Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold will be another Bitcoin Cash? - page 5. (Read 4959 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 16, 2017, 01:27:44 PM
Many people tells BTG will become another failure. What is the base in this? Can this be true?
If it will be like bitcoin cash thend I don't think bitcoin gold is going to be a failure. Bitcoin cash has performed very well if you look at the way many traders has speculated it to be. Many has said bitcoin cash is going to die before the end of August but uptill now its market capitalization is still above  $5b, according to the data from https://coinmarketcap.com. Bitcoin gold may be different a little because of the  ideas behind both of them. We all know that bitcoin core has out perform all of them and will ever remain the face of cryptocurrencies because of the ideas of satoshi and the structure it has developed so far.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
October 16, 2017, 01:14:39 PM
Many people tells BTG will become another failure. What is the base in this? Can this be true?

well mostly people make a guess without any bases. sometimes they say it just because BTG is not advertising enough, sometimes it is because it has a premine, and sometimes it is because they were planning on running an ICO but changed their minds.

in the end, the question really is what do you call a "failure"?
something that has bugs and people lose money because of it? then ETH is the biggest one since people lost millions in it!
something that has a low price, or declining price? then all the altcoins that ever got pump and dumped are failures.

BTG will happen, and i think it can even gain some popularity and even get pumped. but i don't expect anything big out of it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 01:12:24 PM
i am the one that not agree that bitcoin gold will be fail. i believe that BTG will be like bitcoin cash. BTG is born from bitcoin which is the king of crypto, so from that reason i believe in that.
how do you say that I also do not agree with the opinion of people who say that BitcoinGold will fail, we must see the period of BitcoinCash, some people voiced its failure but see now, the price goes up.
Activity: 574
October 16, 2017, 12:52:28 PM
according to your question I will answer, I do not believe if people say that this BitcoinGold will have a failure, we look at it later when BitcoinGold launched and experienced a period of approximately 3 months.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 16, 2017, 12:37:08 PM
This might be true, as much as most investors are dumping their altcoins for bitcoin gold, I just have a feeling that they are going to dump bitcoin gold again for altcoins. Remember that every investor is wiling to make profit, I see no future in bitcoin gold. Investors now are just interested because the coins are airdropped and distributed freely, but investors are going to sell it for the real bitcoin or even altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
October 16, 2017, 12:25:29 PM

The ambiguity continues for the bitcoin gold as no certian news release has been there. If we look at it in positive way then that's our profit because we know very well what we got from the last fork. The free money! This is going to be same thing as the devs would want to create new coin as symbol for this fork and they will surely put it into mainstream for carrying the extra load of blockchain.

I'm not concerned about the fork because from last one I have experienced that it doesnt affect the bitcoin that we are carrying. Also, the prices for bitcoin are stable even though people knows about fork, which means they are being patient about it. This will be e vitement as well as fun this time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 12:16:02 PM
What does Bitcoin Gold add?

Its idiotic to even compare the two. Yes, it is true that no one wanted Bitcoin Cash, just as very little of the buyers support goes in support of Segwit 2X.

But Bitcoin Gold is nothing but a money making scheme to try and robb some cash off of people by making them even more confused about the upcoming hard fork

"But I receive it for free, how can it be a scam?!" Easy. Clueless people will buy into it because it has "Bitcoin" in the name and by offering the coin for free in the fork they will hope to gain some support.

I havent heard of any exchange that will accept Bitcoin Gold. Its a useless coin that shouldn't even be talked about
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 12:07:41 PM
I would not say Bitcoin Cash has been a failure with a current market cap of $5.25b.

But the miners will not continue to mine at a loss. Once the miners go, BCH will nose dive.

As for Bitcoin Gold. This coin will follow a similar pattern.

To be honest all these hard forks reminds me of printing cash, something governments do.
Activity: 7
October 16, 2017, 11:56:11 AM
I don't think  have the little boom that Bitcoin cash had, even so while they're giving them away for free!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
October 16, 2017, 11:51:16 AM
at least bitcoin gold, not that it seems possible to actually discover any facts about it, is trying to pivot away from the cancer of centralized mining. however there hundreds of other alts already doing the same thing.

i will believe it when i see it. if bitcoin's current rise is down to this then it's a sad reflection on the dumbness and greed of this market. pumping to get a coin that may not exist is kinda low.
Activity: 57
October 16, 2017, 11:47:54 AM
Bitcoin Cash is a failure and has rich (seemingly shady) backers.. Bitcoin Gold doesn't even have that
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
October 16, 2017, 11:44:50 AM
i don't think so. bitcoin cash is a disaster. it really doesn't do anything or contribute to the world anything new or needed. it is not even being used anymore. if you look at the previous weeks blocks it seems almost as a dead coin! and it is heavily centralized to miners and Ver.

bitcoin gold on the other hand is much better, it seems decentralized and it is actually doing something (making bitcoin GPU mineable). it will never be anywhere as good as bitcoin itself but it will be a lot better than the useless bitcoin cash.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
October 16, 2017, 11:42:44 AM
It so much depends on how you'd define a failure. Compared with BTC, yes, probably it will. Compared to other alts, no, probably it won't.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 11:42:14 AM
Bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold, they are always doomed to fail in front of  bitcoin. They cannot be an alternative to bitcoin. This is the actual fail of them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
October 16, 2017, 11:08:57 AM
Until now we dont have much information about Bitcoin Gold, but I will mine some at very first beginning period.
When not many of us know about it, I think it's worth to bet a little bit.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
October 16, 2017, 11:06:59 AM
BTG will be nothing like BTCash.
Otherwise, B2X (for late nov.) could have a very similar value evolution than BTcash.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 16, 2017, 10:44:38 AM

I did not do very detail research but from what i have heard, bitcoin gold has no backing, it is purely incorporated so that people can make some free money. Unlike bitcoin cash, there is no strong community support and belief to keep it running. In fact, the dev once try to run the ico using the same token but it ended up failing and so now they are using this to reach out to the masses. And they have been changing the snapshot date so that they can premine to gain more bitcoin gold.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 10:24:32 AM

BCC or Bitcoin Cash never becomes a failure for me, because there a lot of Bitcoin users who likes and trust it. About Bitcoin Gold (BTG), lets just observe what will happen to it. If there are bitcoin users who used this, then I think this will never be a failure.
Activity: 434
October 16, 2017, 10:01:46 AM
offcourse its gonna fail. especially with the 16k blocks of premine. there are only one bitcoin and thats the original.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 09:43:03 AM
This has made some crypto users confused, especially if the beginner. there must be pros and cons, but the interesting thing is a lot of people sell their alt (dump) to get btc and hope after btcg release later they also get it. does btcg fail? Let the time answer that later.
Pages:
Jump to: