Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 29. (Read 104147 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
December 08, 2017, 05:18:05 PM
Litecoin Gold(flo) will grow bigger than bitcoin Gold :-D weee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 07:26:31 PM
is it still possible to move your BTC to yobit or hitbtc ?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
December 06, 2017, 07:02:19 PM
any roadmap available here? are devs known where to look for such information?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 09:28:37 AM
Great! Now almost everyone know this shit is a scam.  Grin

.......Bitcoin hard forks were made to pump Bitcoin and not to destroy Bitcoin.
I believe in Bitcoin hard forks because I know they have a good future life Bitcoin Cash.

Please please please what?! B2X was a "Network starvation attack" meant to destroy BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
December 06, 2017, 09:26:30 AM
Great! Now almost everyone know this shit is a scam.  Grin

I don't think it's a scam, they made it for purpose. Bitcoin hard forks were made to pump Bitcoin and not to destroy Bitcoin.
I believe in Bitcoin hard forks because I know they have a good future life Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
December 06, 2017, 09:24:34 AM
I have Bitcoin Gold and wish it will pump someday so I can keep it as my asset for my future. I love holding hard fork coins because they are promising and I know they have good future life Bitcoin Cash.
December 06, 2017, 09:21:47 AM

mmmhhh, 't 'll be lower than 0.017 by next Monday if it keeps goin' like this

What do you care about free money. Just dont buy any

But I don't want to throw either.
BTG at #18 for a 1x1080Ti mining PC
This is what we call an outstanding achievement BTG folks!! Keep on like that.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 09:06:12 AM
I see the new Bitcoins Fork coming out lately not different from airdrops.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 08:44:33 AM
Great! Now almost everyone know this shit is a scam.  Grin
Activity: 77
December 06, 2017, 07:37:34 AM
hi, dunno whats going on with btg but i think many ppl are switching to minexcoin.
Its also equihash and u get rates about 5% per week on top when u park ur coins.

Atm thers a dump running with minexcoin cause it rised from last friday from about 25$ to nearly 70$ on sunday each.
But from 25$ to about 40$ today i say WOW.  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
December 05, 2017, 09:35:21 PM

I would say in the next week, max 2

But don't take it for granted

What do you care about free money. Just dont buy any
December 05, 2017, 09:05:10 PM

December 05, 2017, 09:03:19 PM
If you really need cash, hatevr yo require. Otherwise, hold it, i believe the long run looks great out there for eth and that i anticipate it to increase his weu very sooneauvl

Reasons, based on markey analysis, please.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 08:54:12 PM
In last eight hours three hammers, one inverted hammer and a gravestone (in mixed order).
Downtrend of course.

I'm expecting a move upside soon

define soon.

December 05, 2017, 08:18:42 PM
inclusive as in BTG was being promoted as the "friendly fork", no sharp ideological differences, no hostile takeover attempts, just a nice dividend. These forks should better be worth something otherwise BTC is running the risk of becoming saturated, as it had in the beginning of 2017. People were starting to realize it's much more probable for a promising 10mil market cap coin to make 100x, than BTC, who already has 10 billion+ valuation, to go to 1 trillion USD + valuation in the short run...

That's why the forks appeared, and BTG seems to have some innate advantages over BCH, especially in terms of mining (although the pre-mine hurt its reputation a lot I admit), just wondering why it's not enjoying any rally whatsoever...

I'm with you until the point that a fork helps BTC not to be saturated. It can help if it has the support of a community, rules of consensus, know developers, possibly signed code, non tampered Git rep, non compromised wallets, safe website (3,000,000 USD stolen), fair mining.
What's happened had shown a whole different ballgame: a Corporate coin.

I'm sorry, but BTG it's taking an almighty dumping for all of that.
December 05, 2017, 07:23:08 PM
In last eight hours three hammers, one inverted hammer and a gravestone (in mixed order).
Downtrend of course.

Define soon and why you're expecting that.
As it looks like being a freefall
Activity: 594
December 05, 2017, 06:20:27 PM
I SOLD ALL OF MY BTG AND I BOUGHT BTC.
FUCK THE MF BTG DEVELOPERS.

This was the right desicion that you've ever made pal, it is good to hold bitcoin than bitcoin gold(BTG) and everybody knows that actually mate. Particularly you must go with the flow of the price value of bitcoin right now where majority of the bitcoin users so far are their holding their bitcoin for another increase of its price value this coming Christmas.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1633
December 05, 2017, 05:46:34 PM

The reasons why BCH did, which I already explained here, won't repeat for BTG.
Just as a recall: there are nil chances that another band of NYA failed fork refugees (exchanges and miners) sharing in this case the same algo as BTG will find it an appetible option.
Best option being that it will be a mine and dump coin like PXC and other ones.

Anyway BCH is approaching levels up to mid of closing level of Nov 10th, FYI

doesn't BTG have some advantages over BCH ? like being ASIC resistant and having a more inclusive community, etc. ?

What you mean by inclusive? Just asking.
To kick away any misunderstanding: I was a Day-1 believer in BTG. I WAS.
Anyway, after all of the cock-ups BTG has made -directly AND/OR indirectly- it is no longer a matter of advantages (true or false does not matter here), but it is all about lost trust.
We can keep on talking about anything, but trust had been lost about the BTG development and the way it had been handled. These are the feelings around.
And let me say this once again, I believed in that coin.

Last but not least: the common reasoning about a BTC alternative had always HAD the pivotal point in the Algo or Block Size or Segwit (whichever Segwit it was).
Three of them in a row have been shown to be wrong. One of them having been honourably called-off (before gross-failure), with the full lot of Headquarters acknowledging that they missed to really understand in proper times the point (but I'd like to remember to all of you that they should have seen their own predicament in the very moment they denied any Replay Protection, thus optin' for being a "network starvation attack").
Point is NOT miners, is NOT Algo and NOT even jummy airdrops: point is Consensus. Point are Nodes. The two latest BTC Forks had clearly done their own utmost in order to demonstrate all the possible about aiming to create private playgrounds and nothing more. Nodes numbers clearly show that. Bitcoin Cash at least understood that point and it is currently rewarded for that.

inclusive as in BTG was being promoted as the "friendly fork", no sharp ideological differences, no hostile takeover attempts, just a nice dividend. These forks should better be worth something otherwise BTC is running the risk of becoming saturated, as it had in the beginning of 2017. People were starting to realize it's much more probable for a promising 10mil market cap coin to make 100x, than BTC, who already has 10 billion+ valuation, to go to 1 trillion USD + valuation in the short run...

That's why the forks appeared, and BTG seems to have some innate advantages over BCH, especially in terms of mining (although the pre-mine hurt its reputation a lot I admit), just wondering why it's not enjoying any rally whatsoever...

Activity: 756
December 05, 2017, 05:16:46 PM
Downtrend of course.

define soon.
It seems to me or are they already trying to artificially create an image of many counterparts bitcoin, as well as gold bitcoin? It seems to me that unlike the real and simple bitcoin, everything else is like soap bubbles.
Activity: 53
December 05, 2017, 05:16:17 PM
Decided to hold mine for a couple of years and sell .... if it makes it that far.  Why not, it was free anyway right?
Pages:
Jump to: