Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 45. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 06:14:34 PM
When will people realize that this is a scam

Not a scam till now ! i grabbed my BTG and changed to BTC through an exchange

Everythign went smooth
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 06:03:34 PM
When will people realize that this is a scam
Activity: 11
November 25, 2017, 06:03:13 PM
A new block mined now

Nothing wrong it took more time to find this block maybe mining power decrease
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
November 25, 2017, 06:01:46 PM
Looks like no blocks have been mined for one and a half hours. Is this normal?
so this is can't be true. every block mined each 10 min (nearly).
what pool do you use?

I'm looking at the bitcoin gold blockchain explorer.

https://btgexp.com/
This is realy realy strange.... sorry for premature conclusions. very interesting what happen with btg. mb scam? Grin

2 houres for a block?Huh)))) Huh Roll Eyes Grin Shocked Shocked
Activity: 115
November 25, 2017, 05:59:16 PM
Can someone help me.
Sent my coins to bittrex on this address Ge5xfXVHWbWjUVdgDz6aPABDbYEvwUZbcA
Not 1 confirmation in hours. Cant even see it on the explorer

I'm facing a similar problem. Looks like hashing power for bitcoin gold has dropped through the floor. Is it somehow connected to the recent revelation of the scam wallet being advertised on their official website?
Activity: 17
November 25, 2017, 05:53:47 PM
Can someone help me.
Sent my coins to bittrex on this address Ge5xfXVHWbWjUVdgDz6aPABDbYEvwUZbcA
Not 1 confirmation in hours. Cant even see it on the explorer
November 25, 2017, 05:48:58 PM
what pool do you use?

I'm looking at the bitcoin gold blockchain explorer.

https://btgexp.com/
November 25, 2017, 05:45:21 PM
what pool do you use?
November 25, 2017, 05:34:50 PM
Activity: 237
November 25, 2017, 05:18:24 PM
Ahhh, thank you again ...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
November 25, 2017, 05:11:42 PM
thank you for replying first , but can we safely assume that coins in cold storage and paper would be subtracted from a total count of BTG ? And also what are the ways people could have been credited BTG ? I know I was given my from a exchange , was there another way ? Couldn't we get a # from all the exchanges who facilitated ? And last question is , is there any way for people who did not have coins on a supporting exchange to now be credited BTG or is it all said and done at this point ? Thank you for your time

no. those coins can be accessed any time by anyone. just because they haven't moved does not mean they're not valid coins. they are and always will be.

there's no such thing as 'crediting' btg as some type of manual process. they all exist right now and they're attached to bitcoin private keys at the moment of forking. all anyone has to do is insert that private key into a wallet and they're ready to go.

the only time exchanges are relevant is if your bitcoin was in them at the time of the fork.

November 25, 2017, 05:00:04 PM
Market cap updated to supply = with bitcoin but if coinbase did not credit people BTG and all bitcoin in cold storage or private wallets or paper did not get credited BTG than the actual supply has to be way way less CORRECT ? ? ? Someone anyone agree ?

yes but the only locked coins we can be sure about are those in services that have said they're having nothing to do with it. you can't know what the deal is with anything is.

those services are a lot of coins but not the be all and end all.

Ok thank you for replying first , but can we safely assume that coins in cold storage and paper would be subtracted from a total count of BTG ? And also what are the ways people could have been credited BTG ? I know I was given my from a exchange , was there another way ? Couldn't we get a # from all the exchanges who facilitated ? And last question is , is there any way for people who did not have coins on a supporting exchange to now be credited BTG or is it all said and done at this point ? Thank you for your time
November 25, 2017, 04:58:24 PM
can someone share exp of mining on other pools except suprnova. the lastone have realy shit dashbord( and i dont understand what kind of shifts it used for pplns rewards
Why all ignoring me?( this is quite uncivil(
Or all of you use suprnova? dont u? Huh
Or this is so secret question, that nobody can talk aboout? Lips sealed
ridiculous Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
November 25, 2017, 04:37:28 PM
Market cap updated to supply = with bitcoin but if coinbase did not credit people BTG and all bitcoin in cold storage or private wallets or paper did not get credited BTG than the actual supply has to be way way less CORRECT ? ? ? Someone anyone agree ?

yes but the only locked coins we can be sure about are those in services that have said they're having nothing to do with it. you can't know what the deal is with anything is.

those services are a lot of coins but not the be all and end all.
November 25, 2017, 04:36:00 PM
Activity: 165
November 25, 2017, 04:32:09 PM
Coinomi is currently reporting the BTG price at just 4.19 GBP. Is this correct? Has the price collapsed for some reason or is it a bug in the app?
Yes, with me also appears such a low amount. 4.13 euros.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
November 25, 2017, 04:30:28 PM
Nice to see BTG on #5 on coinmarketcap after the data was updated. Still holding my bag! Smiley There will be some action soon Cheesy
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 04:21:43 PM
on binance price is only 0.04 u can buy on binance sent to bittrex and get 0.043/0.04 = 7.5 % - fee = 7% shortly

DO NOT send any coins to Bittrex. At least not until they have sorted out this verification mess.
They are accepting deposits without any warning meanwhile they have downgraded accounts and are preventing anyone from withdrawing coins.
I have a lot of money stuck there right now.

Read all about it here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.1640
November 25, 2017, 03:49:47 PM
Coinomi is currently reporting the BTG price at just 4.19 GBP. Is this correct? Has the price collapsed for some reason or is it a bug in the app?
Activity: 28
November 25, 2017, 02:55:22 PM
I am using Coinomi, it is stable and good i am using since start and its working quite well.
Pages:
Jump to: