Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 43. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 6
November 26, 2017, 12:32:08 PM
Im worried about Bitcoin Gold (BTG) because now there is new ICO called Bitcoin Diamond DMD, ? So what wil be happened to BTG now?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 12:18:01 PM
So, no official thread about BTG? I've got some of this coin... any ideia if it would ever reach 1k$? The dev team is so shaddy, lack of information, many scam going on... I want to dump my coins, but not sure if it will pump same as BCH did.

can i get those ? please?
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
November 26, 2017, 12:01:19 PM
Can anyone confirm if the official pool is paying out properly?
Activity: 56
November 26, 2017, 11:59:03 AM
it keeps going down , no rise to 500$ ?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2017, 10:59:21 AM
In a "traditional" market, certainly, any negative news related to an asset would lead to the fall and in case of discovery of fraud involving it, the damages could be irreversible. However, the crypto-currency market behaves differently. As in the case of Bitcoin Gold, which amid so many polemics involving its name, such as the lack of explanation for pre-minted coins, the DDoS attack on its launch and the fraud committed by mybtgwallet.com, continues to gain value . This Friday, the price of the digital currency increased by 35%.
Activity: 60
November 26, 2017, 10:49:57 AM
So, no official thread about BTG? I've got some of this coin... any ideia if it would ever reach 1k$? The dev team is so shaddy, lack of information, many scam going on... I want to dump my coins, but not sure if it will pump same as BCH did.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 09:52:39 AM
I almost invested in Bitcoin Gold but it's clearly the end for me. Too much suspicious stuff going around this coin. I'll stick to BTC, ETH, LTC and DASH.
Activity: 135
November 26, 2017, 08:10:32 AM
Yes there is a good write up about the $3m scam here I was also affected by this scam and they just don’t care or want to admit any liability after endorsing this wallet on their site https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-gold-wallet-scam-nets-3-million-illicit-earnings/
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 08:00:12 AM
There is a big warning in their official website regarding the wallets downloaded from Nov 24 th to Nov 25 th,i really cannot understand how these kind of malicious software was available through their official repository.I am not sure about how many people lost their coins because of this and i would like to know how to move my coins into their wallet,do i need to download their core wallet or do they have a light weight wallet which i am not aware of or if there is any simple steps i would like to know.

I also read this big warning about purses. It is very strange. A lot of thefts. Last time hackers work better than developers. Personally, I do not see anything attractive in BTG.
Activity: 462
November 26, 2017, 07:26:07 AM
Bitcoin come in markets now.Bitcoin fork and make new bitcoin clone name bitcoin gold.(BTG) Although I miss it.yet I buy some.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
November 26, 2017, 07:22:28 AM
There is a big warning in their official website regarding the wallets downloaded from Nov 24 th to Nov 25 th,i really cannot understand how these kind of malicious software was available through their official repository.I am not sure about how many people lost their coins because of this and i would like to know how to move my coins into their wallet,do i need to download their core wallet or do they have a light weight wallet which i am not aware of or if there is any simple steps i would like to know.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 07:10:17 AM
BTG is a complete scam and does not deserve to be of 5. place before Dash, Litecoin, Neo and many other. This is crazy thing, who is buying those shit coins?

1. they premined coins
2. advertising for coders to implement replay protection
3. listing on their web page a scam wallet, over 3 million dollars in BTC stolen
4. hosting virus/malware how much was here stolen Huh
5. issue with Twitter listing a hacker Twitter
6. they put hidden % of fees in mining pool code
7. product is still in development

and... price is 350$ on 5. place market cap, they come from nowhere ... unbelievable

for example litecoin is on market 4 years and half with a long history of developing and price is 86$

We have to stop this free money forks, because people realize that is much cheaper and easy money like make ICO and yes Bitcoin Gold was first ICO than they change why not make like BCH is easier and we will earn much more....
Activity: 5
November 26, 2017, 07:10:03 AM
I didn't get any of this coin, so sad, but the good news remains that I still have some BTC.
BTC is bae..
Activity: 126
November 26, 2017, 07:07:36 AM
This coin has absolutely no utility, no use and no underlying asset that would justify this kind of value.

I suggest everyone to sell this before the whole thing crashes (and it will crash once new forks come out and people move on or when people realise all of the forks are money grabs made by devs and start ignoring them).

If you got it for free and for some reason believe it's worth holding it, take that risk, but you should under no circumstances buy more because you will most likely end up bagholding.

NO utility ? But I can take any currency exchange it for BTG and send it to anyone anyplace and they can exchange it for currency where they live right ? Seems just as useful as bitcoin in that regard except if either were to fall BTG is a lot closer to the ground..... anyways I only got on here to ask is the actuall supply in circulation is around 2,400,000 ? As I read someplace ? BTG tweet from 8 hours ago says they will be updating info on coinmarketcap shortly

You can also do that with PEPEcash, does it mean one PEPEcash is worth $350?

Basically, you can send any token ever created and someone can exchange it for cash, is that really a utility? A coin that can be used solely for payments, and we will see 10 more forks like this in upcoming 2 months? What makes this one different than BTC Diamond, BTC Platinum, BTC Silver and the other upcoming ones?

Get rid of it before it goes down, just my 2 cents.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
November 26, 2017, 06:51:42 AM
I don't understand does somebody mine this coin after all?

What are your price predictions? Are there any solid reasons to grow?

It's a dump and pump game, so if you want to gamble even just a bit, give a little hashrate for it, ofc I do it with 1-2 rig, the profit is not bad.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
November 26, 2017, 06:22:37 AM
I have sold most of my Bitcoin Gold during the latest pump. I don't think that there will be real value long term.
I don't think so, dude.. I believe in great future of BG and think dat it will pump more and more times

There is no official Bitcoin Gold thread on Bitcointalk forum? This is strange because this is Bitcoin or will become one.

Lately, there are so many bitcoins that I think average people don't care about them. They check price and buy old fashioned BTC because Google provides this links when they search for Bitcoin.

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
November 26, 2017, 05:50:11 AM
I have sold most of my Bitcoin Gold during the latest pump. I don't think that there will be real value long term.
I don't think so, dude.. I believe in great future of BG and think dat it will pump more and more times
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 05:25:19 AM
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 05:24:23 AM
I don't understand does somebody mine this coin after all?

What are your price predictions? Are there any solid reasons to grow?

Why do people mine ETH? It's just a token with no cryptocurrency usefulness and very low profitabilty.

BTG is a bitcoin that prevents China centralized mining.
Activity: 30
November 26, 2017, 02:24:55 AM
BTG is just a bubble
I don't care about this developer
Pages:
Jump to: