Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Forecast, Bitcoin Speculation & Bitcoin Technical Analysis. Up or DOWN? - page 14. (Read 540173 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Hello i just wanna ask the author of this thread 2 questions:

1) Did time prove your predictions correct/usefull?
2) Are you just making some technical analysis of BTC or are you also paying attention to the real world events (banns on bitcoins etcc, upcoming events etc.) and including them into your forecast?
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001
We're seeing a slow upwards trend and I believe it will continue all through January. Crashes might occur, but the slow trend upwards is still accurate.

good observation.

what do others think?

Leaving everything but my gut feeling aside, I believe it is too early for recovery yet. The exchange rate "should" go sideways much longer, or at least go down and up for a while.
But then: Bitcoin, you so crazy!

Ente
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
We're seeing a slow upwards trend and I believe it will continue all through January. Crashes might occur, but the slow trend upwards is still accurate.

good observation.

what do others think?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
legendary

The poll has been reset for you.

Vote now:
Up?
Down?
Same?
LZ
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1072
P2P Cryptocurrency
Just one question: Has anyone of our forecasters, technical analysts etc been able to see the move from 100s to 1000s?
Somewhat... Smiley

http://www.peeep.us/e8a89b71#msg1814394

But I thought that it would go up in the summer and not in the late autumn. Tongue
legendary
Just one question: Has anyone of our forecasters, technical analysts etc been able to see the move from 100s to 1000s?

When prices were at 100 $ in May 2013, our forecast was a rally to at least 320 $, with further upside into round numbers of 500 $ and 1000 $..

I remember that. Then again, S3052 has always been very bullish on Bitcoin. Time proved him to be dead on.

True.  But the merit of an investment advisor is not in his ability to predict an ongoing trend, but to predict an oncoming inflection point.  If S3052 will be able to change his bullish outlook in time to avoid a crash, then I will be impressed.

Let's see.
We are definitely seeing the consolidation / correction from the ~1250 $ top as per last forecast
And personally I am out of bitcoins now

Never go full fiat Tongue

No worries
I am ready to get back in digital currency, either between 700-800 or above 1250
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

When prices were at 100 $ in May 2013, our forecast was a rally to at least 320 $, with further upside into round numbers of 500 $ and 1000 $..

I remember that. Then again, S3052 has always been very bullish on Bitcoin. Time proved him to be dead on.

True.  But the merit of an investment advisor is not in his ability to predict an ongoing trend, but to predict an oncoming inflection point.  If S3052 will be able to change his bullish outlook in time to avoid a crash, then I will be impressed.

Let's see.
We are definitely seeing the consolidation / correction from the ~1250 $ top as per last forecast

Never go full fiat Tongue
legendary

Let's see.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

legendary
Activity: 1526

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1064
legendary
Hello fellow Bitcoiners, AKWAnalytics here!  Boy, have we ever been busy trying to provide the best guidance for our subscribers during these incredibly volatile times.  Don't get caught off guard and DON"T PANIC.  These are normal price discovery growing pains given the newness of what we are involved in.

Learn more by taking advantage of lowered BTC prices.  Just 0.03btc for a one month trial subscription.  And don't forget, we take USD as well, $19.95 for the trial  Grin

Don't miss the next move!

Start your own thread dude.  Not cool.

why?

S3052 has had no problem with advertising in my thread.  he also had the audacity to advertise in waveaddicts thread.  

what goes around, comes around.

If you remember, I also told S3052 to fuck off in your thread.  Tongue

Anyway, sorry AKWAnalytics.  You just had the sales pitch cranked to 10, and it sounded like yet another big talker trying to take bitcoins from suckers.
legendary
forecast update issued last night.. and again it materialized

we continue to offer a special trial month offer for a limited period of time here:
https://digitalcurrencyresearch.com/
legendary
new forecast available for subscribers
Top or not is the question we always address in the key financial markets - beyond bitcoin also precious metals and global stock indices
legendary
Hello fellow Bitcoiners, AKWAnalytics here!  Boy, have we ever been busy trying to provide the best guidance for our subscribers during these incredibly volatile times.  Don't get caught off guard and DON"T PANIC.  These are normal price discovery growing pains given the newness of what we are involved in.

Learn more by taking advantage of lowered BTC prices.  Just 0.03btc for a one month trial subscription.  And don't forget, we take USD as well, $19.95 for the trial  Grin

Start your own thread dude.  Not cool.

AKWAnalytics and S3052 work together on the subscription service, he's not advertising some other service.

Yes. AKWAnalytics is in the same team
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Hello fellow Bitcoiners, AKWAnalytics here!  Boy, have we ever been busy trying to provide the best guidance for our subscribers during these incredibly volatile times.  Don't get caught off guard and DON"T PANIC.  These are normal price discovery growing pains given the newness of what we are involved in.

Learn more by taking advantage of lowered BTC prices.  Just 0.03btc for a one month trial subscription.  And don't forget, we take USD as well, $19.95 for the trial  Grin

AKWAnalytics and S3052 work together on the subscription service, he's not advertising some other service.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Hello fellow Bitcoiners, AKWAnalytics here!  Boy, have we ever been busy trying to provide the best guidance for our subscribers during these incredibly volatile times.  Don't get caught off guard and DON"T PANIC.  These are normal price discovery growing pains given the newness of what we are involved in.

Learn more by taking advantage of lowered BTC prices.  Just 0.03btc for a one month trial subscription.  And don't forget, we take USD as well, $19.95 for the trial  Grin

Start your own thread dude.  Not cool.

why?

S3052 has had no problem with advertising in my thread.  he also had the audacity to advertise in waveaddicts thread.  

what goes around, comes around.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: