Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin failed as a currency - page 21. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 10:14:52 AM
I am still trying to understand why you say bitcoin has failed because, in my books, bitcoin hasn’t failed at all. Yes, it has been called a bubble, a scam, and many other names but it has the promise of the future. Bitcoin is a pioneer and historical cryptocurrency in earth.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
Absolutely correct, BTC will not be able to become the currency of any country, the first is that they are not owned by anyone, the second is the price of BTC fluctuations too large, so inappropriate for becoming a common currency of the nation

The unstable price makes everyone think about how Bitcoin will be made into a paper currency that can be used visually.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 10:12:06 AM
Absolutely correct, BTC will not be able to become the currency of any country, the first is that they are not owned by anyone, the second is the price of BTC fluctuations too large, so inappropriate for becoming a common currency of the nation
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
I am not sure because there is a lot competitors but I have read that btc counts as a 6th biggest currency in the world actually. And now I am interested in learning Token Sale projects and I found one maybe you cn help me.
Activity: 32
August 01, 2018, 09:52:40 AM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

Do you guys think that this can change in the long term ?

Any way your opinion is yours but i don't think bitcoin as fail in any area yet because it has not got it goal and using bitcoin as an asset or currency is individual opinion because is decentralized no one can choose how to used or manage your investment for me i can decide to use by bitcoin for currency and also i meant decide to store it as asset this don't mean bitcoin fail as currency but playing multiple rules which is more interesting .
Agree, Bitcoin is some kind of currency tools in beginning purpose, but with running time, people more interest it become as asset of investment, how they were expected to hold it and sell it after 5-10 years later. Whereas if Bitcoin is in a condition as a currency only, then its value may remain even if it is stored for 5-10 years later.
Activity: 588
August 01, 2018, 09:46:50 AM
I think because of the bitcoin many people have earned a lot of money and become successful. And on the other side of bitcoin, still now many countries are against bitcoin and these countries are not supporting to it. So in this phase bitcoin has failed. And after several years, I hope that those countries which are not supporting it right now will be supporting it. And make a good use of it.
Activity: 162
August 01, 2018, 09:44:31 AM
At present, the BTC cannot be judged as currency, at least it does not have the value and qualification of legal currency, it is just a speculative product.
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
August 01, 2018, 09:37:52 AM
a time bitcoin will become the world currency, maybe this bitcoin price decreased so that bitcoin coins are not clear its usefulness, I believe bitcoin will be the currency in the world.
Activity: 280
August 01, 2018, 09:31:40 AM
These major issues with Bitcoin raise the question: what happens if it fails? Many people have hinged the success of crypto-currency in general on the success of Bitcoin. So, if Bitcoin fails, does that mean that all crypto-currencies can never be as successful as precious metals or paper money? Could the anti-Bitcoin pundits, such as Peter Schiff, be right? No. Although Bitcoin may fail at some point in the future, it has still created a discussion in economic circles that could potentially advance the entire monetary theory in general. The failure of one crypto-currency, even if it is the most successful one, does not mean the entire economic theory surrounding these currencies is invalid.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
August 01, 2018, 09:30:24 AM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

How can you justify that bitcoin failed as currency if there are many investors and users who have been successful for this. How can you say that btc failed as currency if it is the standard of all coin and currencies now. How can you say that btc failed as currency if there are comapnies accepts btc as their medium of exchange.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
Numerous individuals want to use bitcoin since it is more helpful to use as venture. Nonetheless, numerous individuals say that bitcoin can likewise use as money where you can trade it in some significant things particularly on online market. Moreover, I concur that bitcoin is more effective as a type of commodity we can use as good investment.
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns
August 01, 2018, 08:52:45 AM
I don't think so. "The question was will it lasts for long-term". I don't agree. Because as days past by, many cryptocurrencies is being created, which is much better than BTC. There is KOMODO, EOS, RIPPLE and etc. But the advantage of BTC is that it already gains popularity and many people trust it.
Activity: 9
August 01, 2018, 08:37:21 AM
To say that it cannot be used as currency because it is too volatile is true in some sense. New markets are by their very nature volatile. Only greater adoption will help stabilize the price but it will also drive up the price so what do we do??
Activity: 266
August 01, 2018, 08:30:57 AM
why can not you call bitcoin currency? It seems to me that this is a very strange proposition, it is a currency but only it is electronic money.
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
bitcoin is the same currency, only much more unique and has more opportunities, this is a unique electronic currency
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

I am saying, bitcoin is only a digital currency. So it doesn't need to be a real currency in the future, because we still have fiat money. If to talk about digital currency, I don't see that bitcoin failed, because technology is growing up every day.
Activity: 291
July 31, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

For real time bitcoin still is digital money.  I don't think we need to talk about bitcoin as a currency because we still have fiat, and we use it. Bitcoin mass stay only in the internet. It is the best stage for him.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is successfully as a currency to those cryptoworld countries who were using or adopting the blockchain technology, but not all countries that bitcoin failed as a currency. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
July 30, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

Any way your opinion is yours but i don't think bitcoin as fail in any area yet because it has not got it goal and using bitcoin as an asset or currency is individual opinion because is decentralized no one can choose how to used or manage your investment for me i can decide to use by bitcoin for currency and also i meant decide to store it as asset this don't mean bitcoin fail as currency but playing multiple rules which is more interesting .
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:11:39 PM
For me, Bitcoin is not failure because it is now being used as a payment system in other countries and it became very popular. It is worth a successful currency and one day it will amaze us with it's potential.  It has become a great source of investment and income. Soon we will be able to purchase things with it.
Pages:
Jump to: