Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 74. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 09:25:12 PM
Block # 500094 Found @ gpool.guru, 5 blocks since yesterday for a pool our size (150KH/s) can't be a coincidence, join us at https://gpool.guru
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
November 14, 2017, 09:04:01 PM
Just to confirm that I was also able to "claim" my BTG in the android coinomi wallet successfully. Sending them to Hitbtc however takes ages...

Same here. How long did it take for hitbtc to get out of pending?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 08:42:28 PM
But no one knows what will happen next date.
Not many people are going to hold the coin, but we know there is whales.
we can wait and see
Activity: 8
November 14, 2017, 07:56:58 PM
same,...ill guess its exodos BIP44 not ompatible with coinomi, eh, maybe BTG will stay at that level for this reason for a while,...pitty i want to buy some more Lights,...eh eh, eh

OK ...so I managed to find a workaround for this issue...

1) You copy your private key
2) You go to bitaddress.org
3) You go to Wallet details and paste your private key
4) You find the base58 key and copy it
5) Then you put this one to the Coinomi sweep wallet thing...
6) Done

I am not completely sure how this actually work...but it worked for me...and I somehow managed to figure that out without any technical abilities and know how Smiley

Activity: 327
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 07:16:40 PM
Just to confirm that I was also able to "claim" my BTG in the android coinomi wallet successfully. Sending them to Hitbtc however takes ages...
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
November 14, 2017, 05:40:47 PM
Do you guys remember Signatum?

Funny, but is seems much more fair and honest coin than this BTG after reading that devs done here lol.
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
November 14, 2017, 05:37:01 PM
The price will likely not rise anytime soon. It'll likely loose 500%+ at launch like most coins do. I predict it'll bottom out at 50 dollars before it starts stabilizing/making small growth. This is a fork nobody wanted and is simply riding on bitcoins name. There is no integration support (other than a few like trezor) due to the constant bitcoin forking putting strain on the crypto market. Sure they want decetralization but there are plenty of other forks who do this already. Anywho I won't bother mining a coin that will depreciate until I see it bottoming out.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
November 14, 2017, 04:09:19 PM
I think we can be a little surprised when the price will rise. What I think is going to be sure, will be the same as with the previous coins after fork. But we will see what it will be.
Activity: 83
November 14, 2017, 03:51:41 PM
price is really dropping hope it start soon to raise like BTC.
do you guys believe in bitcoin plus ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
November 14, 2017, 03:46:32 PM
Could someone please share a link to the legid step-by-step guide on how to claim BTG if I have my private keys saved on time? Does someone actually managed to do that?

install coinimi wallet on your mobile, add BTG as currency, after installation click on BTG, click on 3 little squares on right top, choose empty wallet, insert your BTC private keys, follow instructions, wait until BTG appears in your wallet, took me 4h waiting,  transfer to exchange if you want to sell them for another crypto.

Don't forget to send btc to a new address BEFORE you attempt this. You could lose all your btc.. The private key you enter to claim btg should be the OLD address you had before the fork.

Since there is a replay attack protection why do we need to send btc to new address first?

just in case
Activity: 19
November 14, 2017, 03:44:16 PM
Could someone please share a link to the legid step-by-step guide on how to claim BTG if I have my private keys saved on time? Does someone actually managed to do that?

install coinimi wallet on your mobile, add BTG as currency, after installation click on BTG, click on 3 little squares on right top, choose empty wallet, insert your BTC private keys, follow instructions, wait until BTG appears in your wallet, took me 4h waiting,  transfer to exchange if you want to sell them for another crypto.

Don't forget to send btc to a new address BEFORE you attempt this. You could lose all your btc.. The private key you enter to claim btg should be the OLD address you had before the fork.

Since there is a replay attack protection why do we need to send btc to new address first?
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 03:25:23 PM
Can anyone tell me: if I take enter my 12 electrum keywords to obtain my wallet on my new computer, will this be the old wallet with the BTG still attached? i.e. can I claim my BTG from a wallet I restored today using the 12 keywords?  Or does it require the old, original wallet? 

i.e. When you enter you 12 keywords to rebuild a wallet in electrum, are the BTG from October 24th snap shot accessible from the restored wallet??
Activity: 322
November 14, 2017, 03:18:01 PM
When will bitcoin gold be added to bittrex? does anyone knows?

I think it still takes a bit of time for the bitcoin gold to get into bittrex. Currently there is still Bitcoin cash which is loved by traders in bittrex. Let's wait until the time comes.

What about voinmarketcap? Does someone know when coinmarketcap will update the stats of Bitcoin Gold? As soon as the market cap is updated, I think the visibility of BTG will be much better.
Activity: 344
November 14, 2017, 02:55:41 PM

I think it still takes a bit of time for the bitcoin gold to get into bittrex. Currently there is still Bitcoin cash which is loved by traders in bittrex. Let's wait until the time comes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
November 14, 2017, 02:37:23 PM
Activity: 208
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 02:28:47 PM
is btg now available on trezor?
Activity: 17
November 14, 2017, 02:18:18 PM
Guys please help me!
My bitcoins was in Electrum wallet with enabled 2fa.
mybtgwallet.com shows me not my addresses when I'm trying to import seed.
Coinomi does not support Electrum's 2fa seed Sad And if I sweep the wallet using my private keys I get an error "The private key does not contain any funds."
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
November 14, 2017, 02:14:12 PM
same,...ill guess its exodos BIP44 not ompatible with coinomi, eh, maybe BTG will stay at that level for this reason for a while,...pitty i want to buy some more Lights,...eh eh, eh
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
November 14, 2017, 02:11:56 PM
yeap thanks, i tried it works, but aperrantly the private key doesnt contain any funds....

I got the same message. If I check my address on the official site it just says the right balance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
November 14, 2017, 02:01:11 PM
yeap thanks, i tried it works, but aperrantly the private key doesnt contain any funds....
Pages:
Jump to: