Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 14. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
I also believe in bitcoin and I do not doubt its growth, I can say that bitcoin is more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments, and when the moment comes when the last bitcoin is mined, the offer will be limited and the demand will increase from which the price will go up higher

For a true cryptocurrency, specifically Bitcoin believer, it would be easy to say that Bitcoin really is the future. However, to justify such claim, that's where the difficulties come in. Many people are still in doubt about the legitimacy and the capacity of the cryptocurrency market to actually make it big and give profitable returns. That's one reason why many don't want to embrace the cryptocurrency market and truly immerse themselves in the benefits it can bring. For a supporter though, like many in this forum, there are more reasons to believe that Bitcoin is really the future, especially seeing the many people that have gained so much because of it.
If you find out and ask outsiders they certainly won't understand bitcoin let alone their future, bitcoin users are believe of the future
of bitcoin because they already understand bitcoin in depth. so they can interpret and predict the future of bitcoin that will be beautiful..
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 10:32:03 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
To start something good and good we must not delay it. What's more, it can indeed guarantee we will be bright in the future. But we must not overdo it. If you have funds, it's best to invest from now. But don't run out or all your funds invest. Why ? because you still have other needs.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
Looking at the history behind bitcoin, it seems that the price of bitcoin will be too much, which may not be worth the price again, but still thinking about investing only.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 10:20:02 AM
now a days many people says that bitcoin will go to die but i think bitcoin will grow more and it will decide our future so invest now in bitcoin and make your future Bright.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 10:19:02 AM
yes, in my opinion bitcoin is the future because by having an investment in bitcoin we will have the opportunity to get profit and we will have a good future with better finance
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
August 15, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
My only concern regarding bitcoins future is regulation. Some governments might decide to ban it. Others just charge more tax on crypto and do nothing else. One of the strong points about bitcoin is that government does not has much control over it. But that is why many governments don't like it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 15, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
I also believe in bitcoin and I do not doubt its growth, I can say that bitcoin is more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments, and when the moment comes when the last bitcoin is mined, the offer will be limited and the demand will increase from which the price will go up higher

For a true cryptocurrency, specifically Bitcoin believer, it would be easy to say that Bitcoin really is the future. However, to justify such claim, that's where the difficulties come in. Many people are still in doubt about the legitimacy and the capacity of the cryptocurrency market to actually make it big and give profitable returns. That's one reason why many don't want to embrace the cryptocurrency market and truly immerse themselves in the benefits it can bring. For a supporter though, like many in this forum, there are more reasons to believe that Bitcoin is really the future, especially seeing the many people that have gained so much because of it.
Activity: 306
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 10:05:17 AM
Maybe what you say is true. We must invest from now so that we do not experience "POVERTY" in the future. And that is also to continue the lives of our children and grandchildren. Starting from school, school fees, uniforms, and many more needs in the future. But I want to advise you not to invest too much in bitcoin. As you say we will not know what it is like in the future, the price of bitcoin is very volatile, smart to invest, don't do it at once because it can hurt you. Do it slowly but surely.
Activity: 182
August 15, 2018, 09:51:08 AM
bitcoin = futere. Because bitcoin is still widely used around the world. i think so
Activity: 29
August 15, 2018, 09:31:11 AM
very good topic, there are only 3 places for investment today, gold, fiat and bitcoin.

fiat will not innovate, and fiat transparency becomes unclear in the future. gold has intrinsic value, liked many people, its volatility is slow, but gold always becomes the solution to avoid inflation.

and bitcoin, the new currency, which attracts attention a lot of people, even 70% of people who like bitcoin and rely on bitcoin.
yes definitely. i agree with you.
Activity: 30
August 15, 2018, 09:28:08 AM
Bitcoin is not future, just a new currency in my opinion. BTC is digital gold, has a bright future, I hope so  Grin
Activity: 23
August 15, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
BTC will develop and prosper and it is the center of Crypto space. It is subsequently the eventual fate of crypto space. Numerous individuals doesn't accept iin BTC however I will state they will likewise come towards BTC sometime understanding the potential, power and achievement rate in BTC. I will state you put resources into Crypto space in portfolio and be upbeat continually injoing the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 08:23:48 AM
As of now I am still worried about the future of bitcoin.
Look, it is dropping gradually day by day.
worst right.?
I think we need to make some actions stopped this problem. Not only me. But we!!
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 08:15:33 AM
Yes, of course, bitcoin is the future. Bitcoin will make our future better for those who use bitcoin or who invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a long-term investment.

It can not be unambiguously stated that bitcoin is the future. It is difficult to predict how the development of cryptocurrencies will go. At the moment bitcoin is an opportunity that should be used to improve the financial situation. The cryptocurrency has enormous potential, which, if used properly, should give everyone a lot of benefits.
Activity: 126
August 15, 2018, 08:08:02 AM
we can not limit the future with BTC. I think Cryptocurrency=Future more true definition.
Activity: 11
August 15, 2018, 08:05:51 AM
Bitcoin investors and earners know how the cryptocurrency moves fast. But as a lot of people believes in this digital economic system Bitcoin will be stable as a good source of income and investment. It is also proven that it made many people's live better.
Activity: 20
August 15, 2018, 07:54:07 AM
With the growing digital economy because of the Bitcoin currency, I believe with many people around the world using and patronizing Bitcoin is a good way of making lives better in the future. Its value is reallyhigher than the usual currency of one's country which implies great future for Bitcoin believers.
Activity: 29
August 15, 2018, 07:48:55 AM
Well, we can't tell Bitcoin is future, but most likely it will become a part of the future global financial system.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 15, 2018, 07:48:03 AM
Cryptocurrencies I think is the future of our economy. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency that has been created. We all know that bitcoin makes many people lives better. It makes them richer and wealthier.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

Bitcoin can be said to be a trusted and more profitable crypto currency and I don't doubt its growth. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for you then I think it will get more profit. Therefore I think bitcoin is the future.
Pages:
Jump to: