Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 11. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 05:32:14 PM
Honestly, bitcoin today is a good capital investment, all you have to do is to buy some of it then hold it for a while, if you are sure it will be x 100% to 1000% something like that in the near future. although there are still many people who do not believe in Bitcoin and still have negative feedback about Bitcoin and other crypto. Thanks
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 04:57:43 PM
I would rather say that cryptocurrency can be the future of worldwide payment system. Bitcoin is very unstable and this is why it can result very difficult to become a FUTURE
The volatility of  bitcoin at the moment is something that will be fixed if there are enough persons using it.with mass adoption volatility will drop drastically
Activity: 31
Merit: 5
August 23, 2018, 04:54:59 PM
Yes, Bitcoin = Future. Although it seems ridiculous to some people that one bitcoin can be worth hundreds of dollars.

Let's look at gold as an example. There is a limited amount of gold on earth. When new gold is mined, there is always less gold left and more difficult and more expensive to find and mine.

The same is true with Bitcoin. There is only 21 million Bitcoin, and over time, Bitcoin becomes increasingly difficult to mine.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 04:54:32 PM
Bitcoin is supposed to liberate the poor from poverty but the seem to have missed out on the wealth opportunity due to ignorance, bitcoin is the future as more persons are beginning to realize
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 23, 2018, 04:52:27 PM
keep thinking positive friends when you decide to invest in bitcoin. it is a decision that you think carefully and well. in the hope that it will become a savings for the family in the future. Maybe at this time the price is not what many people expect, but believe there will be a price jump like the end of 2017. believe and keep your spirit on yourself !! I hope you reach your dreams. success is always for you.
Activity: 308
August 23, 2018, 04:39:02 PM
For me bitcoin in the future will be more successful though for now bitcoin undergo down  or low value. I am confident that it will be back soon to its original value. Whay happened today is just normal in bitcoin that is why it needs more patience and trust in order to feel comfortable
Activity: 238
August 23, 2018, 01:32:56 PM
Bitcoin is appropriate if it is said to be the future, because bitcoin is a coin cryptocurrency that is still in the development stage and still needs time to grow rapidly and become a good future. Smiley
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
I think that it is really possible to put the sign of = between our future and btc because btc is the future. We won't be able to change anything but in the nearest period of time we will see how everything changes
Activity: 294
August 23, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
That's just what I was looking for. Blockchain technology is beginning the phase of development.
copper member
Activity: 263
August 23, 2018, 12:30:03 PM
I would rather say that cryptocurrency can be the future of worldwide payment system. Bitcoin is very unstable and this is why it can result very difficult to become a FUTURE
Activity: 144
August 23, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
I also believe the bitcoin. Actually, It is a great thing. If you working in the crypto field, So, definitely, you know about the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency in the whole crypto world and it is the highest price token in the crypto market. Millions of people are using, dealing with Bitcoin and they are getting massive profits through it. At this moment, some countries are accepting Bitcoin payments. By the way, some counties are discussing the Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin can become a legal currency in the world. Whatever, Bitcoin is very useful for the future of the world.
Activity: 58
August 23, 2018, 12:25:52 PM
Bitcoin (crypto) is the only way to do payments completily sure since there is not a double spending neither fake money. When you use physical money you take those risks, and this technology has demonstrated to be completily reliable. That means BTC is the future, we need (the world) to evolve to find solution for the today’s problems, sooner or later most people will find crypto to be the best option to make-receive payments.
Activity: 42
August 23, 2018, 12:07:09 PM
I have Heard Much About Bitcoin And Exchange Data Bw Entities, & I was Looking For A platform Who Can Provide That Types. So I think SciDex is One of them who is providing Exchange Of Data.
Activity: 42
August 23, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
I Also Believe In Bitcoin, It's Also My View that Bitcoin=Future. There Are Also Much Platform Those Are Providing Bitcoins
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 23, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
I think that btc is really our future and we can invest in it without having any doubts because this is the crypto of our future. I believe that btc is the best coin ever which will be the best one forever
Activity: 72
August 23, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
I think definitely yes. BTC can have  a bright future because it is  the most populat cryptocurrency with lots of huge investors ans sponsors. I believe that it will be used all around the world in different ways
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
August 23, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
yes, in my opinion bitcoin is the future because by having an investment in bitcoin we will have the opportunity to get profit and we will have a good future with better finance

That is odd, you picked a username reflecting a crypto currency that is able to do instant transactions almost free of charge and at the same time you promote Bitcoin which is clearly threatened by Nano's technology
Activity: 182
August 23, 2018, 12:28:46 AM
well it is good thing to think that formula BITCOIN=FUTURE but i strongly believe that Bitcoin is not only the Future but it is CRYPTO=FUTURE. Cause it is not only Bitcoin that bears a digital money but there are lots of them.
Activity: 37
August 22, 2018, 11:44:39 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is the future. Even when you get there, the future of Bitcoin with its blockchain technology can be more than what people predict. You know for sure that Bitcoins emissions are limited, which gives you a guarantee that with bitcoin you won't suffer from inflation, political instability or economic problems, it all doesn't have an impact on the level of bitcoin. So, it's wise to invest in bitcoin now.
Activity: 3
August 22, 2018, 11:17:02 PM
 :Pno need btc will rocket in 2020
Pages:
Jump to: