Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018 - page 17. (Read 2119 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 02:11:32 PM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

That is truly amazing. I hope that will become a reality soon. I am one of the believers of btc and hoping that it will manage to go that high next year.
Hopefully this is the reality, 2018 will be the year we've been waiting for. they believe that Bitcoin has become a necessity
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
December 29, 2017, 04:42:29 AM
With the unstoppable popularity of bitcoin all over the world many investors makes interest in investing in bitcoin as a digital currency the result is there is a huge demand will happening in the next year 2018, this year an unpredictable price and new ATH had happened so next year there are so many predictions that may hit and I think $50k is very possible.   
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 04:24:54 AM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
These past few days, we have experienced bitcoin correction from which the bitcoin price reached $20,000 then dropped by $13,000 and for me $50,000 are high to reached this coming year 2018. The $50,000 can be reached after next four years. Everything here depends to investors and bitcoin popularity and we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin’s price is unpredictable.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 328
December 29, 2017, 04:09:56 AM

the expectation of bitcoin in 2018 is likely that bitcoin prices at the beginning of the year will rise and fall slightly and will rise again to more than $ 100k soon.
Everything is depending on the start of 2k18 and if it will be impressive then every price will be achievable otherwise it will take a lot of time to reach at the price you have mentioned everything was going smother and then this fall occurs and it give a shock to whole investor community and now everyone wants the huge start if 2k18 so that they can progress and make more profit next year and chances are bright now,
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 27, 2017, 08:44:47 PM
Indeed, there are some certain signs that show bitcoin can reach $50k in the year 2018, but there are also some issues with bitcoin like slow transaction speed and high transaction fees - these two issues might slow bitcoin down. 
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
December 27, 2017, 07:54:09 PM
Everybody has different speculation to bitcoin.  But for me I believe it will reach 100k by 2018 middle.  And all alts will experience 2x to 10x pumps.

Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 27, 2017, 07:48:44 PM
Yes this is possible, I have heard that commercial enterprises are planning to adopt bitcoin and if this happen,  the demand will surely increase as well as the price. Bitcoin had a huge growth in 2017 and this had made its name popular that even people who highly doubted it is trusting and investing in it now.

Still, 2018 will be a long year and many things are possible with bitcoin,  it may continue to grow but we know that there will be forks that will affect its price but as long as many people demands and uses it,  bitcoin will continue to rise.
Activity: 364
December 27, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

I saw the video of this interview. I agree on him, it is not possible to reach 50k$ by the end of 2018. It is easy to reach that, since bitcoin is starting its demand, bitcoin is starting to be popular, we just need to be ready on that.
Wow! That would be great and truly amazing, I know that we all are excited for the year 2018 since it is our year to become more prosperous, so guys spend your bitcoin wisely think 100 times before cashing out, take note that the current price now could be double or triple next year.
so year 2018 is some of the amazing year that would overcome by this currency it is better to have and probably will be one of the person that are making that experience of that will happen in bitcoin currency for the coming years of its existence
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 27, 2017, 07:26:10 PM

That is truly amazing. I hope that will become a reality soon. I am one of the believers of btc and hoping that it will manage to go that high next year.
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 07:02:24 PM

I saw the video of this interview. I agree on him, it is not possible to reach 50k$ by the end of 2018. It is easy to reach that, since bitcoin is starting its demand, bitcoin is starting to be popular, we just need to be ready on that.
Wow! That would be great and truly amazing, I know that we all are excited for the year 2018 since it is our year to become more prosperous, so guys spend your bitcoin wisely think 100 times before cashing out, take note that the current price now could be double or triple next year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
December 27, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 04:15:36 PM
For 2018 I expect a big boom for cryptocurrency and I think BTC will hit 50,000$ during that year.
Maybe we will see lot of movement upwards and correction downwards ( it works like it, doesn't it? HAHA), but I think that 50,000 is reachable for BTC.
By the way remember always that "Up the stairs, down the elevator"  Roll Eyes

This is realistic guess, like in this year prices have been going so much high. In the start of this year 2017, prices were just floating around $500-900 and then prices tend to go higher and higher. And see now, before this dip prices were just exceeding $19000. So what I think prices will be going till $40-50k in the end of this year 2018. Good luck to all of you for this fantastic year.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 27, 2017, 04:30:47 AM
Once the holiday and silly season is behind us and January is over, with all the hangovers from the new year parties, we should see a surge in Bitcoin and Altcoin enthusiasm beginning at around the middle of Feb 2018 and going into May, with some altcoins and Bitcoin hopefully reaching new ATHS. When will Bitcoin or IF BITCOIN will hit 50k USD a pop? Only someone with a time machine can know and also the big whales who are the ones moving the markets, they are all probably meeting behind closed doors making their next moves and charting the whole course of BTC going into 2018.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 04:23:08 AM
Yeah! I always look back from march 2017 I remember that bitcoin that day really hard to get almost $1000 that time and there is already crush and ups but I really wonder that bitcoin this December 2017 really beat approximately almost $20,000. So, in my own opinion as I experience the greatness of bitcoin this year I really expect too that bitcoin will soon beat $50,000 before year 2018 ends. Yeah! That was very amazing again to be done this coming year. Cheers to all of us!

Yeah we are all expecting now before the end of the year bitcoin hits $50,000 dollars. Now is the time to buy bitcoin low price in holidays. Massive dumping of everyone now to give presents to their families and relatives. I think next year when year ends again bitcoin price would be triple than we thought. Early investors are the lucky one's.
There is no doubt that the price will go to this high because the reason is very simple, the demand is getting high day by day. This Christmas season proved to be lucky for many people. As we know the it is a religious activity so one group has taken out the money from the bitcoin and others have come to fill the gap. Now the price looks handsome again and it will go back to the precious one soon after the 30 january as the people of that many group will also start investing their money back.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 25, 2017, 03:47:53 PM
For 2018 I expect a big boom for cryptocurrency and I think BTC will hit 50,000$ during that year.
Maybe we will see lot of movement upwards and correction downwards ( it works like it, doesn't it? HAHA), but I think that 50,000 is reachable for BTC.
By the way remember always that "Up the stairs, down the elevator"  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
December 25, 2017, 03:38:22 PM
A million dollars is nothing to these people. They might thrown down a million in the other direction tomorrow.

No idea what 2018 is gonna bring. It could be epic again or terrifying. I don't mind too much really.

I never thought these figures could be reached so soon. If it falls from here then it can certainly do it again with a vengeance in the future.
Activity: 245
December 25, 2017, 02:58:13 PM
Probably it will be over $25000 during the next year, and it might increase a little bit more if we are lucky enough, but i dont know, bitcoin can still rise much more than what it has rised during this year.
Just remember that bitcoin is getting more famous every year
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
December 25, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

Many do really expect the bitcoin price goes high in the air up to $25K at the end of 2017 after the hardcore ends. We still need to wait for 1 or 2 months to see the a massive spike of $30 plus. Many bitcoin adaption has started now. McDonald is planning to receive bitcoin as a payment and one of Japan's organaizations is going to pay salary to their employees in bitcoins very soon.
December 25, 2017, 12:46:51 PM
There is more than a year left until the end of 2018-.. how could we predict what is going to happen in more than one year? that is impossible, please, if you are going to create shitty threads, at least , try to be more considerated and ask real questions.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 25, 2017, 09:42:41 AM
I would not be surprised, as that can really happen. I am not also surprised that what is happening in the market right now is a huge manipulation by some of the whales with the wall street guys trying to shake off the market to let those who are weak drop their stuffs, so that they can have a upper hand in the market.

If some of the huge traders are making this bet, then there could be something coming, but who knows ? Also, where did you get the news from if I may ask ?
Pages:
Jump to: