Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 8. (Read 4620 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:18:03 AM
Yes, of course, I also believe bitcoin is the future, bitcoin investment will provide benefits in the future. But, I think it's too risk put my saving or sell valuable property to invest in bitcoin. it's too risky.
Activity: 23
September 04, 2018, 04:09:43 AM
 I personally see a bright future for BTC because it really solves some serious problems in the world. Money transfer will become more reliable because Bitcoin is the most dominating among other coins.
Activity: 14
September 04, 2018, 03:58:57 AM
I additionally put stock in bitcoin and I don't question its development, I can state that bitcoin is increasingly scaled on the planet and this pulls in new speculations, and when the minute comes when the last bitcoin is mined, the offer will be constrained and the request will increment from which the cost will go up higher
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
With the age of bitcoin now many people around the world adopt it because of the various benefits that can be obtained by using bitcoin, in my personal opinion the existence of bitcoin is increasingly growing. Technological developments and changes in governance and leadership of each country can change the view of bitcoin, so bitcoin will be legally used throughout the world and this will make the price of bitcoin rise.

I agree with you investing in bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 03:42:29 AM
If we look at bitcoin history now bitcoin is very useful for the online market and online transactions now the bitcoin is holding for future use also and it is good to invest in crypto to be successful in the future i want to buy some bitcoin now.
Activity: 27
September 04, 2018, 03:33:42 AM
As you say, many people have FOMO symptoms, they will invest very little in BTC. But to reach the $ 100,000 mark by 2019, it is difficult. But I still hope BTC will develop stronger because I am very confident in BTC.
Activity: 31
September 04, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

When you talk about the future it's something that is uncertain, but only predictions. So when you sell a house, then the money for investing in bitcoin by calculating the price will go up, that is your prediction. The assumption used is that the highest price of bitcoin in December 2017 is US $ 19,340. While some observers predict that the price of bitcoin at the end of 2018 can reach the price of US $ 40,000. Will the prediction happen? Investment is buying now with the expectation of rising prices and profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 03:16:30 AM
Bitcoin clearly must find a place in the future of mankind, especially since its functions are used only by a quarter. Its main function, that is, the method of payment, is now used at a minimum.
Activity: 378
September 04, 2018, 03:10:32 AM
Most people, spending their lives in pursuit of money, do not think about the source of their value. The era of new technologies requires a new principle of building a financial system.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
September 04, 2018, 03:04:12 AM
Yes i agree with you on this.. The Bitcoin is the future for me. Look behind 10 years back, would you believe in crypto money? An electronic money? This is the new world order and future has came to our doors. We need to open it and use it. The cryptos for all of us, we need to understand and use it for our sake.
Activity: 266
September 04, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
I believe that Bitcoin is a future coin for all of us.
Since the emergence of Bitcoin, all as if Bitcoin is the most dominating among other coins.
I am sure and believe that Bitcoin in the future will be widely used for transaction and investment facilities.
Now there are many companies that accept payments with Bitcoin.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
September 04, 2018, 02:42:51 AM
I also invest in bitcoin for the future, but I will not invest my main assets. I have a side business, and the result of that side business I will use for investing in bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
September 04, 2018, 02:41:44 AM
I also invest in bitcoin for the future, but I will not invest my main assets. I have a side business, and the result of that side business I will use for investing in bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 04, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
to this day I have never doubted the value growth in BTC. we cannot predict directly or accurately. but through suggestion and feeling that there will be a significant price increase. currently at a price of $ 7200. it is not impossible if it will increase to $ 10k. the usual thing in crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
September 04, 2018, 02:13:03 AM
I'm not so hopeful about Bitcoin, because big hopes must be prepared with great regret
but I still keep BTC as a future savings, maybe unexpectedly, BTC is able to penetrate the price of 100k USD, and of course I don't belong to the loss
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 01:46:45 AM
I think you're right. Bitcoin will still show the world how good it is, and I do not understand the alarmists who spread FUD and shout at every step about the death of btc.
Activity: 41
September 04, 2018, 01:40:43 AM
I believe that in future bitcoin is legal and it is proven by some of other countries whose legalizing bitcoin. In the future bitcoin is normal because bitcoin has good effect in our society. In addition, one of the benefits of bitcoin is to lessen the holding of money. instead of holding more coins, paper money thru bitcoin you can manage it easy.
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
Bitcoin future is quit bright in upcoming years I thinking that might be changed the future money
Activity: 129
September 03, 2018, 10:29:55 AM
Right I agree that we should at least have an investment for future life, well maybe in bitcoin this is the right one to start investing I believe bitcoin is very potential and digital coin is very good for profit because the results are very promising for the future
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
September 03, 2018, 10:14:55 AM
Bitcoin is not the only o e to make difference in the future. In fact without altcoins, bitcoin strength won't be discover and probably the value will remain cheap until today and it won't be so much popular. Bitcoin and altcoins goes together to make difference in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: