Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 47. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
November 25, 2017, 10:18:59 AM
I guess people just feel comfortable with fork of BTC because of the high price of Bitcoin, it is like they choose to trust it more, but ETH is quite stable, so we need to keep an eye on ETH also, it has its place in the future of course. But forks are looking great now, and BTG is having a blast these days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 09:51:51 AM

I do not understand why the Ethereum is still cheaper than the forks of Bitcoin?
I think the main coin of the future will be the ETH!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 09:22:35 AM
Forget it. Put it in the living room like normal people do. Get some sleep in that room.

Nvidia GPU for equihash. GTX card(s)
https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/

Ok so i need to buy this card , buy a screen etc etc , and a mining rig? i don't have computer just an Imac , but if i'm sure i can make money then it's worth it
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
November 25, 2017, 09:14:26 AM
Forget it. Put it in the living room like normal people do. Get some sleep in that room.

Nvidia GPU for equihash. GTX card(s)
https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/
November 25, 2017, 09:12:59 AM
When you receive the equipment you will already have found a new favorit. (Lurking at ZCL)

Bitcoin Gold is #1 on whattomine today.

Easy ? Starts with format c: From their it does not get any easier.

Which equipement do you advice? and can i keep the machine running 24/7 in my bedroom for exemple?
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
November 25, 2017, 09:08:50 AM
When you receive the equipment you will already have found a new favorit. (Lurking at ZCL)

Bitcoin Gold is #1 on whattomine today.

Easy ? It does not get any easier. Murphy's law taken in to consideration.
November 25, 2017, 08:55:46 AM
with rig that have 4200sol/s Im making 0.06 btg a day at suprnova (with shitty dashboard that has no statistic working)

So does that 'kick-ass' for what you want a GPU rig to do? or just meh!

curious (I only have 'evil' ASIC's from your point of view)

With current BTG value, it better than anything else.

with rig that have 4200sol/s Im making 0.06 btg a day at suprnova (with shitty dashboard that has no statistic working)

I think with 4200sol/s which is quite the same hashrate as my 2 rigs: 6x1070 + 6x1060 doin, 0.06 BTG is somehow not much as I expected, I think it should be 0.08-0.1 BTG.

My rig is 6x1080ti msi gaming x 11gb and yeah I expected more, but I think that there's a problem with suprnova, that are not able to show active workers in dashboard and bunch of other stuff..

Hi

Could you help me or give me advices ? i'd like to start mining BTG but i've never done that before.
What do i need? do i need a good computer ? i have an Imac so not sure if it can works on it.
I've read that for mining bitcoin you'd need a really good computer and put it in the garage , with a GPU rig

Thank you for your time

You can't mine with an iMac or any laptop or all-in-one. Even if you have a respectable graphics card, the heat will destroy your system. You can build a cheap mining rig with gtx 1060 or 1050ti.

Ok thank you for your answer.

How much would it cost me to buy all of these? computer + rig?  and is it easy to run it ?
Merit: 253
November 25, 2017, 08:45:37 AM

I think with 4200sol/s which is quite the same hashrate as my 2 rigs: 6x1070 + 6x1060 doin, 0.06 BTG is somehow not much as I expected, I think it should be 0.08-0.1 BTG.

My rig is 6x1080ti msi gaming x 11gb and yeah I expected more, but I think that there's a problem with suprnova, that are not able to show active workers in dashboard and bunch of other stuff..

Hi

Could you help me or give me advices ? i'd like to start mining BTG but i've never done that before.
What do i need? do i need a good computer ? i have an Imac so not sure if it can works on it.
I've read that for mining bitcoin you'd need a really good computer and put it in the garage , with a GPU rig

Thank you for your time

You can't mine with an iMac or any laptop or all-in-one. Even if you have a respectable graphics card, the heat will destroy your system. You can build a cheap mining rig with gtx 1060 or 1050ti.
November 25, 2017, 08:40:30 AM

Hi

Thank you for your time
Merit: 253
November 25, 2017, 07:54:14 AM
At $382.15 for 1 BTG, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that price..

Mainly, because I can't even find some GPU miners to verify it even makes you any money ..mining with a GPU

just saying, some feedback that a GPU miner is making 'bank' on this would be helpful on my confusion.

I haven't mined it but there are calculators, showing more profit than other equihash.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
November 25, 2017, 07:49:53 AM

well, good to know...supposedly, you can at least GPU miner the frack out of it...that is something
Activity: 8
November 25, 2017, 07:10:52 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
November 25, 2017, 07:01:17 AM

copper member
Clueless!
November 25, 2017, 06:56:53 AM

Activity: 8
November 25, 2017, 06:06:38 AM
copper member
Clueless!
November 25, 2017, 03:54:50 AM
At $382.15 for 1 BTG, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that price..

Mainly, because I can't even find some GPU miners to verify it even makes you any money ..mining with a GPU

just saying, some feedback that a GPU miner is making 'bank' on this would be helpful on my confusion.

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 01:56:25 AM
lots of reviews about bitcoin gold but i have not found any definite information about this coin and which wallet accept it
Activity: 251
Merit: 257
November 25, 2017, 01:07:52 AM
I haven't been able to extract my BTG yet. Coinomi is Android-only. Freewallet works on IOS, but it seems like there is no way to sweep private keys. You can only generate addresses and send/receive from there.

Anyone have another way?
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 11:44:10 PM
the BTG price is now high and it leads to bittrex and many investors are already investing in the stocks as I think it's a lot of money in this coin as others think that the price will increase as well as bitcoin as the distance this coin is in bitcoin and I have not got too much idea about BTG.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 09:39:27 PM
but I see BTG is already listing in etherdelta, then why you need a wallet again. why do not you sell this time only if you are afraid of trouble in the coin.

This is NOT BTG! BitcoinGold is a fork of Bitcoin and can never trade on EtherDelta, because ED is a decentralized exchange that runs through the Ethereum network, so only Ethereum based tokens are tradable there. I dont know which ethereum token is called BTG, but its certainly not the BitcoinGold forked coin.
Pages:
Jump to: