Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 26. (Read 104147 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:38:01 AM
Recently I learned that BTG want to forgot even ethereum. And that from BTG to do nothing all problems are solved. So people love easy money.
Well as investment in long with such a great title, perhaps BITCOINGOLD in 2018 to 1000 closer
There is not much buyers on yobit and btg is not listed on bittrex so we will start a dumping period in few hours.
also its clear that other alt coins start to rise.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
December 14, 2017, 08:33:54 AM
I think it'll remain $200-$300 range for this month and there is a good chance to $400 in early 2018.

the price of bitcoin gold is possible to increase like bitcoin cash
because bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold is the same from the hardfork bitcoin.

I hope the price will increase although i know it can not easy. The price of BTG still need many time to grow up. I think not now the price will grow up. But i believe next year the price must be grow up. Because now BTG have not a good system and still need many improvements to the system before the price will up.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 05:05:01 AM
Why is everybody saying that you cant claim BTG coins ans posting sentences with “... when it will be available at trade markets” or exchanges, when there is a lot of ways to trade BTG to atleast BTC? Also, what is that news and announcements, that lead to future growth of BTG? Their twitter looks empty and dead, where r they announce things?
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
December 13, 2017, 09:42:58 PM
There are lots of other alts that support GPU mining what's special about Bitcoin Gold other than it being a fork of Bitcoin?

That it hosted scams on its website Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Most of your posts has been fudding BTG. Why don't you find some better to do with your time? You don't like BTG ok good quit wasting your energy here and move on...
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 09:01:22 PM
I think it'll remain $200-$300 range for this month and there is a good chance to $400 in early 2018.
I sold BTG I do not believe that the price will grow
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 08:51:57 PM
There are lots of other alts that support GPU mining what's special about Bitcoin Gold other than it being a fork of Bitcoin?

That it hosted scams on its website Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
December 13, 2017, 08:50:39 PM
[

No indicators endorse that.
EMA10 and 21 are dipping; MACD(10,26,9) is deadly flat on 0; Volume is steadily descending since November the 25th.
0.89 BTC are enough to raise BTG price by >2.2% as I'm writing.
There is NO REAL market: pump and dump.
I support you. The vastness of people will want to switch from ether to bitcoin gold.
Since the complexity of mining is less, and the reward is greater.
The price will clearly go up, just need time that everything would fall into place.
Now coins are poured out of fork.
[/quote]

First: traded volume of BTG is declining (as I said above), so that vastness of people you're talking about is NON existent. Period.

Second: ETH (ya mentioned it) today is +10% and is much more consolidated than Bit+***Glod. Then it will come POS.

Third: Bit****Glod guys still did not publish any guide on their site to claim Bit****Gold coins despite what said here
https://bitcoingold.org/faq/
"What wallet should I keep my BTC in to make sure I get my free BTG?

Some wallets may offer you direct access to your BTG, while others may require you to take additional technical steps. Verified wallets that support BTC and BTG side-by-side will be listed on the Bitcoin Gold home page. We continue to publish guides for retrieving BTG from the most popular wallets, including Bitcoin Core, Electrum, Mycelium, hardware wallets, paper wallets, and more."

More than one month elapsed and still nothing. Funny..more than funny: ludicrous  Grin

Fourth: being a money good for mining does NOT imply that it is good for keeping, in fact the opposite happens.

Market did NOT welcome BTG. Market indicators refect this. It is simple as that.
I mine that coin proficiently and I dump it proficiently by means of waiting for the three/four daily artificial pumps.

You and others can troll and shill or be naive dreamers in good faith (why not) as you want, it is just waving a flag. Investors (I mean the "big bores") have decided already, I'm afraid.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
December 13, 2017, 08:49:23 PM

EMA10 and 21 are dipping; MACD(10,26,9) is deadly flat on 0; Volume is steadily descending since November the 25th.

Are you crazy? Bitcoin Gold with its GPU mining is going to be big! You must not been pay attention to the announcement they are making. Bitcoin Gold will be bitcoin GOLD!!!
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
December 13, 2017, 02:56:33 PM

Are you crazy? Bitcoin Gold with its GPU mining is going to be big! You must not been pay attention to the announcement they are making. Bitcoin Gold will be bitcoin GOLD!!!
I support you. The vastness of people will want to switch from ether to bitcoin gold.
Since the complexity of mining is less, and the reward is greater.
The price will clearly go up, just need time that everything would fall into place.
Now coins are poured out of fork.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
December 13, 2017, 01:59:49 PM

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
December 13, 2017, 11:06:02 AM

the price of bitcoin gold is possible to increase like bitcoin cash
because bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold is the same from the hardfork bitcoin.
December 13, 2017, 11:02:58 AM

Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 05:42:16 AM
its the first time ive heard about BITCOIN GOLD. how does it work>?

like bitcoin

like what?? i mean how to earn it? is it convertable??

You can either mine it or buy it. Thats how you earn it. If you had Bitcoin in a supported wallet at a particular date, you have free Bitcoin Gold.

Convertable in what exactly? You need to transfer it to exchanges to trade in to other cryptocurrencies.

ahhh i see well good to hear about it, when it started>??>?

Thanks. You can find a lot more details on their website. Am certain you can find that on the first post of this thread or a quick search on your favorite search engine. I dont know the exact date right now, but it was late November 2017 i think.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
December 13, 2017, 01:40:30 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 13, 2017, 01:14:00 AM
Recently I learned that BTG want to forgot even ethereum. And that from BTG to do nothing all problems are solved. So people love easy money.
Well as investment in long with such a great title, perhaps BITCOINGOLD in 2018 to 1000 closer
and yet Bitcoin Gold is much less interesting than Bitcoin Cash, even despite the price. but I think that no double can compare with bitcoin even in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
December 12, 2017, 11:24:48 PM
Activity: 66
December 12, 2017, 03:35:18 AM
Eh guyz i still hev to ask whats best way to retrieve btg from btc paper wallets?
December 12, 2017, 01:03:46 AM
We are trying to add Bitcoin Gold on FreeBitcoins.com... but we need some code added to Bitcoin Gold before we can do so safely:  https://twitter.com/freeb1tc01ns/status/940035298062299137
Added to news exchange will definitely make BTG more stable, people will start to consider to buy BTG. BTG have active devolopers, so adding new code is not hard for them.  Grin
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
December 12, 2017, 12:50:52 AM
I just heard about bitcoin gold recently and I think this is just a prediction and there is nothing real about it.
and I doubt if there there will be an official BTG wallet. it can not be revived like bitcoin, but if we hold it we can give it profit.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
December 12, 2017, 12:33:52 AM
Do you remember about BCH price when the first time listed on exchange, i hope this BTG have same future like that. Don't you ?

I hope so, I see same pattern like BCH when listed on exchange. Down till the bottom and people forget about this coin as their potential investment. I didn't get information about BTG will be listed on Poloniex, any news about this? I think, BTG will increase when BCH get pump by investors. BTG still good potential investment and waiting for pumping before the end of December.
Pages:
Jump to: