don't think anyone is here yet- hope nobody is waiting at paradox!

Edit: I'm wearing a blazer
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1099
A bitpay contingent is in town, too Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Somebody wanted duty free cigarettes as I have seen earlier in the thread. Just bough some in duty free. 10 packs of "Parisienne Jaune" availabe. 0.0355 XBT each.
How do they taste?
Pages:
Jump to: