Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 68. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
November 17, 2017, 03:02:53 AM
Im mining on suprnova.cc its super fun it reminds me of the good ol days, got .25 BTG so far in around 48hours now that I pointed my AMDs at it also.

heres my startup batch file start.bat, on suprnova the syntax is wrong for the GPU_*** variables, this works perfect in the BATCH file, delete the config file first.

*********************************************************************************

Notice above, the GPU_XXXXXX commands must be preceded by setx or they are ignored!

Good luck!

Its now trading at $100 and dropping, you spent two days for $25, so your making $12/day, do you realize that all the Z-COINS have been paying $12/day for months using the same EQUIHASH algo??

Why waste your time on the BTG BITCH?

Right now for 2 days my 1060 rigs have been doing me $18/day on zencash, 4 days ago I solo mined BTG then did suprnova, but the pings were 500ms, and the payout was less than $8/day, the difficulty now has dropped from 6M to 3M, which is why your seeing $12, but efficiency is still low cuz the pings make finding work slow.

BTG is a waste of time for now, give it another week, if difficulty drops below 1M it could be profitable, price doesn't matter, eventually the WHALES will send this RICO-COIN to the moon.
Activity: 245
Merit: 13
November 17, 2017, 02:57:23 AM
Im mining on suprnova.cc its super fun it reminds me of the good ol days, got .25 BTG so far in around 48hours now that I pointed my AMDs at it also.

heres my startup batch file start.bat, on suprnova the syntax is wrong for the GPU_*** variables, this works perfect in the BATCH file, delete the config file first.

here is start.bat, change your workers:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool btg.suprnova.cc:8816 -zwal Groovytime.AMD -zpsw zoso -allpools 1

*********************************************************************************

Notice above, the GPU_XXXXXX commands must be preceded by setx or they are ignored!

Good luck!

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
November 17, 2017, 12:26:48 AM
Does somebody were able to obtain some BTG using the private secrets? Please share your encounter. I do not believe that BTG is a good investment so I wish to have it then sell ASAP.

Yes - I used the method I described here in my post to get my BTG and immediately sell them for BTC.  BTG seems shady to me and I just wanted to get my "free money" and get real BTC ASAP!

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@greenmtndrone/a-guide-to-safely-redeeming-your-btg-bitcoin-gold

The link is down. I think BTG is a scam. Believe no one.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
November 17, 2017, 12:17:42 AM
This one worked for me . https://--btgwallet.online/

Good idea, lets all trust the n00b account spamming links to drop your private keys for fools gold.
Activity: 74
November 17, 2017, 12:12:18 AM
does anyone know where do i have to keep btc to receive btg*

I don't know what I'm going to suggest you. I don't have any bitcoin gold holding right now but, can you please tell me how to get that coin? I keep my bitcoin in coins.ph wallet. You need to know whether your BTG support altcoin wallet like MEW, Etherdelta. I found out that bitcoin gold is already listed on etherdelta and you can store your coins out there. There are also exchange there and at same time you can trade it there.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 12:10:11 AM
This one worked for me . https://btgwallet.online/
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
November 16, 2017, 11:59:35 PM
Well not sure what happened, but finally got a full node sync/pruned and used old wallet that held 8 btc before the snapshot and used that wallet to get my btg just to have it finish synced to have it show 0.0000 btg Sad

Don't know/don't care i am done with want to be btc clones.

Icon

PS

And why didn't using a full btc node data running btg qt not work in the first place? It worked perfectly before with BCC  Qt wallet..

Activity: 98
November 16, 2017, 11:55:01 PM
Does somebody were able to obtain some BTG using the private secrets? Please share your encounter. I do not believe that BTG is a good investment so I wish to have it then sell ASAP.

Yes - I used the method I described here in my post to get my BTG and immediately sell them for BTC.  BTG seems shady to me and I just wanted to get my "free money" and get real BTC ASAP!

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@greenmtndrone/a-guide-to-safely-redeeming-your-btg-bitcoin-gold

Thanks for this. I will give it a try. You can’t trust all the stuff that pops up on the google search.

Also, has anyone given mining a try?

I've tried mining. Very easy but not as profitable as other coins at current exchange rates and 0.01 min payout on all pools I'm aware of.
Activity: 168
Put it all on the line and go for broke
November 16, 2017, 11:24:49 PM

Thanks for this. I will give it a try. You can’t trust all the stuff that pops up on the google search.

Also, has anyone given mining a try?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 08:23:45 PM
I had nearly the same issue but I discovered that it was a scam site, glad that I used a ne wallet with 0 balance, otherwhise all BTG and BTC woul've been stolen. There are also guys called BitcoinGold on Twitter which use the fakename to scam the followers of BTGOfficial

This is exactly what I have seen from the beginning of BTG. There are people who want to FUD this coin on a heavy basis. But what's their aim?

There are so many people scamming because you need to enter your private keys to claim your BTG. That's why so many people want to steal these private keys and access all the Bitcoin (not Bitcoin Gold) that's saveds on the address from which you released the private keys.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
November 16, 2017, 07:48:42 PM
Edit: I just learned that Segwit was cancelled. What will happened to the existing BTG coin from crypto exchange sites? I guess it will dump very soon. If you are holding it, dump it immediately.

My previous post:
Any updates?  Did anyone get the forked btg in their wallets? Or its cancelled?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 07:44:34 PM
Just a question. If I have BTC before the fork and sold it after will I still get the BTG? TIA
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
November 16, 2017, 07:06:40 PM
The best way to make money was to transfer all your bitcoins to yobit and then sell Gold right after the fork. Approximate selling price at the current bitcoin price is $ 850.  Cheesy
This is one site that has odd price valuation all the time,yes they did have a future market before everything started and even when the entire market is crashed the price in this exchange is high and i did not expect these sort of valuation difference between exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2017, 07:02:50 PM
I got my BTG from Hitbtc and I'm still holding it. It was the easiest way for me.

You will hold it all the way to zero. If you can't trust the developers, then you cannot trust the coin. These people who are trying to piggy back on the Bitcoin brand will eventually realize that all their efforts come to nought.
Activity: 350
November 16, 2017, 06:50:44 PM
I think noone is FUDding, simply I'm unable to trust such "devs".
A coin that should be decentralized, a new unwanted fork, but with huge premine, backdoors, unreliable go-live... looks scammy indeed. LOOKS.
I hope it will be a good project, but currently I can't trust devs and their coin.
Anyway we will see.
From the beginning of the project was not very serious. Remember how looked their website first, just a picture. For a long time was the chain, but still, nobody knows about the support of BTG. I think you just have to wait, the result will not keep itself waiting long.
Activity: 364
November 16, 2017, 06:37:37 PM
Hello,

Does anybody know which wallets plan to support the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) friendly fork on October 1st? And what, if anything, should be done by the user?
until now i do not understand what is bitcoin gold if any whether include altcoin or tokens? if as token or altcoin I want to have it
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 06:08:47 PM
I think noone is FUDding, simply I'm unable to trust such "devs".
A coin that should be decentralized, a new unwanted fork, but with huge premine, backdoors, unreliable go-live... looks scammy indeed. LOOKS.
I hope it will be a good project, but currently I can't trust devs and their coin.
Anyway we will see.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 05:59:13 PM
The best way to make money was to transfer all your bitcoins to yobit and then sell Gold right after the fork. Approximate selling price at the current bitcoin price is $ 850.  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
November 16, 2017, 05:12:01 PM
I had nearly the same issue but I discovered that it was a scam site, glad that I used a ne wallet with 0 balance, otherwhise all BTG and BTC woul've been stolen. There are also guys called BitcoinGold on Twitter which use the fakename to scam the followers of BTGOfficial

This is exactly what I have seen from the beginning of BTG. There are people who want to FUD this coin on a heavy basis. But what's their aim?
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
November 16, 2017, 05:09:31 PM
I got my BTG from Hitbtc and I'm still holding it. It was the easiest way for me.
Pages:
Jump to: