Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 25. (Read 104147 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 15, 2017, 07:27:56 AM
I think it'll remain $200-$300 range for this month and there is a good chance to $400 in early 2018.

the price of bitcoin gold is possible to increase like bitcoin cash
because bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold is the same from the hardfork bitcoin.

I hope the price will increase although i know it can not easy. The price of BTG still need many time to grow up. I think not now the price will grow up. But i believe next year the price must be grow up. Because now BTG have not a good system and still need many improvements to the system before the price will up.

Me too hope btg will up soon.  I am so happy saw the price of btg is up yesterday but after that thw price go down again.  I hope in the end of this year the price can up because i hold 18 BTG
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794
December 15, 2017, 04:30:30 AM
Many BTC alternatives are coming up. Each with different improved specifications. Check out BTCx, it is basically BTC on the ETH platform so with far better transaction fees and speed
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 11:30:49 PM
2018 is the year of BTG  Smiley
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
December 14, 2017, 11:27:56 PM

Most of your posts has been fudding BTG. Why don't you find some better to do with your time? You don't like BTG ok good quit wasting your energy here and move on...

Listen, my posts are very well documented and yours are NOT. Period.
BTG has made it possible to steal 3,000,000 USD in cryptocoin. A fact. Just to ease your memory
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-gold-wallet-scam-nets-3-million-illicit-earnings/  Grin

BTG did NOT secure its own GIT rep. Another fact.  Grin Grin

BTG did NOT secure its own web site hosting a tampered version of their own wallet for quite some days. A fact.  Grin Grin Grin

The bottom line, latest ludicrous breaking news. A 51% attack vulnerable ecosystem.
https://bitcoingold.org/growing-bitcoin-gold-ecosystem/.
"There are well over a dozen active pools available for miners who don’t wish to solo mine. It was previously of some concern that the largest pool was well over half the total network hashpower".
Oh yeah, very nice that. Good point folks. What's next?

Well: here it is your meal ready to eat
https://cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btgbtc/1d
BTG MACD is just like the ones of pump and dump coins (BTW ya know what is MACD, right?): i.e. deadly aligned with the 0 line when lucky.

Just an idea: why not changin this thread's name into something like "The BTG pimping/hailing thread" ?

Let's recap: I exposed my findings, I documented them. On the same ground please expose yours, using same indicators. Link already given.
Meanwhile I'll keep on quite happily bumping claimed BTG (despite the fact that the official wallet had stolen some BTG to me while claiming them, they were the VERY minor part BTW, as I expected that and I secured the others in advance) and the mined ones at my own sheer will.  Kiss

OK but you are still wasting your time posting here. Don't you have anything better to do?
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2017, 10:37:49 PM
That of course has made a lot of the right bitcoin users right now might see another hard fork in last October which makes this another token called Bitcoin Gold. The project was first announced at Bitcointalk.org at the time and the question is can Bitcoin Gold be a good virtual currency for the future. This is a common question we often hear and again it all depends on the investors who want to invest in it. and now of course Bitcoin Gold has provided the code on Github for review and has multiple social media accounts for Twitter, Facebook and Slack channels this might be good news for Bitcoin Gold users.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:49:46 PM
Hello,

Does anybody know which wallets plan to support the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) friendly fork on October 1st? And what, if anything, should be done by the user?

Does BTG is bitcoin cash or they'r two different coins ?
Cannot understand the procces of the so called hard fork.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 08:45:09 PM

Most of your posts has been fudding BTG. Why don't you find some better to do with your time? You don't like BTG ok good quit wasting your energy here and move on...

Listen, my posts are very well documented and yours are NOT. Period.
BTG has made it possible to steal 3,000,000 USD in cryptocoin. A fact. Just to ease your memory
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-gold-wallet-scam-nets-3-million-illicit-earnings/  Grin

BTG did NOT secure its own GIT rep. Another fact.  Grin Grin

BTG did NOT secure its own web site hosting a tampered version of their own wallet for quite some days. A fact.  Grin Grin Grin

The bottom line, latest ludicrous breaking news. A 51% attack vulnerable ecosystem.
https://bitcoingold.org/growing-bitcoin-gold-ecosystem/.
"There are well over a dozen active pools available for miners who don’t wish to solo mine. It was previously of some concern that the largest pool was well over half the total network hashpower".
Oh yeah, very nice that. Good point folks. What's next?

Well: here it is your meal ready to eat
https://cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btgbtc/1d
BTG MACD is just like the ones of pump and dump coins (BTW ya know what is MACD, right?): i.e. deadly aligned with the 0 line when lucky.

Just an idea: why not changin this thread's name into something like "The BTG pimping/hailing thread" ?

Let's recap: I exposed my findings, I documented them. On the same ground please expose yours, using same indicators. Link already given.
Meanwhile I'll keep on quite happily bumping claimed BTG (despite the fact that the official wallet had stolen some BTG to me while claiming them, they were the VERY minor part BTW, as I expected that and I secured the others in advance) and the mined ones at my own sheer will.  Kiss
Activity: 63
December 14, 2017, 05:12:48 PM
the price of bitgold isnt so encounragin in the market right now. The developers have to do a better job at marketing this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
December 14, 2017, 04:23:05 PM
Hi, is there a limit date until i can claim my BTG coins? thanks

You wander away from the WO you will only find disappointment.  Embarrassed
Activity: 56
December 14, 2017, 04:21:08 PM
 i can follow the previous bitcoin cash fork easily. But for this bitcoin gold, it is not easy to find out when is the finalised time for the snapshot to be taken and is there any replay protection implemented.
Activity: 141
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 04:09:29 PM
Hi, is there a limit date until i can claim my BTG coins? thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
December 14, 2017, 01:21:19 PM
maybe you can use some exchange. I believe they will support bitcoin gold. check out bittrex as I remember they support btg first

I cannot really understand why so many talks about Bitcoin Gold. This fork don’t show high results. Of course it is stable but this is not a benefit at the time when Bitcoin itself are making price records.

Many people can't afford a full bitcoin. Bitcoin Gold with its GPU mining will be the next big thing. Right now prices are a bit low for profitable mining. But as soon as price starts to rise and become stable. BTG will be one of the coins of choice. The team is really putting in great efforts to see this coin thru. More and More exchanges are adding it and in a few days will be added to one of the biggest Asian exchanges. Keep doubting BTG and miss out!
this is good news about the addition to more exchanges.
I have to say though the price is very stable for the last week or two, hovering between $250 and $320.
The main thing is that is has not tanked and is showing some resilience and support.
This is all good foundation work for 2018.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
December 14, 2017, 12:48:33 PM
maybe you can use some exchange. I believe they will support bitcoin gold. check out bittrex as I remember they support btg first

I cannot really understand why so many talks about Bitcoin Gold. This fork don’t show high results. Of course it is stable but this is not a benefit at the time when Bitcoin itself are making price records.

Many people can't afford a full bitcoin. Bitcoin Gold with its GPU mining will be the next big thing. Right now prices are a bit low for profitable mining. But as soon as price starts to rise and become stable. BTG will be one of the coins of choice. The team is really putting in great efforts to see this coin thru. More and More exchanges are adding it and in a few days will be added to one of the biggest Asian exchanges. Keep doubting BTG and miss out!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 12:14:23 PM

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
December 14, 2017, 09:32:11 AM
Thanks for your answer.

So am I understanding this correctly?
Looking at mining calculator alone is not enough to calculate profitability and if a pool has poor luck for an extended amount of time - let's say 200% - it means I will earn around half what calculator is showing if the difficulty is constant?

Yes that is correct. Also what they tell is sometimes just plain wrong. For example, Mining Pool Hub is saying that mining Monacoin on Nvidia hardware is much more profitable than mining Ethereum. But my machines are telling me otherwise. Same type of hardware the ETH is way outperforming the MONA due to the recent ETH prices increases. If difficulty goes up then Mona might be more profitable again. But for now I am back on ETH and doing well.
Activity: 2
December 14, 2017, 09:29:17 AM
Thanks for your answer.

So am I understanding this correctly?
Looking at mining calculator alone is not enough to calculate profitability and if a pool has poor luck for an extended amount of time - let's say 200% - it means I will earn around half what calculator is showing if the difficulty is constant?
legendary
December 14, 2017, 09:19:37 AM
Hi,

could anyone explain to me why BTG mining luck is so high (at least on suprnova)?
Right now difficulty seems to be low, but for suprnova last 20 blocks have average luck of around 220%

Thanks.

Luck is luck. It goes up and down. Crytocurrency mining just looks for a solution for a given difficulty. Finding the solution is just luck. Luck is faster with more hash power because you are guessing the solution more often. Sometimes a pool has outstanding luck and sometimes they go into the toilet and don't find blocks for hours or days. That is why it is called luck.
Activity: 2
December 14, 2017, 09:15:34 AM
Hi,

could anyone explain to me why BTG mining luck is so high (at least on suprnova)?
Right now difficulty seems to be low, but for suprnova last 20 blocks have average luck of around 220%

Thanks.
legendary
December 14, 2017, 09:02:46 AM
Could anyone explain the actual architectural differences between bitcoin gold, bitcoin cash and bitcoin?

I have read a lot of discussion about it on the forum but there seems to be a lot of confusion around the actual difference.

Also the planned change to bitcoin to improve network congestion, is this an actual change to the architecture or a proprietary software service?

Bitcoin is the original chain (some will dispute this) created by Satoshi Nakamato (fake name nobody knows who he/she/they actually are). It uses SHA encryption and a 1 meg max block size. Bitcoin also now uses Segwit. Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin that uses the same SHA encryption but has increased block size to 8 megs. It does not support Segwit. Sadly, I sold all my BCH soon after the fork (silly me). Bitcoin Gold is a partial scam fork as the devs privately mined 8,000 blocks after the fork and kept all the coins for themselves. But it has been adopted and on many exchanges and it is now a viable cryptocurrency (I am holding most of mine). The encryption is Equihash and can be mined by hobbyist and professional miners using GPUs. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash need advanced ASIC devices to mine it and is mined mostly by large companies now. You can mine it as a hobby but need to buy expensive, advanced ASIC hardware such as an Antminer, etc. GPU mining would be a waste of power and you would make nothing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 14, 2017, 08:51:56 AM
Could anyone explain the actual architectural differences between bitcoin gold, bitcoin cash and bitcoin?

I have read a lot of discussion about it on the forum but there seems to be a lot of confusion around the actual difference.

Also the planned change to bitcoin to improve network congestion, is this an actual change to the architecture or a proprietary software service?
Pages:
Jump to: