Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 46. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
November 25, 2017, 02:28:05 PM
can someone share exp of mining on other pools except suprnova. the lastone have realy shit dashbord( and i dont understand what kind of shifts it used for pplns rewards
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
November 25, 2017, 02:22:48 PM
Hi guys.
I see such a takeoff of the BTC is growing BTG is falling, what is it connected with?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
November 25, 2017, 02:10:06 PM
This coin has absolutely no utility, no use and no underlying asset that would justify this kind of value.

I suggest everyone to sell this before the whole thing crashes (and it will crash once new forks come out and people move on or when people realise all of the forks are money grabs made by devs and start ignoring them).

If you got it for free and for some reason believe it's worth holding it, take that risk, but you should under no circumstances buy more because you will most likely end up bagholding.

BTG is for cannabis Wink lol
Activity: 237
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 02:04:45 PM
This coin has absolutely no utility, no use and no underlying asset that would justify this kind of value.

I suggest everyone to sell this before the whole thing crashes (and it will crash once new forks come out and people move on or when people realise all of the forks are money grabs made by devs and start ignoring them).

If you got it for free and for some reason believe it's worth holding it, take that risk, but you should under no circumstances buy more because you will most likely end up bagholding.

NO utility ? But I can take any currency exchange it for BTG and send it to anyone anyplace and they can exchange it for currency where they live right ? Seems just as useful as bitcoin in that regard except if either were to fall BTG is a lot closer to the ground..... anyways I only got on here to ask is the actuall supply in circulation is around 2,400,000 ? As I read someplace ? BTG tweet from 8 hours ago says they will be updating info on coinmarketcap shortly
Activity: 728
Merit: 540
November 25, 2017, 01:28:42 PM
No reason why it can't go higher.. it's cheaper than btc and faster at least for now

but btx is even faster and cheaper than btg so If you follow this logic - buy btx

BTG will be interesting for small miners, so the idea of a coin should be about the price of the air. I think and will hold about 400-500 and sometimes pampitsy

But BTX is faster, better and cheaper than BTG right..and they have their own algo..so even better for miners. Unless you talking asics.

Wallet (I mean the BTX one) is the WORST EVER I used. The Linux one doesn't work out-of-the-box, it needs special libraries, I don"t know what they did, but they probably compiled it on a only-on-planet-mars-available Linux version.

After an hour battle with the stupid wrong version of numerous libraries, I gave up and finally had to recompile it. The result was disastrous, didn't pass the included tests, and had some unexplained suspicious locking. The only way to make it work I had left was to run the windows version under Wine, which is just shameful, all this to get some dust.

That's the worst fork I experimented so far.

Seriously, no way.

Damn.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 01:01:01 PM
No reason why it can't go higher.. it's cheaper than btc and faster at least for now

but btx is even faster and cheaper than btg so If you follow this logic - buy btx

BTG will be interesting for small miners, so the idea of a coin should be about the price of the air. I think and will hold about 400-500 and sometimes pampitsy

But BTX is faster, better and cheaper than BTG right..and they have their own algo..so even better for miners. Unless you talking asics.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 12:57:01 PM

Activity: 82
November 25, 2017, 12:53:56 PM

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 12:45:48 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 12:44:11 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
November 25, 2017, 12:32:52 PM
on binance price is only 0.04 u can buy on binanance send to bittrex and get 0.043/0.04 = 7.5 % - fee = 7% shortly

I am very curious what is going to happen once it enters more exchanges.

Seems like there's a new trend going, just like the ICO trend, now there is a trend to make a bitcoin fork with premine( which is basically the same as ICO, the development team controls most of the tokens.)

I think that soon enough this fork trend is going to be ended, there is no way for the market to exist like this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 540
November 25, 2017, 12:32:01 PM
I bought at higher than .05 and am still holding

you may buy some more and get a global lower mean price
Activity: 82
November 25, 2017, 12:28:59 PM
on binance price is only 0.04 u can buy on binance sent to bittrex and get 0.043/0.04 = 7.5 % - fee = 7% shortly
Activity: 56
November 25, 2017, 12:09:16 PM
you really think it will go up to 0.05 + anytime soon?
November 25, 2017, 11:27:36 AM
I bought at higher than .05 and am still holding
November 25, 2017, 11:26:52 AM
If it goes to .05 don't sell that's for sure
Activity: 56
November 25, 2017, 11:04:42 AM
You think it ll go down in the next 3 days ? or go up to 0.05+?

I 've bought at 0.046.. sucks it went down to 0.042 some hours later.
November 25, 2017, 10:57:57 AM
People are dumping it again
Seems that the powers that be don't want it to pass .0499
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 25, 2017, 10:42:45 AM
I am very happy when the hard fork is as close as possible and gives birth to new coins. BTG is very easy to make trades .. and fast delivery makes me very happy to trade by switching exchange ,, this can be confirmed only in 1-5 minutes .. this is the coin I really look forward .. and if transaction process like this keep I am sure if BTG is able to defeat BTC
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
November 25, 2017, 10:34:27 AM
Forget it. Put it in the living room like normal people do. Get some sleep in that room.

Nvidia GPU for equihash. GTX card(s)
https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/

Ok so i need to buy this card , buy a screen etc etc , and a mining rig? i don't have computer just an Imac , but if i'm sure i can make money then it's worth it

In mining you are always behind schedule.
Check Genesis mining. That was how i started. You are welcome to use my code to get a discount (cLwrG1). And I will have a free upgrade or some bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: