Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 12. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 11:13:20 PM
Blockchain and bitcoin are very reliable in our time and it is difficult to imagine this world without it. Therefore, bitcoin is not the future but our present.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 10:00:48 PM
I think Blockchain is the future. Bitcoin is just the first coin to use Blockchain and it has a great influence. Future all industries use blockchain technology
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:59:53 PM
That being said, I am very optimistic that the future of bitcoin will be bright because it has been legalized in many countries, and one of the world's strongest economies, Japan has made bitcoin equivalent to commodities valued like stocks, gold, metal and so on.
Activity: 588
August 22, 2018, 09:46:59 PM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

I beleive that bitcoin is our future because it gives hope to everyone to make our life change.l can do all things when bitcoin price goes up.l can meet all my dreams come true.Bitcoin makes prople rich.
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns
August 22, 2018, 08:20:02 PM
We have opposite thoughts broski. Because I Don't believe that bitcoin is the future of money. There are many people who are against it. So it is very impossible for that happening. Even though it's generating a lot of money daily. But it cannot be. If you will just look at the news. Many people are aiming to fall bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
August 22, 2018, 08:15:33 PM
actually it is true, we are not what will happen in the future, and naturally if some people are afraid of losing what they invest later, because our stakes are profitable or even we are losing money ... So be assured in your heart the investment is good, but the process that must be emphasized with the right one ...
Activity: 154
August 22, 2018, 08:07:43 PM
Well, we can't tell Bitcoin is future, but most likely it will become a part of the future global financial system.. I also believe that Cryptos is the future and that everyone should start to consider it and invest in it. But that doesn't mean that you should invest it all that you will become homeless,
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
August 21, 2018, 01:26:14 PM
I also believe that Cryptos is the future and that everyone should start to consider it and invest in it. But that doesn't mean that you should invest it all that you will become homeless, no bank savings and emergency funds. Just the right amount that at present you will still enjoy life and live comfortably.
Activity: 11
August 21, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
 BITCOIN = FUTURE,it's right
Activity: 476
August 21, 2018, 08:40:10 AM
Bitcoin investment the way you explained is not what bitcoin is made for. You are seeing Bitcoin as an asset which it is not. Bitcoin was made to be a decentralized P2P transaction where the coin is to be exchanged. But what you are doing is to hold and keep waiting when you will make gain before you exchange.  Have thought of when all of us will be holding and no body brings any to the market? What will happen also when all of us at same time bring all we have to the market to sell.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 08:36:03 AM
In fact, bitcoin has a great future. Nowadays it is not common, many countries do not accept it, but as soon as these obstacles disappear, bitcoin will fulfill the role for which it was created. In addition, its cost will increase, which means that today it is an excellent investment.
Activity: 731
August 21, 2018, 08:29:33 AM
Bitcon's future will get better because so far this crypto currency has more and more users it, investing in Bitcoin for the future is a great way to make a profit. if in the future the price of Bitcoin can touch hundreds of dollars then this crypto currency will become increasingly popular.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
August 21, 2018, 08:06:54 AM
I somehow disagree to the op and to the people that say bitcoin is the future . why i can say that? Simply because bitcoin didnt ever hold our life , we can still do what we really like to do without having to depend on bitcoin . there are other things that you can do in order to make your life successful . one of it is studying hard and finding a career after you'v graduated . even if you say ypu are poor , you can still work part time to suport your studies .

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 08:05:54 AM
I believe BITCOIN = FUTURE. but what needs to be noted is the investment in bitcoin / crypto is high risk. where the price of bitcoin / crypto is very unstable. especially if you invest to sell a house and use money for everyday needs. if bitcoin / crypto prices go down, psychology becomes stressful.
Activity: 31
August 21, 2018, 07:46:03 AM
Bitcoin is the future because it is easy to do business with bitcoins. Investing bitcoins can help you in the near future because its value is increasing as well as the economy increases. We just have to learn for basics about bitcoins so we can do transactions much easier and faster. And bitcoins is one of good investment when it comes to financial. It gives you good profit by the time it increases its value to the market and bitcoins are easier compared to others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 06:57:29 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
bitcoin turning to my future maybe it is possible just believe and trust and it will be possible you just need to wait and have a patience and it will be worth it
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 21, 2018, 06:44:28 AM
I agree that bitcoin is equal to future. Every day technology is advancing and more and more way to have money. If you invest in bitcoin now you must have a game plan or goal so that you must not lose your capital. And you must study about the movement of the market. And your 50 friends think negatively.

Technology is a part of our daily lives. That is why bitcoin is equals to future. Technology is our future it continusly improves, and bitcoin is inclined with the technology. As the technology improves the bitcoin will also, with the improvements it will satisfies the masses. Bitcoin is for the future m
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
August 21, 2018, 06:40:51 AM
I agree with you, but there are many things that we need to do to make it become a future currency. Perhaps we can work on blockchain technology to make a better cryptocurrency.
Activity: 30
August 21, 2018, 06:33:13 AM
Bitcoin will probably be a step up our economic development. Some governments have also accepted the use of it in their own country. Now, bitcoin is constantly spreading across the globe. I will also take some of my money to invest in bitcoin. It is a very risky market, but it can also bring us a lot of profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I think the decision to sell the house was reckless, but you're already in the black. so I wish you good luck. but investments like those who are reasonably at risk
Pages:
Jump to: