Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin go Down - page 11. (Read 3250 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 06:44:09 PM
Dear Bitcoin,
please go down more, so i can by more of you.
  Grin Cool Wink

Too late, its going back up again.  Wink
Its showing strength and I think its just another whale dive trying to shaken the market to gather more bitcoin or just a little correction testing the support barrier, but whatever it is if you know how the this system works you should act fast and grab the opportunity, it will rise again and aim for a new height.
The most important thing is how we take advantage of the bitcoin increment moment, if we can know when bitcoin will go up and down. This will make it easier for us to earn substantial profits and long term investments or short term investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
November 29, 2017, 06:39:13 PM
Not sure even can i call this dip, it has lasted less then 2h.. From 11k to 9.4k.. And now is already back at 10k... No worries, dont do anything if you are being carried by emotions.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
November 29, 2017, 06:37:34 PM
After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
I don't think there is anybody that is controlling the market value of Bitcoin for his or her own individual benefit. As you rightly mentioned above market fluctuations is normal in crypto currency and could see that Bitcoin market value went down to around  $9000 and now it is above  $10,100 as at the time of this post. Those who were able to buy at less than $9,300 should be in profit at the moment and for the who sell as a result of panic should be regretting at the moment too and that is the nature of the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
November 29, 2017, 06:35:41 PM
The amazing thing with btc is that people who did not know bitcoin until yesterday, buy as much as they can today and even at current prices. That's why there's the dynamics ... I'm sure we'll keep a bump because the big funds that have been put in at some point the correction will be great
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 29, 2017, 06:33:54 PM
Dear Bitcoin,
  Grin Cool Wink

Its showing strength and I think its just another whale dive trying to shaken the market to gather more bitcoin or just a little correction testing the support barrier, but whatever it is if you know how the this system works you should act fast and grab the opportunity, it will rise again and aim for a new height.
Activity: 588
November 29, 2017, 06:32:27 PM
After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
I think you are some right after the top there a down but it's control someone. Bitcoin is a online digital currency. It's price always time fluctuation because it is a online currency.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
November 29, 2017, 06:31:32 PM
This is good for the next push to higher price ranges. Bitcoin should take a rest and let altcoins prosper for a while before getting to climbing again.

Thinking of Bitcoin as a person seems odd to me. Do you really believe what you wrote?

"Bitcoin should ..." implies that Bitcoin is a person that can make ethical, moral, or rational decisions.
"... and take a rest ..." implies that Bitcoin is a person that exerts himself and gets tired.
"... and let altcoins prosper for a while ..." implies that Bitcoin is a person that can exhibit generosity.
"... before getting to climbing again" implies that Bitcoin is a person that does physical activity that is measured by the price.

I think this kind of thinking is why so many people are such bad investors, and why so many people believe that TA actually works.
TA works, but not in the direct way.
There are people who do something called TA and they post their ideas on blogs. They advice (predict) things about the price and the rest of the people belive it, so they start to think accordingly and start to see those signs on the charts too. And because there are several kind of TAs out there, they predict different things, so everyone can choose his/her preferred TA and follow the advices. Some of them draws elliot waves, another uses moving averages, indicators, etc... And they end up predicting different prices but usually they agree on the main direction, so this is how they move the market into a direction. A lot of people read TAs and they act accordingly, this could influence the price indirectly and this legitimates the TAs.
Activity: 168
November 29, 2017, 06:29:00 PM
Yes is true but in this assetment BTC dominance growing up in market, and new fork coming in december....

Are you talking about Bitcoin Diamond? The futures market for Bitcoin Diamond does not look good. It's only $47 right now. So I don't think that's driving the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 29, 2017, 06:28:37 PM
Didn't drop much. Bitcoin is back over $10,000 now: https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin/
Activity: 196
Merit: 105
November 29, 2017, 06:27:09 PM
Yes is true but in this assetment BTC dominance growing up in market, and new fork coming in december....
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
November 29, 2017, 06:26:37 PM
It is normal, a correction after a huge increasement.
In some exchanges the shadown went down from $11300 to $8700  Shocked Shocked Shocked

But now coming above $10k again.
Just hold and everything gonna be all right.
We will see ATH within some days.
November 29, 2017, 06:25:39 PM
If you look at the charts you will see this kind of corrections takes place every time. It is totally natural and actually good. The correction leads to a stability for few weeks and then the price starts to rise again and reach a new all time high.

I disagree, these flash crashes recover so fast it's not comparable to the events in the past years. In 2013 Bitcoin dropped from a high of $1100 not to recover until several years later.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 29, 2017, 06:23:41 PM
If you look at the charts you will see this kind of corrections takes place every time. It is totally natural and actually good. The correction leads to a stability for few weeks and then the price starts to rise again and reach a new all time high.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 06:20:09 PM
Dear Bitcoin,
  Grin Cool Wink

Activity: 539
Merit: 255
November 29, 2017, 06:17:56 PM
Dear Bitcoin,
  Grin Cool Wink

Bitcoin do not go down. His course is still at a very impressive level of around $ 11000, so you can not say here at a price drop. Market analysis shows that it is still growing.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
November 29, 2017, 06:13:15 PM
Dear Bitcoin,
  Grin Cool Wink
November 29, 2017, 06:05:34 PM
This was nothing. This year we've seen plunges of almost 50% and in the years before there were gigantic drops. Look at the chart, $1100 in 2013 and $200 in 2015.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 06:04:22 PM
bitcoin is currently priced at $ 10000 a bit and it will increase further, the bitcoin thing going down is very hard at this point Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 402
November 29, 2017, 06:01:30 PM
Nothing new, don't panic ppl. BTC around $10000 now again. Nothing new move on.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 29, 2017, 06:00:19 PM
Always remember bitcoin is a digital currency means changes is normal. Yes thats right if something goes up there is something go down right ?
Investor are not the only one factor that's give high value in bicoin maybe there few person who use their bitcoin so that, the price of bitcoin getting low because the supply and demand must be directly proportional to each other to maintain the price.
Pages:
Jump to: