Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin failed as a currency - page 22. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 01:05:08 PM
Currency that already exist, its nature does not change like bitcoin. Bitcoin is created for the feer to feer transaction tool, but over time from year to year bitcoin prices continue to rise, and this is in use by some investors to reap profits, the number of people succeeding with investing makes bitcoin the goal of most people to invest and override its main function as tool deals.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

Do you guys think that this can change in the long term ?

In my opinion, bitcoin is already become a currency and we can do the transaction arround the world only a minute. You can imagine when you wanna buy something from another Country, and pay them by using the bitcoin in a minute and with a low fees. It is a good future for bitcoin. How easy the bitcoin to use it in the future as a world currency.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

I think it depends on the way people look at bitcoins. If one considers it to be one thing to invest as a stock, it is better to be treated as a currency. Because if people use the same money, it will fall soon
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 08:20:27 AM
Price of the btc is not stable. It will fail to fit in the requirement of currency.
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 08:18:52 AM
Btc is a trading currency. But if it would become regular currency it will be awesome.
Activity: 59
July 30, 2018, 08:16:56 AM
Yes today it may be only use as a investment factor, but it will find its way.
Activity: 70
July 30, 2018, 08:15:17 AM
I don't think so. Its now a investment medium sooner it will make a place beside regular currency.
Activity: 109
July 30, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
The  bitcoin  continue to see increasing levels of interest and adoptability globally and so it is not consider  as a filled currency. For a cryptocurrency like bitcoin to see widespread adaptability as a stable currency, the supporters must come to a consensus whether they wish to use it as a currency or wish to use it as an investment vehicle to generate high returns.

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 08:09:23 AM
Bitcoin is dependably been utilized as a currency its simply individuals are more centered around utilizing it as a venture. Perhaps in at some point if Bitcoin quit fluctuating and end up stable. More individuals would begin utilizing Bitcoin as a money particularly if exchanges would be considerably more less demanding and expenses would be significantly more lower.

Support you. I do not know why the guy (and not only him, by the way) is talking about some failure. Bitcoin will be developing, and it will be even accepted in different stores and shops, and in online services as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 07:54:15 AM
I think no because bitcoin is used for online transaction and the price of bitcoin is not stable, but if bitcoin become stable maybe it might be possible that bitcoin will become currency, but for now, there's no chance that bitcoin will be used as currency.

The other reason every country have their own currency so where do you think the country of bitcoin?

Bitcoin is decentralized and we couldn't just credit it to China or other countries as their currency.

I also believe that bitcoin is most likely an asset. Digital asset of the 21st century. It can be compared with a resource, such as gold, silver. Bitcoin is a little only 21 million, of which 15 million are in circulation today, and 2 million are lost. In addition, bitcoin has a low speed of processing transfers, and therefore the fee for the transfer is expensive, as the currency is not suitable
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

Recently you are right because we are definitely failing as a currency, but you need to remember that people were knowing nothing about bitcoin two and a half years ago, and it is really a young trend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

I think no because Its already been spreading out the world by using It as an alternative way of payment through online transaction. And whatever mistake does bitcoin make you discourage, Its not a basis to judge It that Its failed being a currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 04:23:20 AM
whatever happened , btc is the core of this crypto currency . I dont think it could fall as a currency  .
Activity: 66
July 30, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

I think no bitcoins fail as currency is usually used as a means of payment and only in certain countries are allowed bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 03:45:13 AM
Of courese it will be changed. As soon as the technology of lightning network is implemented more widely, and for BTC it will be possible to buy for example a cup of coffee without having to pay for it a 5-fold commission for confirmation of the transaction.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

I think yes, maybe today it is better for investments but un the next few years maybe it will be used in other things. That time will come when the countries in general will accept crypto currency.
Activity: 64
July 30, 2018, 03:26:50 AM
I think yes. The future is not predictable, Bitcoin is increasingly stable and complete. I believe in the future, when the price of Bitcoin is stable, it will be used as a currency
Activity: 57
July 30, 2018, 03:14:18 AM
I think it is very difficult. The price of Bitcoin is not stable, it does not meet the requirements of a currency. I think the future of Bitcoin will remain a good investment
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 02:54:07 AM
Bitcoin is dependably been utilized as a currency its simply individuals are more centered around utilizing it as a venture. Perhaps in at some point if Bitcoin quit fluctuating and end up stable. More individuals would begin utilizing Bitcoin as a money particularly if exchanges would be considerably more less demanding and expenses would be significantly more lower.
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 02:50:25 AM
this would be a good investment medium and maybe someday if bitcoin succeeds the bitcoin image as currency will be realized and now bitcoin fails as currecneis because we do not use bitcoin like other currencie like money or paypal
Pages:
Jump to: