Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold will be another Bitcoin Cash? - page 6. (Read 4959 times)

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 09:38:40 AM
Many people tells BTG will become another failure. What is the base in this? Can this be true?

Yes that is probably true, but to be honest I think I prefer them to bcash. At least they are trying to make a real adjustment to the technology, that is making this coin asic resistant, and it should be mined with GPU. This will make it easier to mine for everyone. I think this is their main goal, making mining decentralized again. Not saying this is important or not, or that I agree with it. I will probably mine some, if their price is not to low, and it gets profitable to do so. Bcash only did the block change, and I don't see that as a big improvement, because I still prefer the possibilities from the lightning network.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmain-bitcore-btx-datacarriersize-up-to-220-bytes-1883902

BTX in my opinion does it bigger, better and has been released in April already. I don't see any need for btg.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
October 16, 2017, 09:22:23 AM
Many people tells BTG will become another failure. What is the base in this? Can this be true?

Yes that is probably true, but to be honest I think I prefer them to bcash. At least they are trying to make a real adjustment to the technology, that is making this coin asic resistant, and it should be mined with GPU. This will make it easier to mine for everyone. I think this is their main goal, making mining decentralized again. Not saying this is important or not, or that I agree with it. I will probably mine some, if their price is not to low, and it gets profitable to do so. Bcash only did the block change, and I don't see that as a big improvement, because I still prefer the possibilities from the lightning network.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 09:21:08 AM
Bitcoin gold is implementing a 16000 (if I remember correctly) block premine.
Now they are trying to get other people on board to buy their coins in the future.

Stay away.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
October 16, 2017, 09:13:14 AM
Coins will be successful if people will support it, so we can't really judge this yet. It will be for all to judge.
Activity: 386
Merit: 252
October 16, 2017, 09:07:12 AM
i think bitcoin gold is not supported as much as bitcoin cash.

bitcoin cash supported by Bitmain and many other companies and wallets as like Blockchain, but bitcoin gold is about to release and none supported it yet.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
October 16, 2017, 09:04:44 AM
IMHO bitcoin gold has very weak marketing as a project. Very timidly... There is no any details about it, no official wallet released. NOTHING. Don't you try to understand why?
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 16, 2017, 08:44:43 AM
For me unlike Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold does not make a claim to be the real Bitcoin. Instead, Bitcoin Gold project hopes it can prove a valuable exercise for Bitcoin, a sort of test case for a hard fork that Bitcoin itself may one day require. And their main goal is to build a perpetually ASIC-resistant version of Bitcoin. I like the idea but I don't know if this project will failed or successful since Bitcoin Gold still does not exist and we still don't know if big communities will support and invest in this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 08:27:51 AM
If we look at the past forks, I think it would be safe to say that it will be a failure. When compared to the real Bitcoin anyway. It would still be interesting to see how it goes though. People already having large amounts kind of hurts it in my opinion.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 08:15:03 AM
My opinion is just that, bitcoin is becoming a coin that is beyond thee reach of common people and maybe only those in the high class can afford to own 1 bitcoin, hence the need to bring a look alike, well most forked coins might have not achieve the great success bitcoin is enjoying, but with continuous forking of bitcoin, one will break loose and could take over from bitcoin over time. I believe if any coin can find a means around miners. then we are in for another bitcoin lookalike
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 16, 2017, 08:07:21 AM

It's too early to speculate because before when the time of bitcoin cash is about to happen I also keep on telling that bitcoin cash is a thrash. But after seeing it's value and people did loved on how it growth on time. It can be true that bitcoin gold can be a failure but we can't tell as long as we can't see what's happening for real. We don't know if there are big people that will support this coin.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
October 16, 2017, 07:58:50 AM

Was bitcoin unlimited a failure?Yes, it was.
Was bitcoin cash a failure?I think it was.All the forked altcoins called "bitcoin ....." (you can put any word you like) will be a failure,because bitcoin  users aren`t that stupid and will always support the real bitcoin core.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 07:57:54 AM
i am the one that not agree that bitcoin gold will be fail. i believe that BTG will be like bitcoin cash. BTG is born from bitcoin which is the king of crypto, so from that reason i believe in that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 07:46:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: