Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 19. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Completely disagree the benefits in the long term significantly outweigh the risks. The only risk I can think of is the status quo fiat system gets challenged, which is a pro for some and a con for others (we say it is a con for now). The pros though by pursuing Bitcoin are endless. You have worldwide remittances with reasonable fees, no censorship on who can use the system, businesses can transact worldwide without having to worry about borders, micro payments, semi-anonymous transacting and the list goes on and on.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
You don't need to risk anything with bitcoin.
It's very simple, really.
If you don't want to risk your own money here, don't use your money to buy bitcoin.
Instead, earn bitcoin in other ways like paid work (translating, design work, programming), signature campaigns.
In such way, you can collect bitcoin and wait, without any risk involved.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
not so true!!!

the more risk you take the more benefits you ca get...
yes this is true.
we have seen so many instances that bitcoin make a huge growth.
they said! if you cant take a 50% down then you are not eligible for the 200% up!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
now a days bitcoin are very risky because alot of more new ico are introduced in the market.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

now there are some people and banks say that bitcoin is not safe. I think they say bitcoin is unsafe because the last few months there has been a very far price decline in bitcoin. even though there has been a very far price decline but bitcoin price this month is more expensive than bitcoin prices in 2017. I am sure bitcoin prices will rise again in the next few months, now we must be patient waiting for market prices to recover.
Activity: 46
I believe bitcoin will grow in huge size. Day by day, you can see many news like this. But there is a huge potential for Bitcoin. It's still a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Do not panic about Bitcoin. I hope the price will be increased soon. And can move forward better
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
It could have a large number of risk if you but from a price that is greater than the bitcoin's average price for a month. The lesson here is be patient and don't be confident that the bitcoin rises, they always rise. No, it has been proven since Feb 2018 that bitcoin has declined its price and it approaches to less than 10k. Bitcoin has risk and benefits depending on you knowledge to when to buy and sell it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Who said? if I think that bitcoin has many benefits from the risks. because with the bitcoin of the world economy it can be more advanced and bitcoin also helps the economy of the poor as well

at this point of time, because the price is moving too fast, it may not be a good tool for the poor as it may even make the poor poorer, of course in the long run, it would a good tools for them but not now.
Activity: 420
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
Maybe that for some parties it's true, but on the other hand the risk must be brave faced to gain profit. Risk remains in the digital currency world, even for experienced players, they will get the risk.
I think by looking at bitcoin prices on the market, it's one sign that many people are interested in bitcoin and many of them have gained profit, both from price margins, and the level of security.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Who said? if I think that bitcoin has many benefits from the risks. because with the bitcoin of the world economy it can be more advanced and bitcoin also helps the economy of the poor as well
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
Yes actually it is true, they say like that because Bitcoin it is a very fluctuating currency. And coupled with the end of this, the price of Bitcoin decreased
Activity: 261
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Bitcoin does have risks, but bitcoin also has a good advantage. To me the benefits of bitcoin are much higher than risk, provided we do not panic.
Activity: 337
https://streamies.io/
I still think bitcoin have good future even the world doesn't accept it anymore. mafia, yakuza, goza still using bitcoin for laundering money. it is ez to laundering money than any altcoin.
Activity: 423

What is your opinion?

I guess not really when it comes to long term investment i guess it will never be fail all of the cryptocurrency most of them surely gives a profit when it comes to long term but bitcoin already have the market value so you might need some volume of your token to get a great profit but in my opinion we could still make a great profit in bitcoin. A lot of prediction but still.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Any investment carries a risk, but honestly I think that bitcoin still has a lot to say, is getting more and better implemented on a daily basis, a few years ago it was unthinkable to go to a teller to get bitcoin or pay on a website, Today is a reality.
Activity: 23
This is an unlikely thing and I do not believe in this news, this is bad news. Bitcoin is at risk, is it because bitcoin is down and will disappear later. That's not going to happen bitcoin will last forever and the benefit is getting big profits.
Activity: 179
Bitcoin is great and all and has a huge potential in the future as the first crypto and digital currency that can be commercially used worldwide. But not all things are perfects and flaws are sure to arise. Bitcoin is still developing and growing, it may still may have some risky properties but that can be solved in the future and people are working on it even right now. We should trust and believe in the coin that started it all.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
I don't think that it is something to worry about Bitcoin or the future of Bitcoin because I believe that it is going to perform very well in the long-term along with some serious fluctuations in the price.
Activity: 75
It Just They Do not Know About Cryptocurrency So According To Those Cryptocurrency Banks That Are Not Worthy And Have Many Risks Of On The Benefits Of People Who Have Recognized The Cryptocurrency They Have Become A Billionaire Thanks to cryptocurrency
Activity: 364
There is no investment in the world which is free of risk. We know there is a little bit more risk in bitcoin. But the opportunity of return also high. We all know that the more risk the more opportunity to get return. So, the statement giving by Bank of Spain is nothing but exaggeration. So we don't bother of that news.
Pages:
Jump to: