Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand..... - page 4. (Read 4645 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 26, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
I really like that bitcoin is used as a payment unit and probably over time it will be in every state of the world !

That would be a dream comes true if Bitcoin is used in every state all around the world. It will even make it more worth of being a cryptocurrency and the value will be very high if it gets accepted all over the world. Bitcoin is still not recognized in many countries and it is a great opportunity for the people for Thailand to invest in Bitcoin in a time when the price is down. We are in the recovery phase and soon the boom will give away the profits to all those who have been confident enough to hold in times of adversity.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......
It is really interesting to go there and see how bitcoin is integrated into local economy to work along with existing system and to spend some bitcoins there. I need to plan a trip there.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 06:48:37 AM
Thailand is a country with a large number of tourists because of customs as well as beautiful scenery here attract many people. The area is a rich source of foreign currency, besides there is a system of high technology banks, all the perfect combination to help Bitcoin can easily succeed here will help people ignore. Many intermediate stages that still ensure the safety of payment.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 04:53:56 AM
Currently, in Thailand, the demand for the sale and use of bitcoin is exploding more than ever before due to practical reasons.
Thailand is a country with a large number of tourists because of customs as well as beautiful scenery here attract many people. The area is a rich source of foreign currency, besides there is a system of high technology banks, all the perfect combination to help Bitcoin can easily succeed here will help people ignore. Many intermediate stages that still ensure the safety of payment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:23:29 AM
If bitcoin has really arrived in thailand ,and it will be recognized as legit currency in their country then that is the wonderful news to the bitcoin holders their in thailand, especially if the establishment their will accept cryptocurrency then life their will be easy for coin holders ,thiscwill boost popularity of cryptos in southeast asia.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 02:43:55 AM
I think this is a great advertising campaign for tourist cities, because it will quickly spread the news around the world
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
wowww great news for crypto lovers. thailand's economy is mainly  based on tourism and exports. since tourism  is in top. adoption of bitcoin is great move of Thai government. I think it will boost Thailand economic because tourism is a major economic factor.  it is the great opportunity and advantage of Bitcoin in tourism because I think it is more convenient in doing transactions with Bitcoins than fiat money when we are on a foreign trip.
Besides tourism we have many fields and ways in which Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are useful and important that will generate profit for government as well as the major benefit will taste by the people living in Thailand. Yesterday we heard that India banned the Bitcoin and today it is big news for crypto lovers as well as for the bright future of Bitcoin and it requires a proper system that is why developed or European countries are progressing with it so Thailand should also adopt that system.
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 06:25:08 AM
Thats great hope sometime will come to my country too in Indonesia

I think because Thailand is the source of some drug trafficking, I believe this will be another gateway for drug dealers.
But the positive side is the potential to get more tourist spots for tourists who are most likely Europeans to visit Thailand because Europe is educated about bitcoin and it's easy for them to process cashless transactions in addition to credit cards, now they have the option to pay for bitcoin, the future of Thailand will be the next bitcoin paradise in Asia apart from Japan and South Korea and it can also enhance their tourism industry.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:31:58 AM
Currently, in Thailand, the demand for the sale and use of bitcoin is exploding more than ever before due to practical reasons.
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 05:54:00 AM
I really like that bitcoin is used as a payment unit and probably over time it will be in every state of the world !
Activity: 24
August 16, 2018, 04:36:30 AM
Thailand is competing with dozens of other countries for the purpose of becoming the crypto center
Activity: 30
August 16, 2018, 04:15:27 AM
Thailand does not prohibit digital property transactions. Nor does ICO ban. This is a good step in terms of regulation with this new field, giving investors more confidence when entering into the cryptocurrency field.
Activity: 30
August 16, 2018, 03:53:09 AM
Investors in Thailand have been able to trade Bitcoin futures on the two largest US stock exchanges, CBOE and CME. There is information about the Thai government plans to popularize the cryptocurrency knowledge for the people.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
August 16, 2018, 03:10:38 AM
That's great for Thailand and the crypto market at large. I wish all those countries banning bitcoin will see the good in bitcoin and allow their people to use it.
Do not worry my friend. All those countries that are not accepting bitcoin at the moment will allow its usage someday for sure because they really do not have any choice. Bitcoin is the future of money. They cannot run from this. However, it would be better for them to accept it as early as possible like Japan did. Nobody can deny bitcoin for long.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 12:50:50 PM
As announced by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), regulations on digital money and ICO will officially come into force in Thailand. Pre-approved codecs. The SEC will be responsible for managing electronic money transactions, ICOs, agents, brokers. Seven digital coins are licensed to trade and are traded in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Stellar and Litecoin. It is known that the SEC relies on the level of consensus and liquidity to evaluate digital money pairs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
August 15, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

It would be very cool to go to a Thailand right now I have been there a few years ago but it was not a case for Thailand to accept cryptocurrency then, interesting what actually has been changed from the time of being there.
Activity: 132
August 15, 2018, 11:52:17 AM
I think some developing countries should accept encryption more, because encryption is global, but it may make them a lot of money.

Activity: 44
August 15, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
Thailand has taken one good and a bold step.
Activity: 54
August 15, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

Congratulations Thailand for accepting Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 223
August 15, 2018, 09:34:18 AM
Great! It means bitcoin is expanding and many are becoming aware of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It will boost the rapidity of users and investors of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Hoping for more countries to open. The more the better.
Pages:
Jump to: