Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge - page 20. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I completely agree with that idea. And I also think thats what bitcointalk forum or any other coin forums are meant to be.
As of now, not really 100% of us understand bitcoin. We keep doubting it everyday while instead we should support it and bring more people in.
We could help each other by suggesting books, writing articles and explain to others for dumb questions that they ask.
Bitcoin became more popular because of us, because of our testament regarding on the huge potential of bitcoin that help it to become more attractive to the people. And that's what also this forum serve like and that's why this forum was made up and that was to serve as the main forum for sharing ideas and knowledge.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
This is bitcointalk forum and as usual how does a forum works? it's also about sharing not only little knowledge but even the deeper ones that are interested of knowing. From blockchain, trading, mining, services and other stuffs that you can excel are being shared here and it's for free. This is why this is the best forum of all and although some same forum are existing and  building their community, no forum can beat bitcointalk. But also someone who's skeptic can also share his thoughts here that can bring FUD to some.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I completely agree with that idea. And I also think thats what bitcointalk forum or any other coin forums are meant to be.
As of now, not really 100% of us understand bitcoin. We keep doubting it everyday while instead we should support it and bring more people in.
We could help each other by suggesting books, writing articles and explain to others for dumb questions that they ask.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
Yes, this kind of act is the most important today in our world because it will helps us a lot and it will benefits a lot of people especially for those beginners who are really interested on pursuing their interest in bitcoin also it will help those people who think bitcoin is an illegal doing, it may be the key to open their mind from fake understanding.
Activity: 280
I agree with the author's subject thread which has a positive effect especially to the Newbies out there that really lack the knowledge about bitcoin. With the guidance on some of the older members in this forum, they can share some good insights that could be helpful to the new members. The only thing I can only share is that do not let your emotion thrive when making a decision especially during bear market where most of the people will panic sell their coins instead of holding their coins.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I agree. Most of the FOMO generated during every climb is attributed to the internet and news outlets sensationalizing the massive price rise. Without these knowledge and reports, it wouldn't even be possible to reach where we are right now. Word about bitcoin spread through a forum and the ones who read about it shared it to their friends who found that the project is legitimately interesting, up until the point that the word of mouth transmission increased, shared, and most people got the hook of bitcoin.
Activity: 14
One of the main reason for the degradation of Bitcoin is panic in the market which can be overcome with the sharing of facts and information subject to Bitcoin as it is the thing which has again taken the pace and in the coming times bitcoin is going to be highly productive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
This forum is a great source of information for crypto members. We all share ideas here and learn from each other. I believe if we acquire knowledge about crypto, we should not be selfish but share it with others on the forum.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
This forum is all about seeking the knowledge that we don't have and sharing the knowledge that we have about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. As of now, the user base is not much matured to deal with the situations taking place in the market and that's why big whales and institutional investors are in the position of manipulating it in the way they want. That's the reason why scammers are able to execute the scams without many efforts. The mass awareness is the only option to deal with such things and make the user base stronger.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
We need to share as much as we can then it will help the adoption rate to increase.But share the right knowledge,don't say bitcoin as an investment,it is just an crypto curreny but still we can make money from investing on it.
Activity: 24
I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.

Precisely. Talk prompts mindfulness, mindfulness prompts activity, and activity prompts comes about. The more that we as instigators examine the advantages and advantages of cryptographic money on this gathering and in our lives, the more others will gradually get on and understand the potential that digital currency has in numerous enterprises. The term will develop to end up something that all individuals are alright with instead of dread, yet this all begins with expanded talk from us, who are the ones who are as of now comfortable with digital money ideas. It appears like individuals know about crypto, yet not about crypto. We as a network can change that.
Activity: 102
yes of course I agree with your thoughts, I think we also need to gradually grasp our understanding of bitcoin so that gradually everyone will not misunderstand bitcoin, it will also help provide understanding to beginner investors  Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
yes that is true,bitcoin keeps growing by the shared knowledge through this forum and between friends on the social media.But most people sill don't have clear idea about what is bitcoin because they are telling the people to invest on bitcoin if you want rich but there is no guarantee that we can make money from crypto investments.SO share the knowledge that what is bitcoin not as n investment.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
I agree with you, one of the benefits of this forum is to share knowledge about the world of crypto. I'm sure here many members who have very good knowledge about crypto.

so, anyone who does not understand about crypto instruments, better ask in this forum.
besides that, with the discussion in this forum can also eliminate the panic.
Activity: 182
Letting the people know exactly what is really crypto currency and its benefits will help the community grow. Once more people will know crypto currency, the bigger will be this community who loves bitcoin and all crypto coins.
Activity: 18
The more that we as instigators discuss the perks and benefits of cryptocurrency on this forum and in our lives, the more others will slowly catch on and realize the potential that cryptocurrency has in many industries. The term will grow to become something that all people are comfortable with rather than fear, but this all starts with increased discussion from us, who are the ones who are already familiar with cryptocurrency concepts.
Activity: 22
Open mind is needed for any new concept and especially for something like crypto. Some of my friends have already labelled crypto and thus our conversation ends before we start.
THS
Activity: 34

I fully agree with the author, for many people the digital market is a dark forest. We need to help those people who are open to this information.
copper member
Activity: 48
True that! Bitcoin is attracting investors on a daily basis due to the recent profits, which are huge, made by many investors in the recent times. What now matters is, not going by the rumours on market progress which has no base. To avoid this we need to share important and valuable facts with suggestions on public platforms and different forums. The suggestions has to be genuine by the ones who are already excelling in this market. No baseless and pointless information should be posted to misguide the new investors and incur losses.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum.

this is a good approach and as they say you have to spread the knowledge but at the same time you must have the right knowledge to want to teach others.
for instance these days if you visit the beginners board or even in this board, people sometimes create topics to "spread their knowledge" but they are more misleading than helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: