Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold, Price Speculation - page 5. (Read 13470 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 12:08:15 PM
I hope it will be around $100.
i hope can under $100 and not good price its just make hurt to someone not get bitcoingold

but like looks bitcoin cash maybe the price near bitcoin cash around $350
My bet is $1. Or even $0.99 :-)
And I'm ready to buy right now.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 15, 2017, 01:45:00 AM
i hope can under $100 and not good price its just make hurt to someone not get bitcoingold

It can be greater than bch, since it wi be the second time for split. I think it wi be more advance in service, value and in price,plus everyone is waiting for that's why btc pump way too much.
Activity: 602
October 15, 2017, 01:19:48 AM

Activity: 115
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 11:35:43 PM
Activity: 238
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
October 14, 2017, 06:05:06 PM
So many people are going to be incredibly disappointed with the price of bitcoin gold. I'm not saying i supported bitcoin cash, but it was a much larger scale project with a lot more influence and backing. This fork will not compare in any scale.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 14, 2017, 04:55:07 PM
If bitcoingold the price 1k dollars for sure many people are happy because they can earn a lot of profit. But it depends on the demand on the market if the price increase or not. We can see the actual price of bitcoin gold after the fork and I hope the price of bitcoin gold is better than the bitcoincash . But bitcoin is the king and still more powerful in the cryptocurrency in the next years or decades
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 04:31:13 PM
guyz plz help me
i am holding ethereum on poloniex whats the right  time to exchange it in btc to get btc gold,,so i could move again to buy ethereum again..
as i think i need to hold btc on 25th oct for an hour or a day ?
Activity: 14
October 14, 2017, 02:49:23 AM
Maybe looking at bitfinex where they have futures trading for it? That might give an indication of what the market thinks about how much it will be worth.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
October 14, 2017, 02:16:03 AM
such as BCH when first enter the market, at bittrex initial price of 0.003btc .. and slowly the price starts up to peak at the price of 0.4xxxbtc. but may be the same as BCH in the next time.
You're wrong, To mine bitcoin gold will be more easier rather than bitcoin cash because you are able to mine it use your gpu and that will cost you a little amount rather than to buy the mining rig like asic to mine bitcoin.
When you talk about mining, things get some more complicated. As it is a technical field and so we see there are little posts here because mostly technical people are only capable to answer and question. So mining for gold is yes easy, but to some extent. Mining bitcoin is not difficult too, but that only requires some more resources than gold.
Activity: 56
October 12, 2017, 03:16:54 PM
I think it may be around 100 dollars in the beginning..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2017, 02:31:27 PM
I don't think it will have a real value. Just like Bitcoin Cash it will be manipulated, pumped twice and than it will slowly die...

There is no real need for Bitcoin Gold anyway.
It's already over hyped. If they really wanted the coin to start fresh then they wouldn't be riding on Bitcoins price in order to get the pricing for Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
October 12, 2017, 01:44:12 PM
I hear Bitmain support bitcoin gold so maybe it will over bitcoin cash. Cheesy maybe price will be around 500-700$

Where did you hear that? Something like that need more info. A public statement or bitmain ceo twitting about. BTW, Jihan Wu, co-founder of Bitmain support Bitcoin Cash
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 12, 2017, 04:24:59 AM
I hear Bitmain support bitcoin gold so maybe it will over bitcoin cash. Cheesy maybe price will be around 500-700$
Activity: 224
October 12, 2017, 02:52:52 AM
I think the price will be much higher than Bitcoin Cash. There were lots of people thought that Bitcoin Cash will dump to zero. They sold their coins and then regret. Bitcoin cash is now one of best altcoins with good future. I don't think this will happen to Bitcoin Cash too. More people will hold it and cause the price to be higher than bitcoin cash.

strange to say that, as BCH has value less then the beginning, so if they sell then, they can buy now cheaper and end up with more BCH then they started with...
So they should be happy not sad Wink

As for the Bitcoin Gold, I am not sure it will repeat the BCH path, there are much uncertainty and it is hard to see where it will go.
In anyway it is cool idea to invest in BTC now and have free Bitcoin Gold, from then you decide what to do with the free money - take or keep it...

I still keep my BCH as most of it is in a wallet that still does not support it, and wanted to see where it will go. Unfortunately at this point it is at hist lowest value ever (counted into BTC as FIAT=0 for me). So I am in loss from it but still do not care. probably will keep the gold as well, just as I am scared it may reach btc and I do not know which will be better to keep after the split. All will be clear once the split is a fact, but for now just speculations Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
October 12, 2017, 02:41:32 AM
Will it really be mining with CPU and GPU? How are they going to cancel the Asics?
Activity: 238
October 12, 2017, 02:06:06 AM
What if you have your BTC in an app like Bread Wallet?  Will you still get the BTG  ? 
Activity: 616
October 12, 2017, 01:51:54 AM
I think it could be a good idea to store some Bitcoins on exchanges which participate in the Gold fork. Is already clear if Bittrex will do so?

As Bitcoin Cash got launched there was a limited supply, because deposits were closed at the beginning of the distribution and that was the reason why price skyrocketed.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 12, 2017, 12:24:51 AM
Actually we dont know what the price of bitcoingold once they release it to the market. But for sure those people have bitcoin they want the price of bitcoingold become high and other people want bitcoingold the price is low. But what ever the price of bitcoingold it depends on the market. But i think the price of bitcoin gold once release it is hundreds dollars.  More bitcoin gold.
for sure players will look for some good opportunities, btc gold might get some attention and like what bch does, having some hype and now still trying
to exist, its just a simple observations that both coin will live as a normal alts and btc will continue being use by most people and business who already
got knowledge about crypto system.
Activity: 569
October 11, 2017, 11:53:54 PM
such as BCH when first enter the market, at bittrex initial price of 0.003btc .. and slowly the price starts up to peak at the price of 0.4xxxbtc. but may be the same as BCH in the next time.
You're wrong, To mine bitcoin gold will be more easier rather than bitcoin cash because you are able to mine it use your gpu and that will cost you a little amount rather than to buy the mining rig like asic to mine bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 11, 2017, 11:50:34 PM
Actually we dont know what the price of bitcoingold once they release it to the market. But for sure those people have bitcoin they want the price of bitcoingold become high and other people want bitcoingold the price is low. But what ever the price of bitcoingold it depends on the market. But i think the price of bitcoin gold once release it is hundreds dollars.  More bitcoin gold.
Pages:
Jump to: