Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 71. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 144
November 16, 2017, 04:44:30 AM
I don't understand people who risk their private keys to obtain this shitcoin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 04:35:35 AM
I agree with Spendulus, this is BATSHIT BATSHIT Crazy!!!!

Dont even LOOK at your private key if you want to keep it safe!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 04:22:36 AM
Hi miners,

For whose that want to claim their BTG here is a nice infographic Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/RQ2jFnn.png

Hope you'll like it.

Cheers,

This is batshit crazy. It requests the person wanting to claim his BTG enter his private keys into an app on an android phone.

Nobody should every do that.

COINOMI is a legit app approved both by Google and the community, but if you feel your phone may be at risk (rooted, non approved application installed, ...) there can be a risk.
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 03:44:51 AM
BTG is 100% fake (ppl behind are all anonymity id)
This BTG Bitcoin Gold is a totally p&d coin overpriced in yobit so a lot of user can loose their money
was traded over 400$  1day before nice trape to dump on newbies
the real price is less then 170$

wallet off

from 600$ to 220$ and going more down to trap more noobs
you all warned

the legit are
BCH and BTC

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 02:15:47 AM

Your this post gave me hope of holding my btg's. Does btg have a future ?

MOST coins traded are scams, and as long as 'traders' keep throwing their money away all these shitty coins will have value,

THE chinese made BCH to astro, they will do same for BTG

NOTHING is rational here, its all insane

Jack Liao would not have invested in this TEAM to get his 8,000 blocks ( 100,000 BTG ) had he not have some fucking plan long term in mind, in spite of the absolute KLUSTERFUCK, they did pull it off, and the Price is holding.
November 16, 2017, 02:12:40 AM
I think its interesting, i pointed one rig at SuprNova and in around 36 hours got .14 BTG . . it reminds me of the glory days of BTC mining when one multi GPU rig in 2011 got me 1 BTC per week . .  ah the good old days.

I believe the network is stabilizing, miners are mining, the intial FUD will wear off and the thing will grab a decent value and maybe even get a lucky pump or two in, why not?

Its cool that use lil guys can mine bitcoin "something" with GPUs, since when was crypto supposed to be about owning your own data center to get a fuckin coin? its soooooooooooooooo gheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Give it a break and dont hate on Jack Liao for premining, Satoshi premined a million and just cause they didnt move yet . .  doesnt mean they never will wink wink Wink

That's what I was seeing per rig but the problem is that the btg.suprnova.cc ping was like 500ms, and finally quit mining, it was ok the first two hours at 'launch' I solo mined, then that went to zero at 3M difficulty, the following day difficulty went to 6M, but the miner's weren't getting any work,

Now diificulty is back to 3M but last time I checked, same no work, and very long pings.

This will wash,

Sure NEVER sell your coin, I mine everything and keep all my coins off the exchanges, ... why not? We get this shit for free keep it, maybe something will be worth real money.

There is BIG ppl behind this COIN, most of the CHINESE & RUSSIAN mafia supported BTG and brought it out, I think the DEV team has already been MOIDERED haven't heard peep, thus a community here is going to have to adopt the source and nurture it Smiley

I hacked the source 3 weeks before launch and got my proxys and miners working an tested when it launched I already had my main-net up and running, long before suprnova.

But once suprnova.cc had 10M sols/sec, solo mining didn't mean shit, but it didn't take long for suprnova.cc to be to slow to mine, I think today I'll back and see if its any better,

[ right now my pings are 280ms avg btg.suprnova.cc, not bad I see 230ms for zen.suprnova.cc my favorite coin to mine ]

I will watch difficulty of BTG closely if it goes low then I will fire my solo miners back up. When I first ran my luck was 1-10 days, then went to 200 days, then I swtiched to suprnova, the best pool, cuz they always payout promptly

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Etherium Era
November 16, 2017, 02:02:01 AM
I think its interesting, i pointed one rig at SuprNova and in around 36 hours got .14 BTG . . it reminds me of the glory days of BTC mining when one multi GPU rig in 2011 got me 1 BTC per week . .  ah the good old days.

I believe the network is stabilizing, miners are mining, the intial FUD will wear off and the thing will grab a decent value and maybe even get a lucky pump or two in, why not?

Its cool that use lil guys can mine bitcoin "something" with GPUs, since when was crypto supposed to be about owning your own data center to get a fuckin coin? its soooooooooooooooo gheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Give it a break and dont hate on Jack Liao for premining, Satoshi premined a million and just cause they didnt move yet . .  doesnt mean they never will wink wink Wink

Your this post gave me hope of holding my btg's. Does btg have a future ?
November 16, 2017, 01:34:46 AM
I don't understand what new value proposition Bitcoin Gold (BTG) brings to the table that Bitcore (BTX) doesn't have.
BTX is already built for GPU mining and is ASIC mining resistant and it offers placing fast transactions and very very low fees.

How do you guys see the difference between BTG and BTX, does it really 'require' BTG?

BTG is a scam, but it uses equihash a well known algo

BTX uses "time travel" what the fuck is this? Why would somebody put a crazy name and use an obscure algo?

Lot's of air-drops for BTX, none for BTC

Last 24 hours BTX up 25%, and BTG down -20%

Is that enough difference?

Not fuck to do with BITCOIN either one, except for name,

Like ppl say, BTG is a great idea, but its already here its called "BITCOIN-Z", Bitcoin+eduihash.
Activity: 245
Merit: 13
November 16, 2017, 01:20:06 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 254
November 15, 2017, 11:29:45 PM
This is batshit crazy. It requests the person wanting to claim his BTG enter his private keys into an app on an android phone.

anyone who hasn't already emptied their bitcoin from that address gets what they deserve.

if your bitcoin gold gets stolen, meh.

i've done it that way with coinomi for bcash. it was fine.

3% I'm back to officially ignoring this puppy. Not worth the hassle. Wake me up when something pumpy happens.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
November 15, 2017, 11:24:48 PM

anyone who hasn't already emptied their bitcoin from that address gets what they deserve.

if your bitcoin gold gets stolen, meh.

i've done it that way with coinomi for bcash. it was fine.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
November 15, 2017, 11:19:46 PM
Hi miners,

For whose that want to claim their BTG here is a nice infographic Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/RQ2jFnn.png

Hope you'll like it.

Cheers,

Activity: 43
November 15, 2017, 11:18:00 PM
I believe the coin is dead. Look what happened when they started mainnet and opened mining. Their Slack was boiling because of chain split.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
November 15, 2017, 10:59:04 PM
HitBTC is accepting deposit.

And if you want to redeem your BTG from the snapshot, you can use Electrum.

I am sorry but how is that going to give you access to the btg coins themselves?

Icon
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
November 15, 2017, 07:51:16 PM
I don't understand what new value proposition Bitcoin Gold (BTG) brings to the table that Bitcore (BTX) doesn't have.
BTX is already built for GPU mining and is ASIC mining resistant and it offers placing fast transactions and very very low fees.

How do you guys see the difference between BTG and BTX, does it really 'require' BTG?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 07:45:26 PM
How to get your Bitcoin Gold Electrum wallet? I understand that I need to wait for a new release that supports BTG and follow the same procedure as with Bitcoin, Cash by entering the seed. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 07:33:48 PM
Does anyone know of an exchange that is accepting BTG deposits?  I've checked Yobit and Bitfinex.  Though they allow for trading the tokens that they have provided at fork, they are not accepting deposits.

From the looks of it, Nicehash has been on Equihash mining BTG since it started, but how are they selling what they've mined?  I've been mining since it started, but getting impatient about whether I'll be able to sell it any time soon.

I see all of these posts and explanations on how to use Coinomi (or whatever wallet) to get you air-dropped BTG from the fork, but nothing about how you can't really do anything with it right now.

Which exchanges are accepting Bitcoin Gold (BTG) deposits?
Have any announcements been made about when they might?

Thanks

Apparently, there is a good number of crypto exchanges that do not accept Bitcoin Gold. This coin is far from being done. I think to a greater extent, this Bitcoin Gold project is basically under construction. Bittrex may have supported it in such a way that they will provide BTG to all BTC holders but only up to that, no BTG trading at all because they won't accept BTG in their trading platform.
Activity: 12
November 15, 2017, 07:27:15 PM
HitBTC is accepting deposit.

And if you want to redeem your BTG from the snapshot, you can use Electrum.
Activity: 2
November 15, 2017, 06:28:11 PM
Does anyone know of an exchange that is accepting BTG deposits?  I've checked Yobit and Bitfinex.  Though they allow for trading the tokens that they have provided at fork, they are not accepting deposits.

From the looks of it, Nicehash has been on Equihash mining BTG since it started, but how are they selling what they've mined?  I've been mining since it started, but getting impatient about whether I'll be able to sell it any time soon.

I see all of these posts and explanations on how to use Coinomi (or whatever wallet) to get you air-dropped BTG from the fork, but nothing about how you can't really do anything with it right now.

Which exchanges are accepting Bitcoin Gold (BTG) deposits?
Have any announcements been made about when they might?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 06:27:07 PM

I like the name... but that's about it. Anyone with any common sense has long abandoned this project after multiple exchanges refused to even list that coin. It's not worth wasting your time even researching this any further.
Pages:
Jump to: