Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold, Price Speculation - page 3. (Read 13470 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 21, 2017, 07:06:50 AM
Is there anyone who knows what exactly are the features of Bitcoin Gold? In what does it differ from Bitcoin?
Actually not much is known about bitcoin gold yet. The developers haven't stated anything much about  bitcoin gold. We just know that there is going to be a different proof-of-work algorithm. This fork will allow individuals to mine using GPU while in bitcoin ASIC mining hardware caused general users to get out of the mining scene.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 02:26:48 PM
Probably 1K
---
Are you sure?. No any support for Bitcoin Gold. I think that its price about 1 - 50 USDT
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
October 19, 2017, 01:57:21 PM
at the fork 600 USD
first day -- 900 usd
second day 300 usd
3rd--- 500 usd
then 400 usd

Wink

A similar scheme was also in Bitcoin Cash. But that does not mean that bitcoin will also have gold. This coin may not be popular. Nobody knows how the bidding will go

Depends on the team who are making it as well as the plans for its future. Bitcoin cash became a pump dump coin as soon as it hit the exchanges. I just hope Bitcoin gold will have some realistic plan with it.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
October 19, 2017, 01:56:19 PM
I would like to see an early price of 5k. so it would be a legit bitcoin doubler.  I think alot of people would love to see it at $5k for a few days
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
October 19, 2017, 01:55:59 PM
The bitcoin gold's site has not been updated for a while and the teams has not make any serious publication and I think is not going to be as strong as bch. My speculation about it is that it will be below hundred dollars ($100) on the days of splitting and from there the price will drop drastically. The hardfork is not going to make serious impact like the one that happens August this year.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
October 19, 2017, 01:54:06 PM
They still have not added replay protection to my understanding?

So no exchange will touch it.

= useless scam worth 0

it's right there on their site clear as day. the site's been upgraded.

i would've been tempted to leave some btc on bittrex to catch this just in case they list it for another super pump, but considering the amount of their users having problems i'll play it safe.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 01:41:50 PM
at the fork 600 USD
first day -- 900 usd
second day 300 usd
3rd--- 500 usd
then 400 usd

Wink

A similar scheme was also in Bitcoin Cash. But that does not mean that bitcoin will also have gold. This coin may not be popular. Nobody knows how the bidding will go
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 01:29:39 PM
They still have not added replay protection to my understanding?

So no exchange will touch it.

= useless scam worth 0
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
October 19, 2017, 01:07:05 PM
at the fork 600 USD
first day -- 900 usd
second day 300 usd
3rd--- 500 usd
then 400 usd

Wink
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 12:18:45 PM
i think Bitcoin Gold, will rise to 2000 usd fast ... and bitcoingold better than bitcoincash for sure

I think its price will increase at least 50% from the buy rate now. many big peoples have already invested in it and more are investing daily so you should also invest in it as it is a sure profit coin in my point of view and it will also be a good investment for new users. Bitcoin gold also has potential to become a famous and used coin the digital currency world.
You're 100% right!
The buy rate now is equal 0.
Increase 50% means *1.5
Now I'll do some very simple calculation.
0 * 1.5 = 0
0 is equal 0 (0 == 0).
Done!
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 18, 2017, 10:49:03 AM
i think Bitcoin Gold, will rise to 2000 usd fast ... and bitcoingold better than bitcoincash for sure
Yes, Bitcoin gold is a better concept than bitcoin cash as more people are showing interest in it now and it has a better value than bitcoin cash. bitcoin gold has good price at its launch.

I think its price will increase at least 50% from the buy rate now. many big peoples have already invested in it and more are investing daily so you should also invest in it as it is a sure profit coin in my point of view and it will also be a good investment for new users. Bitcoin gold also has potential to become a famous and used coin the digital currency world.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 17, 2017, 10:24:05 AM
I think a big consideration is that everyone will be aware of what happened with bitcoin cash. So this time it could just be a massive dump with very little pump.

Same opinion here.. I think people right after fork will dump all coins just because they will be affraid that price of Bitcoin Gold will go the same way as Bitcoin Cash - so down...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 17, 2017, 06:54:29 AM
I think a big consideration is that everyone will be aware of what happened with bitcoin cash. So this time it could just be a massive dump with very little pump.
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
October 17, 2017, 06:15:27 AM
max $300 - $400. Cant see a reason for it to have anything higher than that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 06:09:25 AM
I will worth $1k or more at hitting exchanges, but will definitely drop  in price after few week just like bch. Only time will tell how fast those two forks will go into extinction
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 17, 2017, 06:02:11 AM
Fork is near and we see bitcoin gold in the market next month. And for sure bitcoin gold the price is higher than the price of bitcoin cash. Because i think bitcoingold is more popular than others.  And I think most of the people here in this forum want to see bitcoin gold price become high price like 1k dollars but if that happen for sure the price of bitcoin will decrease because they get funds to bitcoin.
Activity: 63
October 17, 2017, 05:51:59 AM

when ico will start? or there is no ico?
There will NO be ICO. The model of getting money from stupid (clever?) crowd is different from ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 06:51:03 PM
It seems to me that like all the ppl were, first, the price will go up dramatically, maybe bitcoin gold cost half a bitcoin. But it's all temporary pump. Bitcoin gold will never replace bitcoin.
Why bitcoin gold will be so valuable in your eyes that it could reach a value of half a bitcoin that is going to be an higher market cap than ethereum and in my opinion I do not think bitcoin gold is going to reach more than 0.1BTC at most, so I do not see why there is so much enthusiasm for yet another fork.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
October 16, 2017, 04:17:25 PM
Guys are there any big exchange like Polo or Trex which has announced their support to bitcoin gold until now?
If I am not wrong before the bitcoin cash fork all exchanges have announced their strategy and investors take their potions according to this.

I believe bitfinex and binance both state support.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
October 16, 2017, 03:47:22 PM
I can see value in Bitcoin Gold. Let the idiots sell who think it’s worthless. But it won’t be. I can see it going to the moon in value. Bitcoin Cash of course was close to Bitcoin but never made it that far. We don’t know much about Bitcoin Gold. But that’s the mystery. Whatever the price is initially will be worth it when the hype is on and the price goes up. This is price speculation. But i’m telling you it almost happened with one coin. So who is to say this time it won’t be massivaly adopted. I’m buying as soon as i can and i’m holding. Most of the people who get it for free will be stupid enough to sell early. The only ones who will profit are the ones who hold and sell with a orice that is more satisfying then the initial price. $500 to $1000 is satisfying enough. It just depends on how much you’re satisfied with. If it’s up to $1000 i’d like to see how far it actually goes before i sell. We’ll see what happens on October 25th. Good luck.
Nah probably the price are around $100 or in your statement that it almost happened on one coin so youre thinking that it would be possible if it is a bitcoin related or like a cousin of bitcoin well now who is the source that you have made up your mind in stating that thing i think it is hard to generate that thing and it needs some serious funds on the first launch seriously . Sorry if i am wrong but it just theyre having a coin and giving it to people free  $600-$1000 each btc gold lol i think it is just impossible . Well thats my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: