Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN GROWTH FUND! - page 6. (Read 16208 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 06:30:40 AM
@bgf_team

It is the second time that I have got into issues with your transaction processing system in such a short time.

I have also logged support ticket #3421 (username: techartgeek). Could you please get it addressed.

Hi bgf_team

No response on the ticket and no response here till now. What's the plan guys?Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
June 12, 2017, 04:15:02 PM
Hi bgf_team

I sold some MCAP's and withdraw my BTC. I also transferred some MCAP to C-CEX.
Got my verification mail but there is nothing showing in the 'Withdrawal Requests' section.

I don't have any id. Username on your exchange is 'fiex'.
It was sended to this address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1Dn9Q82DnbDSGDHSvWsyvVVQj93g1YoepT

Thanks for the responds.
Ticket ID: 3477

Best regards
Activity: 1
June 12, 2017, 11:26:27 AM
Hi

I submitted a ticket for bitcoingrowthfund as I was not being responded to for 5 days, I still havnt had my ticket 2300 resolved, I understand that in a new start up there are delays and hickups but what I was amazed at was when I started a Facebook chat with them and asked where my tokens were I got a 'who the F**k* are you, I have a screenshot to prove it. I will be escalating this to the directors of the company. Very disappointed in them
Activity: 6
June 12, 2017, 11:05:33 AM
Hey ,

My username is Baconjam
I just put in a request to withdraw 0.69 BTC .Once i clicked withdraw ,I recieved a message saying I needed to confirm the transaction via email.
I have niether recieved any email nor can I see the transaction details on my BGF wallet. The BTC is simply missing from my account now with no trace !!.

What is going on ??

Please help me resolve this at the earliest BGF team !

Thanks

Dear @ absvenkat,

There was some issue with email server because of which emails were not being sent. We have fixed it & now you must have received the email in your inbox.

Please check & confirm the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I recived the email link.After clicking on it,it says the request has been verified and under process. I however do not see a record of it under the withdrawals tab in my BGF wallet.. Should i be worried ?

@BGF TEAM

This is now getting really frustrating.All we are looking for is a simple response as to whats taking so long for deposits !. Please respond !
Activity: 5
June 12, 2017, 10:34:35 AM
@bgf_team

It is the second time that I have got into issues with your transaction processing system in such a short time.

I have also logged support ticket #3421 (username: techartgeek). Could you please get it addressed.
June 12, 2017, 07:18:46 AM
Hey ,

My username is Baconjam
I just put in a request to withdraw 0.69 BTC .Once i clicked withdraw ,I recieved a message saying I needed to confirm the transaction via email.
I have niether recieved any email nor can I see the transaction details on my BGF wallet. The BTC is simply missing from my account now with no trace !!.

What is going on ??

Thanks

Dear @ absvenkat,

There was some issue with email server because of which emails were not being sent. We have fixed it & now you must have received the email in your inbox.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I recived the email link.After clicking on it,it says the request has been verified and under process. I however do not see a record of it under the withdrawals tab in my BGF wallet.. Should i be worried ?

Kindly respond BGF- Team.How long can I expect the withdrawal to take ? and should I be worried that the transaction is not visible on my BGF wallet ?.

Thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
June 12, 2017, 06:32:21 AM
Any single positive post about this site from not a newbie account !!!! and BTW being on coinmarketcap does not means it is not scam  . hope i see

some review and vouch from high rank member .
June 12, 2017, 06:22:33 AM
Hey ,

My username is Baconjam

What is going on ??

Thanks

Dear @ absvenkat,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Activity: 59
June 12, 2017, 06:01:42 AM
To bgf_team,

I have similar problem with withdrawing btc to my wallet, I withdrew once before, got the verification from email, and everything worked fine, but not this time, no verification email at all, and my btc is gone from my account. I'd like to know what is going on either and all previous withdrawal requests are gone too? Got a bad feeling about this.

Username: timsbgf

Dear @ timsbt,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
June 12, 2017, 06:00:39 AM
Hey ,

My username is Baconjam

What is going on ??

Thanks

Dear @ absvenkat,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
June 12, 2017, 03:08:29 AM
Please get back to us soon BGF.! hope this gets resolved !
Activity: 3
June 11, 2017, 06:32:17 PM
To bgf_team,

I have similar problem with withdrawing btc to my wallet, I withdrew once before, got the verification from email, and everything worked fine, but not this time, no verification email at all, and my btc is gone from my account. I'd like to know what is going on either and all previous withdrawal requests are gone too? Got a bad feeling about this.

Username: timsbgf
June 11, 2017, 02:34:37 PM
Hey ,

My username is Baconjam

What is going on ??

Thanks
June 10, 2017, 07:28:39 AM
Hi BGF Team,

If we choose to withdraw bitcoin from BGF account, can we withdraw it into zebpay or any other bitcoin wallet or we should withdraw only in myetherwallet only? If anybody else withdrawn into zebpay can pls suggest.
Thanks.

Dear @ scifi009,

Yes you can withdraw in your zebpay wallet address as well. Please just make sure you provide a valid wallet address.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
Activity: 7
June 10, 2017, 06:53:16 AM
Hi BGF Team,

If we choose to withdraw bitcoin from BGF account, can we withdraw it into zebpay or any other bitcoin wallet or we should withdraw only in myetherwallet only? If anybody else withdrawn into zebpay can pls suggest.
Thanks.
Activity: 3
June 09, 2017, 03:01:30 PM
I have sent all the details in message of this forum. Please check your inbox and let me know if you need more details.
Activity: 13
June 09, 2017, 08:48:06 AM
Team BFG

Thank you for resolving my BTC withdrawal! I have one more ticket that needs resolved. It's for a timed out MCAP purchase. I am guessing my mistake was to send .0675btc for a .067btc purchase.
The ticket #is 1946.
Username: Heyhey1313

Thank you for your prompt reply, tho slow sometimes I am gathering that you are trying to help your investors!

Dear @ Bitsabound,

Team have requested you for the transaction id for your order. Please do share it on your ticket.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I replied to my ticket on the BGF Helpdesk site with the number
Thank you

Dear @ Bitsabound,

Team have replied back on your ticket & details has been given in the ticket. Please do accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I have responded to their request...I will write an update on this forum with the result. Thank you!
June 09, 2017, 07:38:54 AM
I am not sure about ticket id, as I never received any email or any ticket ID, but check this screenshot showing transaction ID http://prntscr.com/fhk72m
or contact me on my email address so I can share all the details, or check your twitter private message. My email address is gauravs_iet[at]yahoo.com

Dear @ ergauravsharma,

Can you please provide following information to us, so that we can get your order processed at the earliest.

Invoice/Order ID:
Transaction Hash(From Zebpay):
BGF Username:

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
June 09, 2017, 07:36:28 AM
I've got possibly the NOOBiest story to tell here... I invested in BitcoinGrowthFund about a month ago and received my tokens instantly as planned. THEN started reading about all of the "scam" accusations that were coming up all over the place and eventually just determined that the whole thing was fake and left my account alone for a bit. I felt really foolish about it and was reminded of this feeling everytime I used my Google 2FA app to access an online exchange or something.. So after about the 100th time of being reminded of this foolishness, I decided to delete my BitCoinGrowthFund 2FA entry on my phone. Today I noticed that MCAP's are being listed on CoinMarketCap.com and looked back into it just to find out that they're NOT A SCAM site? and yep, you guessed it... I am currently unable to access my MCAP tokens because I no longer have the bitcoingrowthfund.com entry on my 2FA app...

BGF mod PLEASE tell me there is someway I can regain access to your site. I'm not a hacker lol. I'm a fool. I have all my info obv and know my password obv.. just can't do the 2FA. and I know that would be the fishiest thing in the world because that's the whole point of 2FA but yea.. I'm hoping there is some way to remedy this.

I'm asking on here but have also submitted a support ticket..

You can all laugh now. and get some sleep tonight knowing there is someone on here that is infinitely more foolish than you Smiley

Ugh.

Undecided

Dear @ randomtask,

There is no need to worry about it. As you said you have invested earlier with BitcoinGrowthFund, we would like to ask you for the transaction hash you made for your order.

Once that is verified, we will get your 2FA disabled.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
June 09, 2017, 07:31:01 AM
Team BFG

Thank you for resolving my BTC withdrawal! I have one more ticket that needs resolved. It's for a timed out MCAP purchase. I am guessing my mistake was to send .0675btc for a .067btc purchase.
The ticket #is 1946.
Username: Heyhey1313

Thank you for your prompt reply, tho slow sometimes I am gathering that you are trying to help your investors!

Dear @ Bitsabound,

Team have requested you for the transaction id for your order. Please do share it on your ticket.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I replied to my ticket on the BGF Helpdesk site with the number
Thank you

Dear @ Bitsabound,

Team have replied back on your ticket & details has been given in the ticket. Please do accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
Pages:
Jump to: