Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge - page 21. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I strongly agree with your expression that we really have to support and give understanding to them new investors so they always think positively about bitcoin investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
I agree with you if we think positive then the results we can be positive also so that we will be more confident and more understanding again about cryptocurrency further with positive thinking.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.

Exactly. Talk leads to awareness, awareness leads to action, and action leads to results. The more that we as instigators discuss the perks and benefits of cryptocurrency on this forum and in our lives, the more others will slowly catch on and realize the potential that cryptocurrency has in many industries. The term will grow to become something that all people are comfortable with rather than fear, but this all starts with increased discussion from us, who are the ones who are already familiar with cryptocurrency concepts. It seems like people know of crypto, but not about crypto. We as a community can change that.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
people need to want to open their minds first before anything you say or do can change their views of bitcoin and the technology. and if they already have an open mind then the "knowledge" is already out there to be found and learned, you just have to search for it. for example you can go to bitcoin wiki or other proper sources such as some of the books that are written like the Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin and learn more.
a forum is just a place to share your opinion on the matter, discuss things, or ask questions about things you didn't understand. it is not a place to learn the basics in my opinion.
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Yes. The ongoing development of bitcoin and crypto shows that it not only derives from its profitability but also brings many benefits and effects to the contemporary economy. Bitcoin is increasing its reputation and prospects for future trends.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: