Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold, Price Speculation - page 8. (Read 13470 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 05:33:35 AM

I guess it's about $ 500.

I think it will go down.
Activity: 30
October 09, 2017, 05:18:42 AM
I think the price will pump and dump like BCH.
My speculation is $200 to $700.
I will sell at ceiling rates  Grin
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 05:01:23 AM
I've already written it in another thread, also not confirmed...but this seems fishy if true

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7551nd/bitcoin_gold_fork_had_happened_a_week_ago_and_the/

Considering their official website has NO info right now, i went ahead and checked an archive:
http://web.archive.org/web/20170915035211/http://btcgpu.org/
According to the archive (barely legible English):
BTCGPU will create 16000 blocks after forked from No 478558th Blcock. every block 12.5 BTG. it will be sold to ico investor. 1BTC=10BTG.
We are currently on 488973 block for BTC right now...so the fork has already happened? And now they are in the process of adding a pre-mine of 16,000 blocks to the end of the chain (200,000 bitcoin gold in total)?
Either that or they have changed the block number for the fork? Who know's because there is no info. Personally Seems like a big scam to me.

Does that mean whoever held bitcoin a week ago will get bitcoin gold? And all the hoarders buying into bitcoin right now are gonna get burned?

[–]babidyboopy 14 Punkte vor 3 Stunden

If they actually stick to what the website used to say, then yes - the fork happened a while ago. However who knows anymore, there is zero info.
It's possible they moved the block number but as I keep saying, there's no info so we just don't know.
What I do know is this:
Before they cleared the website of all info, it looked like something that anyone could whip up in twenty minutes.
The English on the website was nonsensical and riddled with spelling and grammatical errors.
There is a premine of 16,000 blocks which they are appending to the blockchain of their fork, which is 200,000 bitcoin gold coins.
We now have no official information other than the date "25/10/2017" on their website.
Everyone is moving money into Bitcoin to gain a quick buck - like what happened with bitcoin cash. Personally I'm steering clear as the entire thing does not sit well with me. Good luck to all.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
October 09, 2017, 03:26:10 AM
It will depend on the support for BTC gold,i think it will be like BCH but lower
If the feature exceed the rest of all coin,maybe BTC Gold has a chance to going big
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
October 09, 2017, 01:53:52 AM
Nobody will buy that coin. The price would be less than 1 satoshi. Bitcoin Cash has some support of bit whales and miners. Bitcoin GOld nobody cares about.

And bitcoin 2x will only exist for a long time if Bitcon Core is destroyed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
October 09, 2017, 01:44:19 AM
Usual, early is a good time to buy because I'm sure it will be the same as bitcoin cash that had reached 0.3 btc but now drop to 0.08 btc. I will buy as much as possible at the beginning of time when it is available in the exchanger and will sell 2 weeks later.
Activity: 289
October 08, 2017, 11:52:28 PM
Noone will know the price when it comes out. My guess is it's going to be about a quarter of the price of one Bitcoin, maybe less. From there it's going to be up to the community whether the price rises or falls. From what I hear, I think the price won't that high. One can never be too sure about anything in the crypto space.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
October 08, 2017, 11:19:12 PM
will we get free Bitcoin Gold as amount BTC on poloniex , like BCH before ?

I am not sure, maybe they will keep bitcoin gold like BCH before, and release it 14 days after this. Still waiting from bitcointalk forum related this issue, and I hope there is valid news about how and when this moment will happen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 11:04:48 PM
You would probably make more from buying all the altcoins on the dip right now than you'd make from the $400~/btc bitcoin gold will give you.
Activity: 5
October 08, 2017, 10:44:30 PM
will we get free Bitcoin Gold as amount BTC on poloniex , like BCH before ?
Activity: 140
October 08, 2017, 10:04:56 PM
Does anyone REALLY know the answer to this, i for one didnt think Bcash would rally to nearly 1k before dropping to where it is now

Very interesting to see it play out though, BTC will get a new ATH before the fork, thats my prediction  Grin
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 08:04:53 PM
I am happy with BTC to go to the moooooon.
If I get free coin and other coins are falling then it is double lucky.

You could visit the moon 2 time.

I could say that 10% of BTC is the best prediction,
it is far better than any altcoin.
Activity: 18
October 08, 2017, 08:03:37 PM
Bitcoin Gold has less support than Bitcoin Cash. So the price will be lower.
My speculation is $200.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 08, 2017, 07:58:30 PM
this shit is so stupid
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
October 08, 2017, 07:55:02 PM
$400 max. and i don't even think that will last very long.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
October 08, 2017, 07:46:17 PM
Bitcoingold price is not worth 1k. It will worth just like bitcoin cash. Another hard fork another altcoin similiar to bitcoin. if bitco8ncash like ethereum classic. I dont know what to talk about bitcoin gold. But i am pretty sure it will hype for a moment before it dump again like bitcoincash. If i got a free bitcoingold i would like to dump it immadietly and use my cash for buying more bitcoin. After fork bitcoin will reach $10k
Activity: 62
We will. We will. Block chain. Block chain.
October 08, 2017, 06:40:00 PM
I can see value in Bitcoin Gold. Let the idiots sell who think it’s worthless. But it won’t be. I can see it going to the moon in value. Bitcoin Cash of course was close to Bitcoin but never made it that far. We don’t know much about Bitcoin Gold. But that’s the mystery. Whatever the price is initially will be worth it when the hype is on and the price goes up. This is price speculation. But i’m telling you it almost happened with one coin. So who is to say this time it won’t be massivaly adopted. I’m buying as soon as i can and i’m holding. Most of the people who get it for free will be stupid enough to sell early. The only ones who will profit are the ones who hold and sell with a orice that is more satisfying then the initial price. $500 to $1000 is satisfying enough. It just depends on how much you’re satisfied with. If it’s up to $1000 i’d like to see how far it actually goes before i sell. We’ll see what happens on October 25th. Good luck.

I don't think there's a lot of hope for it personally. No matter which fork you prefer there are already other altcoins that are technically superior to either fork.  What is carrying Bitcoin forward is it's name recognition, the community and the fact that it was first to market.  You may have a good chunk of the community but you lose those other advantages.  A fork will essentially be a new coin and without having the big brand name, there's no reason for people to jump on a new coin when it already has competitors that are superior.  I think Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash will just see a long drawn out loss by attrition
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 06:34:48 PM
I think that it's price will be at least $300 at the first time, and some people will buy some at the beggining (first hours) and then everybody will dump theirs, like it happened with the first fork. Probably it will be $600 when it touches it's all time high, but nobody knows how much it will be worth, because we dont know it's max supply yet, or how does it works.
We need more specifications about bitcoin gold to be able to predict and aproximated price.
Activity: 154
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
October 08, 2017, 06:28:42 PM
Why does everybody thinking bitcoin gold will be worth more? I honestly think it will be worth less because this will be the 2nd fork of this year and not even the last. I really hope I am wrong on my initial analysis and that

it does moon harder than bitcoin cash.
Activity: 18
October 08, 2017, 06:24:23 PM
I think the price will be much higher than Bitcoin Cash. There were lots of people thought that Bitcoin Cash will dump to zero. They sold their coins and then regret. Bitcoin cash is now one of best altcoins with good future. I don't think this will happen to Bitcoin Gold too. More people will hold it and cause the price to be higher than bitcoin cash.
Pages:
Jump to: