Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand..... - page 5. (Read 4645 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 08:47:12 AM
This is a good start when we talk about the reglementation of cryptocurrency. I think it is a natural step to embrace the blockchain technology.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:32:42 AM
Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......

Is this true? Or fake news? If its true then its very good to hear that. Bitcoin is little by little accepting in some countries and we are lucky that Thailand is officially accepting it and it use in many stores there. I recently watched Bitcoin heist of thailand and that is quite interesting and you can see in the movie the illegal way of using it. At least we are aware that it could be possible use it in that activities.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

Its very good for traveller around the world to visit thailand. They can spend their bitcoin in thailand merchant if thailand government regulate bitcoin for payment. Bitcoin is very usefull if used for traveller because i am believe it will accepted in any country
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 06:55:46 AM
wowww great news for crypto lovers. thailand's economy is mainly  based on tourism and exports. since tourism  is in top. adoption of bitcoin is great move of Thai government. I think it will boost Thailand economic because tourism is a major economic factor.  it is the great opportunity and advantage of Bitcoin in tourism because I think it is more convenient in doing transactions with Bitcoins than fiat money when we are on a foreign trip.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 06:10:45 AM
That's great for Thailand and the crypto market at large. I wish all those countries banning bitcoin will see the good in bitcoin and allow their people to use it.
This is a good step in the expansion of technology and will further rise the demand for the crypto as well. Moreover this will further rise the price of Bitcoin in the market and hence an overall and aggregate rise in the whole crypto market. People will benefit from the perks and benefits Bitcoin offers which will further reduce their cost of making transaction across the borders and within the country. This is a great technology and sufficient knowledge is needed to earn big money by investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 307
August 14, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

That was a good news for the people in Thailand specially the people who have bitcoin. Because they have more opportunity that they can use they bitcoin whatever and however they want. They are free to use bitcoin for any transactions. We are hoping that there will be some countries that will accept bitcoin, and that is a quite beautiful thing that happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
August 14, 2018, 05:35:58 AM
Nice! For one thing not only people from Thailand will be using it but also the tons of tourists that go there will also pump in more crypto currency in their market that will make crypto currency in that particular country more healthier. I just hope more and morr countries go crypto and just up and accept change
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:22:23 AM

A good thing for all btc users around the globe who plans to visit to Thailand, and also to thai btc users. It would be much easier and convenient for them to have transaction using their btc. Its a good achievement for all btc users. Hoping that other countries will followed Thailand.
Activity: 30
August 14, 2018, 04:00:45 AM
Wow that's good news for everyone and for cryptocurrency world.
They are legal now in Thailand people.  I hope not only by Thailand 
I hope in the whole world bitcoin be legalize.
Yeah, it is good achievement for the Thailand's people, now they have opportunity to earn bitcoin and earn from bitcoin in a legally manner. I wish the day will come in my country, as we know most of the governments ban bitcoin in its country. 
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
August 13, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

Well this is a great news for us, it's good that a certain country is preparing to accept Bitcoin, and if it becomes successful, it might influence other countries too. This is a goods news, because even though there's a lot of countries who banned Bitcoin, still there are some countries who's willing to embrace Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
August 13, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

I love that completely, we will having a great experience and example for all the rest of the world, eyes so hardly dream to go to a Thailand right now, even more than before. I love that country!
Activity: 30
August 13, 2018, 09:07:30 AM
It is good to hear that bitcoin will be piloted as crypto currency in the country of southeast asia in thailand, that will opem the doors also of its neighboring country in that region and good fir the bitvoin holders there in that region.
Thailand is a country with tourism destinations, so acceptance of bitcoin as a means of payment clearly supports the tourism industry players. When tourists ask, "Can I pay with bitcoin?" of course the tourism industry must be able to answer, yes or no. The Thai government wants to see opportunities, why should it be rejected when developed countries accept it? If banned, it can cause illegal transactions, because it is received secretly.
Activity: 266
August 13, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

I really agree with your opinion, with the existence of bitcoin the tourists who visit Thailand will be very easy later. because I'm sure tourists will have bitcoins in order to buy tools, or play, even to eat. so Thai citizens will gradually start looking for bitcoins, even many will have it.
Activity: 266
August 13, 2018, 06:29:57 AM
The geography of bitcoin expands. In the final analysis, it must be everywhere. If it is a world digital currency, it is not yet known. But it is already clear that the new world currency will be the digital currency.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 13, 2018, 06:23:15 AM
Great news! Knowing that Thailand belings to third world countries, bitcoin will help its economy progressive.I am sure many investors will invest here.Money transactions and buying and selling will be more convenient to the people.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 05:46:05 AM
That's great for Thailand and the crypto market at large. I wish all those countries banning bitcoin will see the good in bitcoin and allow their people to use it.
Activity: 167
August 13, 2018, 05:44:53 AM
a significant progress for bitcoin, tourists who are familiar with bitcoin do not need to exchange their money into the baht currency. this makes it easier for tourists and makes transactions more efficient
Activity: 410
August 13, 2018, 05:41:12 AM
the more people who know about bitcoin must be well-known throughout the country and that in the country of Thailand it must be just great people who know about this, especially about the price of btc which is currently very high in any country.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 13, 2018, 05:35:05 AM
It is good to hear that bitcoin will be piloted as crypto currency in the country of southeast asia in thailand, that will opem the doors also of its neighboring country in that region and good fir the bitvoin holders there in that region.
Activity: 182
August 13, 2018, 04:40:11 AM
For me, this is good news, those countries now are starting to absorb crypto currency and that is a good sign that one day all over the world accepts crypto or Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: