Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand..... - page 3. (Read 4645 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:03:21 AM
In specific even some news regarding the ban and adoption of bitcoin came out creating panic among the users of Thailand. Hope Thailand will generate itself to be one among the leading market for Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 08, 2018, 02:25:17 AM
Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......

This is probably a great news for everyone, especially to those cryptocurrency users from Thailand. This is a good start for the bitcoin, slowly countries from Asia accepting it plus the fact that even the government approved it will surely contribute a good effect on the market of bitcoin. This will serves as a catalyst for the bitcoin to grow more. Hoping for more countries especially to Europe to used cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 02:20:00 AM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This a goo news for all of us, not only  for the Thailander. The greater  the members of crypto currency  the higher will be the possibility of greater demand.
Activity: 280
September 08, 2018, 01:55:18 AM

This is one sign of progress for the Thai people, Thiland, now the Thai government has implemented, Bitcoin that operates in Thailand. for Bitcoin users, customers can buy bitcoin through banks or cash deposits, bank transfers, cellular payments, or ATMs throughout the country. They also allow trading in many altcoins. Hopefully this will be prosperity for the people of Thailand.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 01:32:52 AM
That could be a very good news that the cryptocurrency is slowly been introduced in southeast asia, and this is first introduced in thailand, and this could open doors in the other countries here in this region in asia, and its good for the people in thailand who are now engage on cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 12:26:45 AM
I hope that my country start to recognizing bitcoin as legal payment system. But, because of the volatility of bitcoin itself make my country hesitate to reckon it. Congrats that thai already accepting bitcoin!
Activity: 37
August 27, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

It is good to see Bitcoin being used in tourism already in Thailand.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
August 27, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
I am happy to see that bitcoin has been accepted by Thailand, I hope for the next bitcoin will be accepted by all countries so that the price of bitcoin continues to increase. I am sure that people who visit Thailand will use bitcoin as a means of payment, I am also sure that more people will visit Thailand because bitcoin can be used as a payment tool there.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 27, 2018, 03:35:05 AM
I think it's very good and if more and more people use bitcoin and recognize bitcoin then the price of bitcoin can be very expensive because demand will increase.
I agree with that and that is why we should always promote bitcoin and share it to other people because that is how the demand for bitcoin will increase because the demand is the only way to increase the price and as more people know bitcoin then more country will become interested in bitcoin because they don't want to lose the chance to make money out of it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 02:56:38 AM
I think it's very good and if more and more people use bitcoin and recognize bitcoin then the price of bitcoin can be very expensive because demand will increase.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
August 26, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
This is good news, hopefully with this news to make other countries follow, I'm sure that bitcoin has good potential to be profitable so if legalized it will make the country get many benefits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 26, 2018, 11:25:46 PM
Good news already for bitcoin to reached in major countries in Asia and it is already expected because bitcoin's widespread can never be stopped. You can only decline it but it can't stop from reaching you and it's up to you too whether you will also adapt on this breakthrough technology that can change your life significantly for good.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 10:30:54 PM
In my opinion this is a good thing, when bitcoin is legalized in Thailand it will make the use of bitcoin increasingly popular, I hope this can make the number of users in Thailand increase dramatically and of course the price of bitcoin becomes expensive.
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

this is good news, I also know that in Thailand there are many beautiful men, but I am amazed, and envious, why is my country still banning cryptocurrency, maybe my country is not ready to accept cryptocurrency
brand new
Activity: 0
August 26, 2018, 06:56:55 PM
20 years ago Thailand was the most torrid of emerging markets. After a spell of overheated growth and wide current-account deficits, it had exhausted its foreign-exchange reserves and lost its currency’s peg to the dollar. In the aftermath, inflation approached 10% and the Bank of Thailand (BoT) struggled to restore confidence in the baht.
A few of today’s emerging markets can still set the pulse racing—Turkey, for example, has combined breakneck growth with double-digit inflation and a worrying slide in the lira. But Thailand is not one of them.
Activity: 76
August 26, 2018, 10:04:17 PM
This is good news. It shows how bitcoin is becoming more and more widely accepted everywhere. I hope the government of Thailand remains in support of bitcoins unlike other countries which are making bitcoin illegal, banning bitcoin exchange , taxing bitcoin mining ...etc . I hope we see more good news like this.
the next good news can come from a big country like India, because we know that the Indian government is starting to open up to bitcoin trading, and maybe the good news comes from third world countries that are starting to see big opportunities in currency trading, we can see good news from various countries that are starting to follow the steps of developed countries in the world, maybe not up to ten years.
Activity: 75
August 26, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

a very good step from the government of Thailand, other countries in Southeast Asia should follow their steps, because it strongly supports the tourism sector, and certainly will increase state revenues, because considering some of the conveniences offered from bitcoin currencies, because of business competition between countries

the Thailand government sees a very good opportunity that can be exploited from bitcoin, besides the government also hopes that more revenue will increase from tourist visits.
Activity: 71
August 26, 2018, 07:41:09 PM
This is very good for the Thai people and with this, Bitcoin will get to reach more people and more publicity.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 07:31:28 PM
New here on the media mass media in Thailand have reported about this country approved and issued the law on trading in digital currency. So Thailand has seen clearly and there is a move open when enabling the electronic money market legal developments in the country.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 26, 2018, 07:07:15 PM
it is  a  big  achievement to arrive till there and i know that it is going to become more and more famous and known by every country and be allowed of course.
Pages:
Jump to: