Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold, Price Speculation - page 9. (Read 13470 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
October 08, 2017, 06:18:19 PM
Bitcoin Gold could very well take the same path as Cash,
big interest and big pump initially and when people start
trading it into Bitcoin and other crypto it will slide back.

Bitcoin is where the interest is and people may try to gain
extra coins ahead of the next fork.
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
October 08, 2017, 06:15:11 PM
Probably 1K

Who will buy it for 1000$ after the fork? I personally think it's going to be value just like bitcoin cash though. It's happened with BCH so why not with Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 05:41:46 PM
We'll see that when we get their airdrops. I've read some news about bitcoin gold. Some are saying it is bitcoin friendly altcoin. So i think it's not a serious threat to bitcoin. Also i think bitcoin gold will be another bitcoin cash. It will be another pump and dump altcoin in the market once people gets their free bitcoin gold. Anyway, problems can occur when the bitcoin gold already lauched. I think it will be like the previous situations where some miners switch to bitcoin cash mining.

Is there anyone who knows what exactly are the features of Bitcoin Gold? In what does it differ from Bitcoin?

As of now they are still not giving some details about it's features. We'll see that i think weeks before the fork take place. Anyway, if you have bitcoin in your wallet, just hold them before the fork and you will get free bitcoin gold. Anyway, just read this https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bitcoin-gold/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 05:19:45 PM
Is there anyone who knows what exactly are the features of Bitcoin Gold? In what does it differ from Bitcoin?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 05:10:01 PM
Bitcoin Gold or not, will definitely end bad, alot of people hoping this will be huge will be dissapointed, just go and meet Roger and ask  him about the amount of Bitcoin he has lost trying to defend the price of BCash, free money sale and take your Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
October 08, 2017, 04:40:56 PM
I will probably hold the coin until the 2X fork. In the case if the current BTC lost ground to the 2x upgrade, then BTC gold could be the one that has more support from the no2X people given its design feature, i.e. to fight off the corporate miners.
Activity: 194
October 08, 2017, 04:18:25 PM
Probably 1K
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 08, 2017, 04:17:15 PM
It seems to me that like all the ppl were, first, the price will go up dramatically, maybe bitcoin gold cost half a bitcoin. But it's all temporary pump. Bitcoin gold will never replace bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 03:34:56 PM
I can see value in Bitcoin Gold. Let the idiots sell who think it’s worthless. But it won’t be. I can see it going to the moon in value. Bitcoin Cash of course was close to Bitcoin but never made it that far. We don’t know much about Bitcoin Gold. But that’s the mystery. Whatever the price is initially will be worth it when the hype is on and the price goes up. This is price speculation. But i’m telling you it almost happened with one coin. So who is to say this time it won’t be massivaly adopted. I’m buying as soon as i can and i’m holding. Most of the people who get it for free will be stupid enough to sell early. The only ones who will profit are the ones who hold and sell with a orice that is more satisfying then the initial price. $500 to $1000 is satisfying enough. It just depends on how much you’re satisfied with. If it’s up to $1000 i’d like to see how far it actually goes before i sell. We’ll see what happens on October 25th. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: